Sign in to follow this  
milkyway12

Missing File....

Keeps saying i am missing CAWheeled2_BTR90, warfare2vehicles....

I mean what the crap. Its getting aggervating , i have the BAF and the OA games installed. both integrity checks are clear

while i am trying to join a Capture the Island Warfare server. I dont play anything besides warfare ,and i can only play on like two servers on warfare because i keep getting that stupid missing file , its driving me nuts. Can some one tell me whats going on.

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=101214 i just read that post.. i could care less about combined ops i just want to play OA not arma 2. Arma 2 is old news for me , is there a way i can get into these Combined Ops servers without have to reinstall Arma 2....... a waste of time.

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

What ever , im reinstalling it , freakin worthless 7 gigs to get freakin 2 vehicles in the damn game. BI what were you thinking.............. if its a stand alone expansion , make it standalone...... not where you have to have 7 gigs on your system so you can have two vehicles to work in your expansion.

And your point is?

Both pbo files are part of ArmA2, not OA or BAF, the BTR-90 is not part of OA. So by receiving the missing addon error it should have been clear to you that something is wrong. Is it BIS' fault if you join a server which requires ArmA2 / CO in order to play? I don't think so.

And OA is stand alone, it runs just perfect if you don't play missions which require ArmA2 content.

Thanks for your pointless rant though.