Sign in to follow this  
f2f_bho

W.I.P US C.L.S (Combat Logistics Support)Vehicle Pack

decided this particular mod would not go public ...................yet

Edited by F2F_BHO

Working on some interesting things, decided to try out making the interiors of the M1 BIS Model for a properly working gunner and commanders LOD View.. here is a view from max so far..

render.jpg

Oh my lord what a nice vehicles man you should release it soon keep work on it nice models how much percent you finish 70-80-90-99% :bounce3:

not yet Sorry ran into some unexpected issues with it , but as soon as we figure it out , will load it up :)

Just wondering what the status of the mod was. i have the alpha Lcac and was wondering when the new awesome version would come out as i am working on a map and would love to include it in it.

I Love you guys../I have been waiting for this :)..I was wondering if you maid the Ammo Hauler yet? cuz a couple people and i are working updated ammo boxes. Pm me and let me know..We don't know whether to come out with a trailer or a truck in it as well..Havnt really started it just because i heard threw the grape fine you guys were doing this..

Well I have put the HET on Hold waiting on some Exciting devolpments from Germany, hopefully both theirs and ours will work the same.... as for the ammo crates/Boxes thats your call, if the quaility is good we can make a mass mod of log equipment

There are already a lot of CH-53's out there. (Though its clear it would be a good one xD haha) What I would love to see and would in my opinion be really good for the unit I am in (15th MEU Realism) is the CH-46E. I've only ever seen 1 mod of it and its buggy and not great looking. Hope you will do that and it should be easier to make. Thanks!

we do have one , just haven't gotten around to getting it in game yet

Oh my...really? Thats sweet, can I see some pictures please? You made my day lol

Edited by JKing

me I would love seeing the LCAC. I'm really in love with that vehicle

Some screens of the CH-46 SeaKnight WIP :

th_clay_render-1.png

have you any news about your logistic pack ? i really like your HEMTT

How many points and faces is that monster?

Great to see a CH-46. Looking forward to more updates.

everything is slow and coming , i have been plugging away at this for along time, i jumped the gun abit at first thinking it couldn't possibly be that difficult,, man was i wrong about all that....

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

gonna work on some thing tonight, also the HET is on hold waiting on some exciteing things from my freind in Germany regarding logistics .... on target is the cockpit proxy for my harrier mod as well as tighting up the mod.. hmmm also the M1A2 crew views still lacking on that, still need to work on the bridge sys for the M104 AVLB,, lets see what else oh and the LCAC is being a B***tch in the texture department and figuring out this deflate model .....

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

How many points and faces is that monster?

Emmm... Points= 25289

Faces=24209

Sections =17,,,

who is the author of the model/texture if you don't mind me asking?

who is the author of the model/texture if you don't mind me asking?

pufu how did i know one of the mod nazis would reply after a 2 year lull , funny we only hear from you guys when you are here to question somthings validity, how about all the times i have asked for your help and gotten nothing. get a life and stop being the freaking MOD NAZIS'!!! besides why do you Care....and yeah i do mind you asking !

Anyway just to keep the mod Nazis at bay. the Person to the best of my knowledge who made the Actual Mesh is:

Ezio Auditore , i do not know if this is his true name or not and i really don't care i downed it and it was not on some random torrent site or other anyone who wishes to know the actual site can PM me , the model was found on a FREE 3dmodel website,i have done some additions to the aircraft so it is true its not totally my work,I have added alot of detail, made several textures and done all the model config and config work myself to get it into a game ready state..so MN's feel free to PM me if you need to be cussed out further...other than that mind your our own kitchen

Edited by F2F_BHO
poster inquiry

pufu how did i know one of the mod nazis would reply after a 2 year lull , funny we only hear from you guys when you are here to question somthings validity, how about all the times i have asked for your help and gotten nothing. get a life and stop being the freaking MOD NAZIS'!!! besides why do you Care....and yeah i do mind you asking !

Anyway just to keep the mod Nazis at bay. the Person to the best of my knowledge who made the Actual Mesh is:

Ezio Auditore , i do not know if this is his true name or not and i really don't care i downed it and it was not on some random torrent site or other anyone who wishes to know the actual site can PM me , the model was found on a FREE 3dmodel website,i have done some additions to the aircraft so it is true its not totally my work,I have added alot of detail, made several textures and done all the model config and config work myself to get it into a game ready state..so MN's feel free to PM me if you need to be cussed out further...other than that mind your our own kitchen

F2F_BHO

A user asks a simple question and you repeatedly call him a nazi?

+2 point infraction for abusive / insulting another member.

§1) No Flaming/Flame-baiting/bigotry

Abusive, racist, sexist, homophobic comments (or any other type of bigotry), personal attacks and name calling are not allowed either on the forum or through PM's. If you receive a PM that is abusive or you find offensive please forward it to a moderator who will investigate.

Flame-baiting is also not tolerated; flame-baiting is making a post to someone that is obviously intended to elicit an angry response. Mocking/teasing/ridiculing someone or the point someone wants to make is also flamebaiting. This also applies to other areas of the forums such as leaving visitor messages on people's profiles, messages posted in social groups, as well as quoting someone against their wishes in your signature to belittle/tease/mock them. If someone asks you to remove something they posted on the forum from your signature you must remove it. Common sense tells you that posting someone's PMs without permission is also flamebaiting and will be punished.

He simply asked whose work it was. As it turns out, it was not your work, as he suspected. Whether that is an issue is entirely up to the agreement or license supplied with the model. Your reaction was totally uncalled for.

Your thread will be closed at your request.

Edited by Max Power