Sign in to follow this  
walker

Skyline Sci Fi Film

I watched some of it while I was at work and it wasn't very good. I am looking forward to Battle: Los Angeles though which is a similar concept.

Skyline = Alien Invasion 90210. Two hours of my life I will never get back. :(

Looking forward to Battle:LA though. Looks awesome judging by the trailer... but on the other hand, so did Skyline. Ah well, fingers crossed.

The only noticeable things I liked in this movie are appartments interior design details, will use them in my own home. The rest of content I've seen in other movies.

If you've seen Cloverfield, you've seen this :)

I saw it, but I have an interest in VFX so it was worth it from that standpoint. But as a movie it was pretty meh.

Yes, Cloverfield, 'War of worlds'-style lightnings, giant spaceships and air battles a-la 'Independence Day' and so on.

Comparing Cloverfield to this crap? C'mon. Its a waste of time to even get Skyline off a torrent... not to mention a crime :)

I saw skyline and it sucks, spoiler alert......

.....just because your brain glows a different color you know you're still human when placed into an alien robot suit when the other stolen brains don't, now what made your brain aware? Your girlfriend? Is this a message of love that you stumbled upon while making an alien movie? A sense of mind film?

I thought this film was going to be promising til i watched it. What a load of crap... where is the extra 15 minutes at the end? its like they got halfway through a scene and said "right, we are bored and out of cash, cut it there and roll credits."

I do hope Battle: los Angeles is better.

i saw it today and i felt pity for the lads doing the CGI (the only solid part in this whole movie).

Not worth the 10EUs i paid to see it. Not even close

Don't worry my brother, even us Yanks were duped by this movie, LOL.

"we are The Brothers Strause."

Er I don't need to sound patronising, but don't you mean the Strause brothers? Grammer is important when making a film with words

God that was lame. Why do they always spend up on visuals and hire crap actors?

Just checked out Battle: los Angeles, looks promising but the trailer I saw had no dialogue so it still might be the usual overdone crap.

Edited by Grub

worst scifi of the 2000-2010 decade.

if you havent seen it. dont, its not worth it at all.. spend your money one something usefull instead.

worst scifi of the 2000-2010 decade.

Hmm no :) I should say that Equilibrium is the worst sci-fi movie of that period. Random aliens stealing human brains is Shakespearian prose compared to Equilibrium.

Hmm no :) I should say that Equilibrium is the worst sci-fi movie of that period. Random aliens stealing human brains is Shakespearian prose compared to Equilibrium.

Really? While far from perfect i did enjoy Equilibrium, it somewhat managed to capture that '1984' feeling.

Skyline on the other hand didnt make me feel anything except boredom and 'Hey, why is Turk there and where is JD?'

I would have to disagree with you. I don't think Equilibrium was great by any means but it was by far better than this.

I would have to disagree with you. I don't think Equilibrium was great by any means but it was by far better than this.

Second that!