Sign in to follow this  
schnapsdrosel

OA desert mercs

opformercs.jpg

Finaly something for the "Bad Guys". Looks very similar to the arab. opfor forces from Call of Duty 4.

Are You using OA Taki facepack in your OPFORs?

It would be nice to have them with AK105 someone could reskin them for desert camo. And some without masks and scarfs on faces but with berets and helmets. They would be similar to regular military forces not like regular terrorists etc. With some vehicle pack (T90, BMP3, VODNIK, URAL, MI24, SU25 and MI17), even most simple desert camo pack they would be even greater!

Edited by maza94

I know this is very random and a bit of a daft request Schnapsdrosel, but with the hat pack these use you have a shades model that gets used with a lot of the covers; any chance you'd seperate it out so we can use them as plain shades?

I know this is very random and a bit of a daft request Schnapsdrosel, but with the hat pack these use you have a shades model that gets used with a lot of the covers; any chance you'd seperate it out so we can use them as plain shades?

A very good request. Building on this, please include your gasmask in the shades pack so I don't have to use the whole pack just to use it on my Takistani troops.

Thoose OpFor looks sooo sweet..! Your packs Snaps always gives a ton of possibilities.!

A very good request. Building on this, please include your gasmask in the shades pack so I don't have to use the whole pack just to use it on my Takistani troops.

Maybe when I'm finished with my other project...

Are You using OA Taki facepack in your OPFORs?

Yes.

arma2oaopfor.jpg

Looks good Schnapsdrosel! Any chance of updating the Seals too?

arma2oaseals.jpg

^can you guess which model is a reskin and which model is new?

Is the left new? Man those guys are going into My new campaign for sure. ;)

Middle one is new no?

Anyways both of those shots look epic, can't wait for more.

Thats what i was talkin' about! OPFOR looks more than sweet!!

Hi snaps looks awesome..

Now that we got the new super winter map USEC Anoraki, will you then also update your already super winter units...??

As there is no default Takistani unit with any body armor you can assume that Schnapps made it using the ArmA1 models as base.

I would say he´s using KSK units as base...wonderful job, Schnaps, and +1 on updating the winter specops :) The old ones are for some reasons crashing the game after some time...

Is the left new? Man those guys are going into My new campaign for sure. ;)

No, only the hat is new.

Middle one is new no?

Anyways both of those shots look epic, can't wait for more.

You are right!

As there is no default Takistani unit with any body armor you can assume that Schnapps made it using the ArmA1 models as base.

Yes, its a new model based on the Arma1 models...

Hi snaps looks awesome..

Now that we got the new super winter map USEC Anoraki, will you then also update your already super winter units...??

I will update them, but I'm still undecided if I'll release them as a seperate addon or as part of this upcoming units pack...

Desert SF (credits go to Jonny for his vest model):

arma2oa2011012515021365.jpg

Edited by Schnapsdrosel

@ Schnapsdrosel. I have 5 words (and yes I counted them);

KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK!

I have never seen such dedication to mods and addons as I have seen from you and they other guy, his name eludes me right now. I have had some wants such as the Masada/Bushmater ACR and something else but when I see this stuff, I am in awe. I know it sounds soft but I really mean it.

Hey, if you cant make one of those highspeed Shadow Company Operatives from Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare 2, could you make a Protec helmet with a IR light and surefire helmet IR light instead. I wouldn't mind seeing a decked out Protec helmet instead of a MICH helmet and its variants.

Anyway, when it comes down to it, it's your decision (of course you already knew that.)

Once again, Keep up the awesome work brother.

:icon_dj::icon_dj::icon_dj:

-KUROW out.

Edited by kurow
Johnny is the other addon maker!

Great as always....Waiting on these units...Then I can get back into OA. :D

Lack of addon has made me lacking inspiration.

you should make a Solid Snake skin with the bandana as one of the accesories. He was a mercenary :D

I notice 1 thing is missing, there isn't any real 'SAS' counter terrorist soldiers. Would be nice of you to make some.

I said COUNTER TERRORIST. Not those SAS in combat gear.

You could try being polite to the guy. He's already busy with making addons and so he sent you the best match that he knew of.