they're a side thing..... but i guess why not :

seamless pants

modo_2010_11_18_22_05_03_84.png

nasty buttons

modo_2010_11_18_22_05_26_26.png

fabric texture closeup

modo_2010_11_18_22_06_04_77.png

Vary Neice!

Now just add tons of dark dirt and wear & tear. :)

Great job fox, looking awesome. Lingor will be even more awesome once these are done.

re: ace , yes there probably will be ace cfg's seperate to the addon. i run ace myself, soo :)

Damn those guys are gonna kick some ass on Lingor :D

unfortunately the soldier model didn't export properly, if anyone wants to help me out with name selections.. please pm me

Kind of redoing a lot of stuff. Think of it as a layout instead of an actual work in progress. Everything is low-poly and hasn't been sculpted yet. Id guess about 5ish % done with everything :( have some free time this weekend so I will see how far I can get.

Backpack is a square since it is just an insanely simple base mesh, going to sculpt it into a molle hydro pack. Also ignore the dirty hood geometry, need to retopologize the base before I sculpt. Going to tweak some things too once I get everything squared away and detailed. Definitely adding buckles on the ak straps. Knife is placeholder until I figure out what kind/if I want to do one. Might add an ak mag pouch or two somewhere on the pack.

Going for a hard shell jacket, no visible body armor, and a molle chest rig. Pouch layout is going to be triple bungee m4/pistol pouch in front, double m4 on either site, radio on his left, utility on his right, dump sort of his rear left, and maybe a nade pouch on the left shoulder strap or a flashlight. Possibly doing a drop leg holster, but not doing any other sort of leg pouches. Maybe a belt with a row of 40mm nades or other various pouches. As far as headwear, probably my recon wrap and maybe some glasses or goggles along with a simple cap and a headset.

Going to do the jacket in a ranger green, the pants in coyote or dcu and the vest and pouches in coyote brown.

27ywiw.jpg

2hz4kd5.jpg

xf1e8p.jpg

Because of that I stopped working on the jacket to rough out the pack. No longer a box :p Might slim it down some though.

20z9rap.jpg

Edited by drmidnight

made the bdu olive drab for a test ...

arma2oa_2010_11_20_23_12_45_95.png

arma2oa_2010_11_20_23_12_29_04.png

the weird patches will never be fixed until someone can help me with it, so i guess ignore them hehe :)

Base is looking good, maybe a little darker and the leg normals are quite awkward, the folding is too symmetrical.

nah, it's content aware doing it's thing lol :)

i'll probably have another shot at the normals if it doesn't kill me , but ill wait for yours

a bit of an update, the problem (naked soldier) i'm having will be solved soon , ...

a bit of an update' date=' the problem (naked soldier) i'm having will be solved soon , ...[/quote']

Yay! Can't wait to use those Tiger Stripe guys on Lingor. Make sure to give them loads of dirt...and bandannas. :p