Sign in to follow this  
f2f_bho

W.I.P US C.L.S (Combat Logistics Support)Vehicle Pack

@F2F_BHO no problem bro glad i can help like i said hit me up as soon as you need me! and keep up the good work and dont give up!

Btw , we looked into an attach script that we found on BIS and it works excellent, so we are going to see if we can integrate it in,, is there any way you can unattach you trailer from your model and make it by itself? or simply put a separate model .

Okay , i have had to push back the release of this Mod , waiting on some external elements to come together, and due to the amount of issues i was dealing with on my own with a model or two we have broken down into a sort of manufacturing cell with everyone doing their specialty.. ie modeling ,texturing, animations, scripting etc.. but i assure you this mod will be released as soon as possible ..thanks to all who are following this. we appreciate your time and patience.

Edited by F2F_BHO

you can't release a simple beta of your addons ? just to see how it works and if you don't want can we have some new pics ? :)

you can't release a simple beta of your addons ? just to see how it works and if you don't want can we have some new pics ? :)

We all want it, but quoting:

as this is our first real public mod we want it to shine :)

And I completely agree with that. I can wait few weeks for something as awesome as this ;)

As you are developing a trailer, developing a coastal defence harpoon missile battery shouldn't be very difficult and would provide a good Search and destroy objective for OPFOR players

Something like this

Also did you try the trick with LCAC so it doesn't have to be scripted?

See you and I hope to see new pics soon!!!

This is coming along great F2F. It's great to see that you have really stuck with these projects through thick and thin.

yea, we are still trudging along, sorry we had to push back the release, but i feel it is well worth it, we just had to make some internal changes to the team to make this a more streamlined and efficient process, as some folks are better at other things , so we made the necessary changes to enhance this. Again thanks for all the support ..... you never know we might have some pleasant surprises in store ...

have you some new screenshoots ? :p

Thats what I would call a pleasant suprise. :)

i hate surprise ! ;) lol sorry to ask for screen but it's a great project

well , we are also working on a proper Ch53 Echo with door guns and animations along with a proper Sound mod ,stowed & tied down rotor blades M240s, and damage model...but it will be after our current load out is complete.

Teaser:

Color_render2.jpg

==

Color_render3.jpg

==

Collapse_model6.jpg

==

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

@Manakyle, we are waiting on some action from an outside source to complete a skirt animation for the lcac before proceeding

Edited by F2F_BHO
Image size

hey sorry i havent updated you on the lcac skirt. im at a 91A20 ph4 course in idaho when i get back home i will continue working on it.:D

Well gents i was told my Pics at one point where too robust, so i removed a large portion of them, i am going to add them back but smaller, in the next couple of post ..enjoy what we have so far...

Images moved to first page in thread

Edited by F2F_BHO
organizing/moved imgs to front page

Images moved to front page of thread, by request

Edited by F2F_BHO

Do you live on the northpole? Awesome stuff! C-17 looks stunning.

Looks great, ;)

I hope you can use the script for the LCAC...

wooow ! nice models i think you're team have a good addons maker ! i love the globe master !