Sign in to follow this  
SFG

Invasion 1944 - DDay 2.0

I get a black box in most of my gunsights - actually all of them - from AT guns to tanks.

Ah I see the issue you're talking about... not sure where that's come from I'll look into it over the weekend.

I get a black box in most of my gunsights - actually all of them - from AT guns to tanks.

Same here and for all my mates. Patched to rev 2.1.

Edit: had a CTD when loading an M17 Rifle Grenade while equiped with a M1903.

Edited by Kawa

I am downloading,but I'm very upset with the lack of the campaign, as in previous versions.

I am downloading,but I'm very upset with the lack of the campaign, as in previous versions.

You can play d-day co-op and d-day +1 co-op missions as single player its basically the same thing exept your team is Ai, try it.

joffre is going to port the campaign over hopefully soon along with some other goodies.and if you can get all your men back to safety in

"Left Alone" you deserve a promotion and medal.

Edited by jojimbo

Just to let you all know, I've tracked the black box issue down, again my bad (my first time binarising anything this week... I failed hard... sorry!) I'm recompiling a few files and will release a quick patch ASAP so you can get back to enjoying those lovely lovely tanks!

Go to bed Pac.

Ah I see the issue you're talking about... not sure where that's come from I'll look into it over the weekend.

Thats the "black box":

optics.jpg

It's rotating while using the "increase" or "decrease range" button...

NEU I REFUSE TO SLEEPS! oh and black box bug ^

I FIXED EEET (I also broke it with the hotfix... ain't I a ****)

Testing now, will upload shortly.

yes in an attempt to make a hotfix, we did, in fact create some hotfudge

but pac is sleepwalking throught it and we will have it sorted shortly,

mmm fudge...

arma22010103002193456.th.jpg

Edited by PacUK

Awesome mod.

works perfectly with CO+beta, and also with ACE and another ****load of mods. (i'm crazy, yea)

Hey, wtf, how did You make it work with CO? One of the new betas? (I'm still on the first one for 1.54)

and @Pac and I44 team in general: thanks.

I see what You did there... and I liked it!

(it'd be great tho if weapons would be easier to handle)

JonPL, idk. well, i choosed non-standart way.

Removed all this files from I44 modfolder:

DAC_Sounds.pbo

DAC_Source.pbo

dac_source.pbo.DAC_Source.bisign

DAC_Source.pbo.I44v2.bisign

extended_eventhandlers.pbo

extended_eventhandlers.pbo.CBA_v0-1-2.bisign

extended_eventhandlers.pbo.I44v2.bisign

jtd_clearhorizons.pbo

jtd_clearhorizons.pbo.I44v2.bisign

jtd_clearhorizons.pbo.JTD.bisign

MAP_EU.pbo

MAP_EU.pbo.I44v2.bisign

MAP_EU.pbo.MAP.bisign

because i'm already using latest CBA (extended eventhandlers), don't like jdt clearhorizons (i think this is shitty mod), and already have @DAC (DAC includes map editor upgrade also).

using beta 74123 (jayarma2lib not available for latest 74640, so i waiting)

and all works. ACE2 + GL4 + Zeus AI + WarFX and some other mods.

nice work!

I created a mission MP with respawn but when Ii dead respawn without the same weapons ... what do i create a file init.sqs? what should i write to make it work?

thanks

:)

nice work!

I created a mission MP with respawn but when Ii dead respawn without the same weapons ... what do i create a file init.sqs? what should i write to make it work?

thanks

:)

Check this thread out:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=76731&highlight=respawn

I think I used the same method Paras if you wanna de-pbo and check it out in the init.sqf file should point you in the right direction.

Patch 2.2 is on its way, have uploaded to aa.info just waiting for it to hit the shelf, and they'll be a filefront link on the way shortly. Then some hard sleeping. Thanks for your support everyone, and again sorry for the patches hope they aren't as much of a chore for you guys as it is getting them out heh!

Here's the patch v2.2 that should fix the black boxes on the affected sighted weapons and vehicles. This patch does NOT include the fixes from v2.1!

http://www.filefront.com/17450847/I44_ArmA2_v2-2.rar

Let us know if there are any further issues with the mod via out dev-heaven project site!

http://dev-heaven.net/projects/inv44

Thanks for playing and keeping up with the patches, night all!

ok a few things..

Omaha beach, well the beach has a few issues....

Whats dry is too flat, and the waterline is far too steep.

http://ww2lct.org/history/stories/flot_18_at_omaha.htm

Mean spring tide…….22.9 ft.

Mean neap tide………18.9 ft

The beach gradient was very gradual. The difference between low and high tide made about 500 yards of dry land.

Please rename the M4A3(DD) Sherman to M4A3 Sherman Wading (to reflect its Wading kit NOT DD!!!)

The Sherman Duplex Drive is a rather different Sherman (and one I wish you had done hence I noticed.)

The vehicles are very well made and definately impressive.

I seem to have a leFH 18, which looks like a FlaK36, is this supposed to be here yet (since its looking like a temporary placeholder model?

Also that pdf...

LCM 3 has diagram of a LCT Mk 5 not the LCM 3 (I know them rather well, I got one under construction, the LCT Mk 5 I mean!)

Sorry about the negative bits guys, I sort of been wargaming that June 1944 period for around 16 years, and thus know more than any normal person since I been modelling and painting many vehicles, tanks and troops from both sides.

There are other issues but they are minor and mostly relate to textures.

Well done to get as far as you have, I know the sort of hardwork it takes, and the self motivation it takes too..

Still an issue with the M1903A3 Springfield + M1 with build 2.2.

Whenever you have a Rifle Grenade in your gear, switch to it by pressing F and Reload it, you get a CTD.

Edit: dev-heavenified

Edited by Kawa