Sign in to follow this  
shezan74

World Tools 1.7

Ive tried exporting from World Tools my objects which represented tree lines, using objects (p3d) from OA. When importing into Visitor3 using scripts, add, import objects, I get a message informing that 5547 objects were rejected. Is that because my objects come from Arma2 OA?

Basically Visitor3 can import only objects defined into Artificial/Natural list of objects that is defined in Visitor3 project.

The objects that you're exporting from world tools must have the same definition of the objects you have available on the project.

For example:

If you export an object called "ca\plants\bush\b_pmugo" you must have an object, in the natural objects list, that is called with the same name.

If you rename your bushes in Visitor3 natural objects list for your convenience you must rename also objects from World Tools (object definition) or rename all the items in the exported file.

If exported name (that you can see into export file) doesn't match with the name defined in your Visitor3 natural (or artificial) objects list, the object will be rejected.

lol , I have the same problem with too Italenisch, although I work with many Italians.

What! When I look at this, I think Itlaian is very easy :D

ITALIAN LESSON 1 :p

Getting this issue when loading World Tools 1.7.1. Running on Win 7 64 bit

di7kkcvo96rvkfflar2.png

Any ideas?

EDIT: Got this working with an uninstall and re-install.

Edited by Tupolov

Try uninstalling completly and re installing it up again. I had troubles before cause I installed the new version on top of the old one.