Sign in to follow this  
schnapsdrosel

OA desert mercs

You can add some with helmet and green body armor.

They are looking good :)

AWESOME!

Some amazing looking units you made! :D

Maybe some guys with MICH helmets for heavy operations.

Great looking units!!!!!! Gonna be good to kill some zombies with these.

Please don't add helemts. Make it so you can chose your head gear in profile menu.

Keep up the great work. I still use the ones you released for ARMA.

Frikkin' amazing, Though you guys should obey the 100kb rule of this forum.

We need the left guy of Ei8hts 2nd post oO

Frikkin' amazing, Though you guys should obey the 100kb rule of this forum.

Please report such posts, as most people here don't bother to fix their too big images.

Alright, I'll do next time.

@Schnapsdrosel:

I like the OA campaign faces :) will we get them in this pack too, or will they stay in the Women Soldiers pack?

Please don't add helemts. Make it so you can chose your head gear in profile menu.

2 on the helmets thing. And yea, those look outstanding.

Units are looking great, but I with a couple of other guys with having a weapon in the holster. It just does not look right on the model and I have seen it in several addons and it only takes away from it. If you don't want it on the leg, how about the chest rig or just turn the holster into a med pack or ammo carrier?

How about a ghost face guy without the balaclava..and maybe some mercs with a Shemagh?

I love it. Reminds me of the Seal units in Modern Warfare 2. *Droool*

Decent looking units Schnapsdrosel, any chance for putting a pistol in the Saferiland/Thigh Holster though?

Cheers.

Adding a pistol proxy to the holster is no problem, which one should it be beretta or glock17?

Keep up the great work. I still use the ones you released for ARMA.

I will add helmets, but I will also make a version of every model for which you can chose your head gear in the profile menu.

Thanks for all the positive comments, keeps me motivated.

I will add helmets, but I will also make a version of every model for which you can chose your head gear in the profile menu.

Awesome! :D

Can't wait for more pictures.

Adding a pistol proxy to the holster is no problem, which one should it be beretta or glock17?

I say mix and match. Give some models a beretta, others a glock or 1911. I would also recommend having a model have one on their chest rig and not on their thigh. It would add more variety within your units and give them more individuality.

Keep up the great work!

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

One last thing, if you plan on using helmets for a couple of models (which I hope), please use the helmets that are used in Ard's TF86 Seals. They are the most accurate looking helmets out there and I think if you ask him for permission, they will be perfect for your addon. I just hope you give the helmet to a model that does not have a mask.

can't wait to see those guys in the game schnaps.

perfect work like always :)

Dude. That rocks<3:yay:

Looking great, good to have merc's wearing civie clothing. I'd go with a mix of pistol proxies as suggested elsewhere, mix the units up a bit!