Sign in to follow this  
SFG

Invasion 1944 - DDay 2.0

That was one hell of an event! Thanks for all of those that came out

hmm I would like to came but I had connection problem to your server. :(

Another servers works for me.

Im got error message "NAT Negotiation failed (NNThink - result 2)" everytime when I tried to connect in arma.rpt.

Hey I44 team, it would be interesting to know what you as team are doing atm - are you only fixing and shaping up the DDay release? Are you working at Wacht am Rhein mod simultaneously? Are you just playing? Or maybe just taking a break from editing?

Would be cool to read from you and also how the team is doing and feeling, etc. So if you've got the time, write a small inside-report, as I believe that many are interested in it.

Looking forward to it! :yay:

That was one hell of an event! Thanks for all of those that came out

Im so glad i was able to play with you guys that day was allota fun.

Hopefully you guys will host more of these events

if you guys would like we will

I will definitely join in on the next time if im available.

Big thanks to everyone who turned up to last night events, special thanks to 97th for hosting aswell as MAG whohelped bolster up the numbers, was a great game despite the bugs (i will do my best to fix the landing and airdrop bugs, unfortunately every dedicated I've tested them with worked fine until the server last night doh!).

We will be putting out some progress news soon keep an eye out!

I've never played MP in all my years of OFP/A1/A2 but this really sounds like it was one helluva a time. I may just have to crack and finally jump in a game.

I've never played MP in all my years of OFP/A1/A2 but this really sounds like it was one helluva a time. I may just have to crack and finally jump in a game.

Yea PM me and Ill show you around.

Did anyone get any footage?

I did, but haven't looked at it yet. If anything turns out I'll be sure to upload it to youtube.

I was the same way til I got into Arma after a few months it was out.

I'd assume you play in the editor Manzilla, the mp editor is a whole new ball game, its great fun, and lot of stuff to learn.

I44 mp is great!

Hello i44 first THX for this great mod enjoying it very much! do not sleep alot these days because of i44 i got a question good you ad a barret to the sas commandos en German M38 wool side cap i realy miss them in this mod THX DAVE

Great mod :)

Where can I find SP missions for this mod? Is there only COOP missions available?

Shack Tactical had a small I44 session a couple weeks back in November. A lot of those who attended gave some positive feedback on their experience with the mod.

Most of the missions were in-house but to end the session we did a run through of the D-Day beach level(which was fantastic). Looking forward to the the Combined Operations release!

Some of my screenshots:

http://picasaweb.google.com/106130880269166848371/I44November21stSession?authkey=Gv1sRgCJGPopfF_IzXoQE#

Videos:

http://st.partyzani.com/2010/11/21/1.php

http://st.partyzani.com/2010/11/21/2.php

http://st.partyzani.com/2010/11/21/3.php

http://st.partyzani.com/2010/11/21/4.php

Just wanted to thank you [KH]Jman and kelly's heroes for mirroring this. I kept getting a warning from AVG anti virus about a backdoor trojan from every other download link but yours. Not saying they are infected or throwing out accusations, but scares the crap out of me enough not to install it. Looking forward to playing!

And of course thanks i44 team!

Edited by Gutm@sher

We've been busy expanding the Air Forces available in Invasion 1944, to start with here's some WIP shots of Vex-man's wonderful new Ju-52\3m.

ju5201.th.jpg ju5202.th.jpg ju5203.th.jpg

Next up we've got some great news, CSJ and Yac have kindly allowed us to include their units from 'The Few' to bolster both sides plane rosters, as well new pilot models for each faction. Here's a peak at a few (heh) of them for those unfamiliar with the mod.

b17k0.th.jpgpilotz.th.jpg

For more screenshots and news visit the topic on our public forums.

Keep you eyes peeled for more news updates over the next few days!

This is looking great. Love to see the collaboration of high-quality addons.

You really get to know a man if you get to watch him die, that moment right before he realizes its over, that moment his face reflects every decision he's ever made, what kind of life he led... and if he regrets it.-Sgt.Matt Baker

What if the man's face is contorted in agony or he's out of his face on morphine ? :P

Edited by bazeye

This mod is just getting better and better. The aircraft look really great.

Keep it up.

I'm really enjoying this Mod. My only thought at this stage is the sounds used for the aircraft already included in the current version, are somewhat timid. The BF109 in particular, sounds like a wet fart after a heavy night of drinking.... So I've tended to use CSJ's addon TheFew. Which sound less wet :D

or this

great work though guys. This mod has been great to play.

Edited by Ebolavirus