Sign in to follow this  
quakergamer

OPERATION FLASHPOINT P3D HACKED!!!!

King Kong the plugin you found is only for Maya 4 ?

Thats not good because i only have access to gmax at home or 3ds max r4.2 at work. :/

And quakergamer you said something about a maxscript to import .3ds in gmax ?

What is this answer about because p3d is an modified 3ds format (said a doc i found in the net)?

So when you want to import p3d with a maxscript you need the exact file format info for p3d to use it with a maxscript and this would be much work to find out.

So right now i don't believe it's possible to import ofp models with max until someone could tell me what plugins/maxscripts exactly are used for this.

And i think that all this screenshoots about gmax and ofp models are completely made in gmax and not imported.

Fox

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Fox Mulder on 2:15 pm on Dec. 18, 2001

King Kong the plugin you found is only for Maya 4 ?

Thats not good because i only have access to gmax at home or 3ds max r4.2 at work. :/

And quakergamer you said something about a maxscript to import .3ds in gmax ?

What is this answer about because p3d is an modified 3ds format (said a doc i found in the net)?

So when you want to import p3d with a maxscript you need the exact file format info for p3d to use it with a maxscript and this would be much work to find out.

So right now i don't believe it's possible to import ofp models with max until someone could tell me what plugins/maxscripts exactly are used for this.

And i think that all this screenshoots about gmax and ofp models are completely made in gmax and not imported.

Fox<span id='postcolor'>

1st of all you set hat he is \running a script (on the right) that is a .3ds importer... Second of all you see a sshot of a man (soldier) that is in 3ds amx (grey windows that cant be done in gmax). So it means he eported / iported things with 3ds amx. And checkl out my plug-in list on my second sshot smile.gif (I have p3d in da list )

And you also seee truespace... What is that confused.gif I dont know

But for sure he used this to export .3ds and ocnvert em to p3d smile.gif. And look its in Czech ...

The plugin King Kong found is not for opflash's p3d. There are a number of different p3d formats and opflash's format is just used by bis so no publicly available plugins. I think this probably isn't a hoax cos A-Lone-Wolf is pretty well known anded trusted.

Ok quakergamer you're right with your p3d export plugin. I didn't look in your 2nd screenshoot last time. tounge.gif

So could you give us the info where we could get the p3d plugin for max or is this a secret you're not willing to tell ? smile.gif

And ofp didn't use the wrl format because this is VRML and has nothing to do with ofp. wink.gif

Fox

i made a cube and a christmas tree... i doubt they would be released, like quakerboy is claiming. looks like an uninstall is in order cos i so cant be arsed with it. yes, leave it to the pros to f@ck it up. you should wait for some legit tools. and itll be really funny when you create some ace models that cant be yet imported into the game and you find out theyre not compatible with gmax, muahaha.

but id like to see some tweaked models. the unskinned ak looks like a poo, an ak-shaped poo. etc

they hav imported a new version of the mp5 into the game

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Monkey Lib Front on 9:42 pm on Dec. 18, 2001

they hav imported a new version of the mp5 into the game<span id='postcolor'>

Hmm m thsi could alawys be a fake version. I would like to see lone wolf make a new model IN opf:)

and for the mplug-in the code is converted by one ofm yfriends and its not fully functionnal (crash OPF sad.gif)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Fox Mulder on 4:58 pm on Dec. 18, 2001

Ok quakergamer you're right with your p3d export plugin. I didn't look in your 2nd screenshoot last time. tounge.gif

So could you give us the info where we could get the p3d plugin for max or is this a secret you're not willing to tell ? smile.gif

And ofp didn't use the wrl format because this is VRML and has nothing to do with ofp. wink.gif

Fox

<span id='postcolor'>

1st you cant get this version of the plug-in

2nd We use .wrp . Sorry for my error smile.gif

I may release some plugins today

Jeez, you act like you made the plugins

just head over to the ofpeditingcenter forums and stop fooling yourself by quakergamer.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from King Kong on 12:41 am on Dec. 19, 2001

I may release some plugins today

Jeez, you act like you made the plugins

just head over to the ofpeditingcenter forums and stop fooling yourself by quakergamer.<span id='postcolor'>

Hmm i dint made the plugs, but find em on da net tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from quakergamer on 1:12 am on Dec. 19, 2001

Link dont work<span id='postcolor'>

So, that means your lying, how cheap.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from quakergamer on 1:12 am on Dec. 19, 2001

Link dont work

<span id='postcolor'>

It works for me.

me too

What exactly will this work in?

Truespace? Gmax?

(Edited by amos m at 2:23 pm on Dec. 19, 2001)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from amos m on 4:21 am on Dec. 19, 2001

me too

What exactly will this work in?

Truespace? Gmax?

(Edited by amos m at 2:23 pm on Dec. 19, 2001)

<span id='postcolor'>

cool if it works. Im pgoing to seeee in what prog it works