Sign in to follow this  
SFG

Invasion 1944 - DDay 2.0

For those still a little unsure, yes Legends of Normandy was our April Fools fun :D CO version is still on track to be released soon, just finalising the content to be included, planning a last few tests and getting ready to release it onto you poor unsuspecting people at a time yet to be decided. Still a fair bit of work to do so don't expect it too soon, just know that it is coming!

great! hope it's soon. today the UNSUNG mod updated, hope the I44 will update in a few weeks! then I will have 2 great mods to play on :)

Hey you guys plannin on using any music cause I got a good oldy from when HOGANS HEROES was on television.

great! hope it's soon. today the UNSUNG mod updated, hope the I44 will update in a few weeks! then I will have 2 great mods to play on :)

Patience is a virtue.

For those still a little unsure, yes Legends of Normandy was our April Fools fun :D CO version is still on track to be released soon, just finalising the content to be included, planning a last few tests and getting ready to release it onto you poor unsuspecting people at a time yet to be decided. Still a fair bit of work to do so don't expect it too soon, just know that it is coming!

What?! I knew that. FPDR I was at work it was a hectic night, didn't sleep well and I'm stoopid k?

That's good news guys. SFG, the music sounds great man, checked that latest vid on le tube.

Heh yeah I love that site, some great (and quite shocking) tracks on 6thcorpmusic! Might be incorporating some of those into a mission or two somewhere down the line. But for now the only music you'll hear ingame is SFG's awesome soundtrack (and after hearing the music he did for our April Fool's vid I think you can agree he rocks!) :D

Heh yeah I love that site, some great (and quite shocking) tracks on 6thcorpmusic!

Yep, some of them are quite racist. Those were the days.

JUST KIDDING. Jeez, lower your weapons! *Those were the days of REAL music however.* :p

does anyone know how to get german voices working in my own mission? because when i go on a to mission that has been made by the devs of this mod i hear german voices anyone know how to get it working in my own mission?

Heh yeah I love that site, some great (and quite shocking) tracks on 6thcorpmusic!

Unfortunately, Vera Lynn makes me think of Pink Floyd. "Does anybody here remember Vera Lynn ....? "

does anyone know how to get german voices working in my own mission? because when i go on a to mission that has been made by the devs of this mod i hear german voices anyone know how to get it working in my own mission?

Most of the missions use DAC to generate the troops, in my missions I then used DAC_Config_Sound.sqf in the DAC folder to direct it to use the voice samples included in the mod. It is possible to also do this via a script on pre-placed units using a script for more information check our public forums as its been discussed a few times already:

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/invasion1944/public/index.php?topic=342.0

Unfortunately, Vera Lynn makes me think of Pink Floyd. "Does anybody here remember Vera Lynn ....? "

what, "remember how she that, we would, meet again, some sunny day"

honzikpen;1877806']could you guys make a Super Heavy Tank called "Maus" and "t-28".

would be awsome to see some big guns in there. :D

It wouldn't be awesome, it would be a travesty, this mod is designed to recreate WW2 as it was, not as it could have been, if you want fantasy play Warhammer.

Comments like this annoy the hell out of me, this mod is a work of art and will take time to get right, wasting time making lumbering ill concieved monstrosities not only would delay it but it would spoil it so lets not hear anymore of this sort of request as its an unwanted distraction.

Edited by bazeye

Damn, I knew we should've gone with that Giant tank idea for April Fools as well!

Just saw the new vid... intriguing ;)

One thing that was sort of common was the T-34 the Germans redesigned as a AAA mount.

flakt34_s.jpg

Just a note to say 2.5 for CO has been released over on this new topic see you all over there, this threads been fun!