Sign in to follow this  
Kolmain

97thRR D-Day [@I44]

The 97thRR will be hosting I44 D-Day for a multiplayer coop operation! Check here to sign up and bring your friends! All are welcome and be sure to be on 97th teamspeak at ts3.97thrr.org ! Happy Hunting!

COL. Kolmain

www.97thrr.org

I'll try and drag any I44 devs that are around on if we're free ;)

I'll be there too! Looking forward to it.

Server is up now but I'm going to start the event about 15 min late sorry but I'm running late at work :P if we have a good time we can make this a regular thing also make sure ou connect via remote! Otherwise teamspeak will not let you connect! Click remote; IP: ts3.97thrr.org Port 2340 any issues please notify us on TS, be sure to connect to TS first then the server, ts3.97thrr.org:9987

Is it just today? I'm afraid I can't make it. However, that D-Day map was pretty fun playing it solo on LAN, I can't imagine how much fun it will be with 32 players.

Allies capture beachead!

Is it just today? I'm afraid I can't make it. However, that D-Day map was pretty fun playing it solo on LAN, I can't imagine how much fun it will be with 32 players.

This operation was tonight specifically but if you apply we run active operations everynight for multiple mods, not just I44. Check out the site at www.97thrr.org and open an application! We will notify the community when our next public event is up.

Great fun guys. Wish I could have had some better footage, but here's what I got.

This operation was tonight specifically but if you apply we run active operations everynight for multiple mods, not just I44. Check out the site at www.97thrr.org and open an application! We will notify the community when our next public event is up.

Thanks for the offer, however, the reason I was not able to show up is because my gaming PC has some sort of internet issue, and needs to be picked up and moved over here to use THIS internet connection in order to get some sort of decent internet speed. Over there on a speed test it goes about 10 KB/s, over here its about 16 MB/s. That day coincidentally someone else needed the computer for internet usage.

If however I fix the problem, I'll be glad to apply as you guys seem like a nice bunch. Until then, however, I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to do much but 'idle' in your clan, as its not too often I can move my gaming PC over here to play games, and this one is not suitable to play ARMA2, barely meeting minimum requirements.

Edited by bwc153

You should still apply or at elast talk to our guys, hey, maybe we can fix it?

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Great fun guys. Wish I could have had some better footage, but here's what I got.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcYjeHspQ6c

Didnt realize you got that! Thanks dude! Was a pleasure playing with you guys and we were honored to host an event for you! Keep up the hard work guys, lets do it again sometime?

We're playing right now on Kelly's Heroes server. Come join!

Were scheduling another for next week, PM me if you're interested, if I can meet withthe devs before we officialize it that'd be great.

The 97thRR will be kicking off the 97thRR Omaha Coop Evening once again on DECEMBER 4TH, 2010 STARTING AT 6PM EST (11:00 GMT) We will be starting with the COOP mission Aloft, then we will be hitting the beaches of D-Day, followed by D-Day+1 and the rest of the I44 dev missions with some surprise community. Enlist today!