Sign in to follow this  
Bielow

Italian Front Addons

any news about new addons

i cant play the M13\40 tank, when it start my ofp crash

thanks

Bielow ur MU links are dead.

can u zip all of ur italian stuffs into one pack and u/l somewhere public pls?

thanks

or anybody who has?

i think Bielow's in maternity hospital already. ;)

No problem.

Do these addons work good with the WW2MP or WW2 Desert Pack?

No problem.

Do these addons work good with the WW2MP or WW2 Desert Pack?

well with WW2MP sure not.

i try to insert out new addonpacks on [LOL] clans WW2+Nam TEST server

im sadly noticed italian soldiers has NO aimview.

so u cannot use em without crosshair. im little bit disappointed.

i have french, hungarian army too in pack, that italians really missing, but we play without crosshair in VET mode.

I'm one of the ex members of Italian WW2 mod. - Dr.Rebus and Indy will surely remember me with my old username "STiT"; I made scripts for the FIAT Revelli 1935 machine gun and some scripting for the Tiger too.

I'd like to work on this addon pack as I've got (finally!) some spare time and also because my scripting knowledge has improved since when I was involved in the project BUT I have a problem: I can't seem to unpack them! What program did you use to convert the addon folders into .pbo? I've already tried with PBO decryptor by Amalfi, PBO Tool by Jazzbre and PboX but with no results. :j:

Wow! Stit. I remember You. You made a few nice wwII missions in early ofp era. To pack addons I used Cpbo by Kegetys. You can find this in Kegetys arma tools package.

http://www.kegetys.fi/arma/

Thanks Bielow! :) I didn't expect you to remember my missions, but yes, I'm the author of "The French Defenders", "Blood on the Streets" and "Operation Steel Wind" (among other non-WWII missions) that can still be found on ofpr.info

By the way, are you still interested at working on these addons? If so, send me a private message. :)

EDIT: Hmm, looks like Cpbo is not working. It added the "create PBO" context menu entry for the folders but I can't seem to make it work with .pbo files. Am I doing something wrong? Or maybe Cpbo is not compatible with Windows XP SP3? :confused:

Edited by L.K.

If it doesn't work with simple double-clicking on .pbo file, open "Folder settings" window (or "Folder options" - dunno how it's called in English, under Tools menu) and there under File types tab, add .pbo with CPbo as a program to open it* - sometimes this association isn't done automatically in the registry.

*To do this you have to be logged in as an administrator!

Thanks for your suggestion krzychuzokecia, I did exactly what you said but Cpbo was already associated to .pbo files and I'm still not able to unpack them. Whenever I doubleclick on a .pbo file, a shell windows blinks and then disappears, changing nothing. :confused: Maybe someone could decompress the .pbo and upload the unpacked folders on some hosting site?

Hi Stit

I'm sure that I packed them with Cpbo. I don't know what's cause of Your problems.Maybe somethign with register's file? If not I have no clue...

About Italian Front I'll contact You via pm in my free moment :)

Bielow

Thanks Bielow, I solved the problem by using another program called PBO view.

Now I'm working on these addons: I've got a few ideas which I'd like to share with you. Contact me via PM and we'll see what we can do. :)

And thanks again! This addon back really brings nostalgia feelings to me! :D