Sign in to follow this  
schnapsdrosel

OA desert mercs

Well dont be too hyped as the thing was started in A1 times using the BIS sample models from back then together with some spiced up parts from older releases.

Supershaders and co do a lot there but you can see these units arent made for A2, yet if Schnapps wants to finish them some time later he can use whatever he has atm and if he needs a texture should just give me a hint.

Any chance of plainclothed units? Without vests Western, Middle Easter & Afghan Style

Any chance of plainclothed units? Without vests Western, Middle Easter & Afghan Style

Not in the upcoming release but maybe in one of the following versions...

Well dont be too hyped as the thing was started in A1 times using the BIS sample models from back then together with some spiced up parts from older releases.

Supershaders and co do a lot there but you can see these units arent made for A2, yet if Schnapps wants to finish them some time later he can use whatever he has atm and if he needs a texture should just give me a hint.

Man, I wish I had the time to finish all this stuff, it's definitely going to happen I just don't know when...

Another small update:

mgmerc.jpg

God that's awesome. Can't wait.

Any expected ETA? Mebbe Christmas? :D

Could you add some units with balaclavas like your original BlackOps units? Or maybe even female mercs? How realistic that is I don't know (I know nothing at all about female mercs), but it'd be great to see this addition to the mod.

Edited by RoninJr

Your add-on is fantastic, I have been following your add-ons since ArmA (1)

Great job.

I hope we will see a new version soon... when, when, wheeeeen ?????:confused::yay:

Besides the desert mercs do you plan to update the black ops with new models or OA features?

Oh god that's too fucking awesome.

Why are you so good at making such epic units!?!? D:

Is it possible to have one without helmet and a different helmet? I'm not saying its bad, but I wished for more variety of helmets and caps.

assuming that good ol schnaps does the helmets with the setidentity and glasses, then yes.

They look awesome,can't wait to put them to work in some black operations around Chernarus.

assuming that good ol schnaps does the helmets with the setidentity and glasses, then yes.

Yes, you are assuming right!

The helmet you see in the pictures above will be the one used by the blackops, but there will be a blackop unit with no headgear to use the helmet of your choice with the setidentity...

some of the helmets you will be able to choose from:

48792296.jpg

31287303.jpg

51153934.jpg97364530.jpg

those blackops using the USMC look really good man. Really good.

I'd go with pasgt helmets rather than lwhs for the Dcu and 6color helmet covers.

God those are so awesome, release em already! :D

Can't wait Schnaps. Keep it up.

Damn it, when will this be released? I can't wait to use them in my missions... especially those BlackOps.

Is it also possible to release units that look like they're off-duty? (No gear, like the unarmed USMC soldier)

Edited by RoninJr

I'd go with pasgt helmets rather than lwhs for the Dcu and 6color helmet covers.

I hate the pasgt (probaly because I wore them for years) and I'm happy to learn to that we can change them in this addon with the setidentity.