Sign in to follow this  
Stagler

Chechen Rebels

Chechen Rebels

Requires ARMA 2 Combined Operations

I finally finished v1.3 of my Chechen rebels addon after much bantering from the Russian community. I made these for personal use and for TF86 but they will be released publicly as well.

They are basically a retexture of the BI ARMA 2 insurgents, with new identities that use the bearded heads from OA.

They can be found under the GUE side.

Promo2.jpg

Promo1.jpg

v1.5 Features

• New Textures for all the infantry units, a mix of Russian Camos and US M85 Woodland.
  • A few more variety of custom "Chechen Faces". More Islamic looking guys. - All credits for these go to McNools. Thanks fella.
  • Includes BiKey and Bisign for server usage.
  • Many thanks to BIS, Ardy for his help and advice and to McNools for the face textures.
  • Includes several units in civilian clothes (under Armed Civilians just like as in BIS NAPA faction) with AKMs, AKS74s and a mix of civilian clothing, flora, woodland, Smog, and Birch. All with beards or balaclavas
  • All units can now carry OA backpacks. But it wont be shown on the model, I dont have access to the MLODs to add this. Sorry.

ARMA2BASE Download Link v1.5

Armaholic Download Link v1.5

Edited by colonel stagler

Awesome work man, will definitely use these.

Thx for the release. Great looking Chechens! :cool:

ArmedAssault.info Mirror and News:

5945698.gif

We have also added this release to your personal author profile

If a release or contact information is missing, feel free to drop a PM, it will then be added.

And here is the BBCode if you want to add our Mirror to your release post :

[url=http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=addons&game=1&id=1585][img=http://www.armedassault.info/mirrorgen2/5945698.gif][/url]

If you prefer a text only BBCode please copy and paste the code below :

[b]ArmedAssault.info Mirror :[/b]
[url=http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=addons&game=1&id=1585]DOWNLOAD - Chechen Rebels (v.1.0) - [17 MB] from ArmedAssault.info[/url][/spoiler]

Thanks, a replacement pack would be great if someone could make one :)

If Stagler isn't interested/doesn't want to, I'll be happy to.

Will there be added to the bags of T-72, An-2, L-39, Mi-8, Mig-15? These tanks and aircrafts were on the side of the Chechens in 1994 and used to fight with the opposition.

@Laertes you have full permission to do a replacement pack mate, but bear in mind they are GUE not OPFOR.

Awesome rebels!

Much better than having to look at all those un-removable masks all the time. Great work!

Really nice looking units. One more reason to visit Chernarus again for some missions.-Thanks for that.

Great work !

It will surely be a nice feature for new missions on Chernarus ! (especially with replacement pack !)

I allow myself a dancing banana :yay:

I bet the russian community will love you for this^^

A replacement Pack would be cool

colonel stagler: great lookin' units! Are you willing to do new Lingor rebels faction for my project? ;)

Edited by IceBreakr

Can you add the Zakaev like the special unit? My yeas want to see his blood :D

OK , if without irony, your work look great, it's news make me happy on all day, great thanks.

P.S. excuse me my bad English,please