Sign in to follow this  
SFG

Invasion 1944 - DDay 2.0

When you have started the game the version N° is in the top right hand corner of the options menu...

:yay:

Thanks man.

Thanks man.

Bottom Right hand...

I'm actually on BetaPatch 154,74123.

I have not yet installed this mod.

Same trouble here (ARmA2 only, right target and shortcut), it crashes as soon as the map is loaded, and it says something about flowers...sorry can't check ATM.

Just quoting myself (no no i'm not egocentric :D) to say that after a re-downloading of the main package, i ain't got anymore trouble loading Omaha (apart from a long loading time as everybody does). Sometimes DL accelerator creates some files errors hardly noticeable.

I had a lot of pleasure playing the SP missions (mainly the sniper one and the Tiger one). Great work as usual, it's my favorite ArmA2 mod with the Unsung one. What a relief to see some historical mods again :bounce3:

I installed the latest patch.

When you go to the map theres a black screen instead of a map.

but there is an black upside down triangle in front of the commanders position on the Panzer 4 G, same for panther, and tiger.

The Panzer4 G turrent speed seems about as slow as a tigers, shouldn't it be faster?

Is it possible with some of the tanks adjustable sites to darken the sites just a little more,

its hard to line up a enemy tank with very light almost transparent sites.

Edited by Gnter Severloh

When you go to the map theres a black screen instead of a map.

Yes that's on purpose, no map for single soldiers.

Oh ok makes sense, only the squad leader has the map, just checked it out in the editor, thanks.

I also noticed that the gun sites on the BF109's sites aren't lined up to where the rds are going.

Edited by Gnter Severloh

This mod made me even messing around with the editor!

Semi-off-topic:

My KI 109 doesnt attack hard or soft targets. Although even equiped with bombs. Is did set a waypoint with attack. Plane arrive but doesn't attack. No inf, no vehicles.

Am I doing it wrong or is this on purpose

Side note: It's not possible to fire MG and Cannon the same time in the 109, isnt it?

Really doing my head in, got a wrong cd key error when installing beta patch so I can't play this. Bugger.

This mod made me even messing around with the editor!

Semi-off-topic:

My KI 109 doesnt attack hard or soft targets. Although even equiped with bombs. Is did set a waypoint with attack. Plane arrive but doesn't attack. No inf, no vehicles.

Am I doing it wrong or is this on purpose

Side note: It's not possible to fire MG and Cannon the same time in the 109, isnt it?

I'll have to check this... I did my bomb engagement testing using the P-51D, but the config should be the same for the Bf-109. The planes may have a hard time spotting and engaging infantry though. And no, you can't fire MG and Cannon at the same time... sorry.

I find find infantry combat a bit a strange, no one really fires there weapons, and when they do its practically always kills you.

I also find the recoil on guns to much, 2 shots and shooting directly into the sky, cant even do decent supression fire.

I don't know if its just me, but it seems i can never get a decent fire fight

I'll have to check this... I did my bomb engagement testing using the P-51D, but the config should be the same for the Bf-109. The planes may have a hard time spotting and engaging infantry though. And no, you can't fire MG and Cannon at the same time... sorry.

Thanks Canukausiuka!

Im curious what will be the result. But keep in mind that Im pretty clueless about arma editing. But Inv44 will change that :)

@ag bo$$

Well I really like the heavy revoil of the MGs at least. No MG42 hipshooting and I like that. You have to go prone. But too bad Arma doesnt handle gras in a better way. Beside that the mod will feature a lot of firefights without futuristic sights, ultrahigh magnification, aim points etc... lots of iron sight and even single shot action. This should lead to far more interessting firefights

PS: I love this Mod! Thanks to the Devs and all kind of helping hands!

@bisch

Its not that there no futurists weapons sights for fire fights, its just doesnt seem intense enough, no one is firing their guns.

Can we get a decent 64+ player server with no AI? This is such a great mod to be ruined by dumb as rocks, pointless AI.

we need a domination with this mod

Playing as the Germans of course :)

I'm really impressed with the quality of this mod. There's great consistency throughout, and all of the models enjoy the same high standard. For example; One of the nice little touches that make this great that I've noticed is on the Karabiner 98. The animated bolt and hand anim really make it a pleasure to use.

I've noticed some little bugs here and there, but I'll play with it more before putting some info on DH.

Thank you for your efforts.

Been waiting a long time to see i44 up and running in arma 2! Grats and thanks guys!!

ive been playing the left behind sp mission to start with but when i reload the mission the game crashes! any ideas why this would happen??

thanks again!!

BUG REPORT:

Was using the mp43 and the the rds land just to the right of the ironsites.

If you have crosshairs then same thing, its very small, but when you align the irons sights on an enemy soldier you dont hit him, your rd goes right.

Guys if you find any bugs, please report it.

There's great consistency throughout, and all of the models enjoy the same high standard. For example; One of the nice little touches that make this great that I've noticed is on the Karabiner 98. The animated bolt and hand anim really make it a pleasure to use.

Exactly my thoughts. Consistency is the right word :)

I cant install the beta patch, it says that I have 1.05 but I have 1.07 already :(

What's happening ??

When I enter the editor, select a map, create a man with a thompson and shoot, his weapon recoil follows OA recoil rules and is ok.

When I start a mission (i.e. Multiplayer D-Day+1) the recoil is so huge that firing my thompson is useless because after 1 shots it turn to the sky ..

Edit: when I play a single player mission everything is fine, this means recoil works with OA parameters = usable weapons ..

Can anybody help ??

Edited by mortyfero99

Small bug report - In third person view the cross hairs are off to the left slightly making that view not so practical when firing.

If this is dispersion worked into the mod, cool, could you please move over the cross hairs slightly so they will be in the centre of the dispersion area.

Thank you for the stunning mod, I got it all working fine. Loving it!!

sometimes the game crash when running mod for now reason.

when in seat of sommander in tiger you can see the crosshair with black triangle

mortyfero99, is your frame rate similar both times? Recoil behavior seems to be tied to frame rate, so that's something to check.

Do you plan to make an optional ACE compat for I44 weapons ?

weapons resting and weight functions could be cool, especially for Mgs !