Sign in to follow this  
f2f_bho

W.I.P US C.L.S (Combat Logistics Support)Vehicle Pack

WOW an f18! been waiting for one of those for arma2! Love the prowler too.

Edited by jay316

Thanks for the compliments, we are doing all this for the betterment ( is that a word), of Arma2 and OA, and for all of you , as well as knowing we could add something to the game everyone would enjoy using..

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

there are a few out there, the groups who have them keep em to themselves

Images moved to front page of thread..

Edited by F2F_BHO

Still working on these, i may open the back ends so hangers can be used for the aircraft service points

EA6B Prowler : YES !

I LOVE YOU !

Edited by Kis4m3

sorry for all the lag on this guys , we keep running into walls, with personnel and their assigned projects. we will get this back on track

@F2F_BHO

Wow, all those new Toys looks great. Are screenshots available from already textured objects from you? I'm sure all those beauties will look even better textured :cool:

May I suggest you using the first Post for present all the renders & screenshots, so nobody misses anything? The First Post looks so empty now and doesnt do justice to the work you presented in the last couple pages. ;)

Thanks for your work.

What are the chances of you making the HEMTT 5 ton truck?

Some variation ideas:

M977 and M985 cargo trucks carry all types of equipment, especially ammunition. A crane is mounted at the rear of the vehicle.

M978 tanker refuels tactical vehicles and helicopters in forward locations.

M983 tractor tows the trailer-mounted MIM-104 Patriot missile systems.

M983 with 30 KW generator and a crane mounted behind the cab towed the MGM-31 Pershing Erector Laucher in CONUS (a MAN tractor was used in West Germany).

M984 recovery vehicle uses a lift-and-tow system to recover disabled vehicles in two-to-three minutes. It mounts a recovery winch, a crane and a large storage box

Some photos of the vehicle can be seen here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HEMTT

What are the chances of you making the HEMTT 5 ton truck?

Some variation ideas:

M977 and M985 cargo trucks carry all types of equipment, especially ammunition. A crane is mounted at the rear of the vehicle.

M978 tanker refuels tactical vehicles and helicopters in forward locations.

M983 tractor tows the trailer-mounted MIM-104 Patriot missile systems.

M983 with 30 KW generator and a crane mounted behind the cab towed the MGM-31 Pershing Erector Laucher in CONUS (a MAN tractor was used in West Germany).

M984 recovery vehicle uses a lift-and-tow system to recover disabled vehicles in two-to-three minutes. It mounts a recovery winch, a crane and a large storage box

Some photos of the vehicle can be seen here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HEMTT

Ahh... all those should replace BIS' Repair truck etc...

if you guys get time it would be nice to have a LHD/LHA to have some where to put the LCAC! maby you guys can ask BIS for permissions to edit thier LHD? im not sure on how that works but i do know some comunity members have been give special permissions to edit and publicly release modified Arma2 models(as addons obviously)!

or maby JDog can work with you guys on getting a proper Tarawa Class LHD in the works so it matchs JDogs sexy Nimitz Carrier...and the HMS of course!

We Actually have our own, However it will be some time before we even get around to finishing it , as we have slowed down our pace a bit to catch up and finish some of these earlier projects, we have a lot on our plate right now, but i have made a well deck for the LHD/LHA, so we fully intend to try and implement this

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

as for the Hemmtt we had planned on trying to use DeEsponsa's but they wanted a substantial amount of money to use it in a 3d game environment, so we scraped that, but if the consensus is high enough , i will re add it too the to do list for a later date

I totally understand, but that's weak. Haha how could someone not want the HEMTT? Everyone look at my previous post, there's no way you can say that's not an important addition. I'm just looking for a little support here because I'd love to see this vehicle in game, it'd add a ton of realism, an unprecedented level of depth, and some function especially in a logistics/support situation.

Everyone wants the HEMTT man. But unless you plan on paying F2F BHO the money he would need to spend to use the De Espona model I would suggest you shut the hell up with the pestering. ;)

An addonmaker being reluctant to spend (from what he posted) a large sum of money to get a model which would take (I'm guessing) 100+ hours of his own time to make it meet his vision/standards is by no means "weak". Saying otherwise just makes you look like a jackass, and doesn't make your group look good.

Edited by Darkhorse 1-6
spacing

I wasn't saying he was weak for not wanting to spend the money, I was saying it's just disappointing not to see the truck in game. Sorry for the confusion, feel free not to assume the worst of me in the future too though.

Edited by M. DeLiso
typo :|

its all good , when i contacted them , they sent me a licensing terms agreement with the price for using that particular model in a gaming environment, firstly it was in the thousands, and i can build my own for that amt, second, i think it was dark horse early on who said the poly counts are way high as well making this model harder to destruct than construct, so we will get to it but we have about 40 ahead of it .. now even though it was one of the first we planned on introducing... it'll happen be patient.