Sign in to follow this  
schnapsdrosel

OA desert mercs

I said COUNTER TERRORIST. Not those SAS in combat gear.

Try not to be an asshole when someone tries and helps you, next time maybe someone won't even respond to your pleas.

Edited by Sif

You could try being polite to the guy. He's already busy with making addons and so he sent you the best match that he knew of.
Try not to be an asshole when someone tries and helps you, next time maybe someone won't even respond to your pleas.

You do realize not everyone here speaks english as their first language.

Now that that's out of the way, he isn't being an 'asshole' , he is saying that isn't what he was asking for.

Hi how are you do you have any AK-74 addons if not please make one

There is this, an AK-47 which is close

yes but not an ak-74, can i have ak74.

You could try being polite to the guy. He's already busy with making addons and so he sent you the best match that he knew of.

Aye sorry. Didn't notice. My fault. I was just trying to get the message clear to him, not trying to insult him.

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

You do realize not everyone here speaks english as their first language.

Now that that's out of the way' date=' he isn't being an 'asshole' , he is saying that isn't what he was asking for.

Hi how are you do you have any AK-74 addons if not please make one

There is this, an AK-47 which is close

yes but not an ak-74, can i have ak74.[/quote']

Thanks fox, for understanding me.

Apologies also, misread the request. Something I tend to do a bit too often. :p Guess I was thinking terrorist=taliban, or something along those lines.

You mean these guys yeah?

Horn-06.jpgsas-window.jpg

Edited by Daniel

Yeap. Thanks for understanding. And sorry for the above behaviour.

can't wait for desert mercs! have been a big fan of the diver units in the first mercs addon. thx a lot :bounce3:

Edited by pandur

lol..that hat is just....

Otherwise, looks pretty good. Gonna be a big download :D

Looking great, but I don't know about the second operator with that hat, just seems a bit out of place in my opinion. Any chance we can see some SOF unit with protec helmets with some attachments (Like IR helmet light, different NVG mounts, etc.)? That is one of the things that is missing out there for some SF models.

Looking great, but I don't know about the second operator with that hat, just seems a bit out of place in my opinion. Any chance we can see some SOF unit with protec helmets with some attachments (Like IR helmet light, different NVG mounts, etc.)? That is one of the things that is missing out there for some SF models.

The hat is just a gimmick that will be selectable through the glasses menu, if you don't like it you won't have to use it... I share your opinion that attachments would look good on some of the helmets, but right now I'm working on the config and finishing all the models. Maybe after the first beta release I will start working on some attachments...

nice mod though if it were me i would have swaped out the SCAR'S for a more suitable weapon.

You can always script up the weapons yourself easily. The weapons don't matter at all. But they're looking great! And I think the hat looks good >_> Tssh haha XD

The hat is cool. But as I understand it is only selectable through personalize menu for the player? Which will mean it will clip through the helmet on other models

And what about those cool caps? I hope they are a part of the model

Wish there was a BlackOps version of this... but one thing at a time, I guess. Looking forward to the mod's release.

i agree with that ..and want to ask if this same (exact) unit will come without any headgear so you can deploy whatever on his head

Edited by Rellikki

Althought I am a big fan of your Black OPS, I feel that they are just a little too much on the LE (law Enforcement) side, when it comes to looks. Don't get me wrong, they are the "shiznit", I was just wondering if their kit could be changed, as far as color, like tan or even green

(I just think that looks cool) Most black ops are not conventional, so it would be okay and in terms of how much gear they are packing.

For instance the plate carrier/ tactical vest, they didn't have enough magazine pouches. There should be at least a 4 mag front to boot, along with a bunch if other stuff like smoke grenade, GP, and medic/IFAK pouches. A gas mask pouch on the back would be awesome as well. When I see/think "black ops" I see/think of a operative who has enough gear to sustain him/her if the rest of his/her team is taken out.

I don't recall if i read it in this post or in another, but i notice that most of these unit don't have guns in the holster. I also remember someone saying its because they don't like that the have a Glock in the holster, but they are pulling out a 1911. I don't really see the problem. I do have a problem with pulling out an invisible gun from my butt and then sticking it back in there. but that's just me. Can this be changed? Or is it because when you un-holster your weapon, it still shows in the holster?

KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK BIG-S!

Huh? I thought you couldn't edit Arma 2 models. Those suspenders from the guy with Howard Drake's head has those suspenders from the US Army rifleman.

Hello,

Super mercenaries and the release date is when?

Anyway nice job.

I await with impatience.

thank you.

Be patient because you'll get the same 'When it's done' :P Hehe

Keep up the great work man ^^

There is still a lot of work to do, before I can release the addon, but I’m working hard to get it out as soon as possible…

new berets:

arma2oa2011021118272260.jpg