Sign in to follow this  
SFG

Invasion 1944 - DDay 2.0

Yeah, out on AA.info. Please if you can, upload it somewhere and send us a link so we don't crash their site.

Edited by SFG

Guys, what are u doing?! I am 90% and my DL speed got down to 110kb/s. Wait in the line, please!

hey dynamite, hab hier doch schon gepostet ><

@english folks:

grr, 55 kb/s

€dit:

Download aborted, internet connection killed itself.

Damn Wlan FPDR

BTW, for what is beta needed? Will it work with OA or we now need to launch it only ith Arma 2?

When they patched ARMA2 to v1.07 for some unknown reason to this day, the mod refused to work. Thankfully the beta patch 72588 made it work again, so its required to play.

The mod will probably not work with Operation Arrowhead STANDALONE, I don't have it standalone so have never tested it but we consider it unsupported.

Combined Operations (ARMA2 + OA) will not work 100%, some features, weapons etc may behave differently (or not at all). We will be patching support in for CO in the future but for now you will see the best performance with vanilla ARMA2 + BETA patch.

I cannot seem to get the Bangalores and Demo charges working in the D-Day mission (online coop).

I cannot seem to get the Bangalores and Demo charges working in the D-Day mission (online coop).

Sounds like you're using Combined Operations (Operation Arrowhead), some features do not work properly in CO yet, the mod is mainly targetted at ARMA2 + beta 72588 for now. CO support will come in a future patch.

Can you provide archived modfolder with pbo's without installer? i don't wanna windows installers on my linux server (%

Seems my week of sleep deprivation finally caught up with me, expect a big fat hotfix ASAP! Apoligies to all!

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

cant get hardly any map to load, crashes with every attempt, using Beta plus CO.

That sounds like CO + CO BETA, as the mod isn't designed for CO that's probably the route of the problem. You need to run ARMA2 and the 72588 BETA.

Can you provide archived modfolder with pbo's without installer? i don't wanna windows installers on my linux server (%

I'll do my best as we're currently organising a quick fix, we'll get the patch out first, then I'll see what can be done.

Edited by PacUK

Dedicated Server UP:

IP: havoc-company.com

Port: 2314

Map is: D Day!

Congratulations Invasion44 mod team and to all those that contributed. Thank you!!! OK so there are British commandos, but are the British Paratroopers included as well?

<a  href=member14736.png' alt='member14736.png'>

Edited by bigstone

Just a note - don't try and play Tarbrush just yet, there's a missing unit used in the mission, it will be corrected in the patch we hope to get out ASAP!

Congratulations Invasion44 mod team and to all those that contributed. Thank you!!! OK so there are British commandos, but are the British Paratroopers included as well?

Yes we have British Paratroopers as well as the Commandos :D

Edited by PacUK

Seems my week of sleep deprivation finally caught up with me, expect a big fat hotfix ASAP! Apoligies to all!

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

That sounds like CO + CO BETA, as the mod isn't designed for CO that's probably the route of the problem. You need to run ARMA2 and the 72588 BETA.

I'll do my best as we're currently organising a quick fix, we'll get the patch out first, then I'll see what can be done.

This is happening in A2 also :(

This is happening in A2 also :(

Then my guess is that you are not loading the A2 BETA shortcut correctly, its very important to get the shortcut directories correct:

Target:

"C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\beta\arma2.exe" -mod=beta;@I44 -nosplash

Start In:

"C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\"

Shout if you still have problems after checking your shortcut!