Sign in to follow this  
abel

ARMA 2:OA beta patch 74630

awesome..new mp UI, no gamebreaking bug fixes, but new MP UI, thats what we needed! seriously after 2 weeks wasnt it possible to fix the stupid chopper bug:j:sorry..but its annoying me endless that the game is not playeble in beta and with the latest official patch cause basic things are just f... up

i can not see the point of including more and more and more stuff but not fix IMPORTANT things;-(

New MP UI is fantastic! Thank you. Even has overview pics :D

http://s3.postimage.org/j62fA.jpg

:459: that looks so cool!

Is there a 'favourites' function yet? I'm contemplating downloading this beta :rolleyes:

Edited by SASrecon
Just realised I quoted an image

Has z-fighting while prone or close to objects been improved? Can't test right now. :)

Files modules_e.pbo & ui.pbo dnt have keys (*.bi.bisign) - its normal? -> I cnt play at all servers with this beta.

Files modules_e.pbo & ui.pbo dnt have keys (*.bi.bisign) - its normal? -> I cnt play at all servers with this beta.

fixed.

please download it again.

patch name is still 74630.

Still no AI improvements? Guess BIS have given up or just dont care on making the greatest AI for open-world games... :hmmm:

I'm contemplating downloading this beta :rolleyes:

You do realize that the changes listed aren't always the only changes made in the betas, yes? ;)

Cool. Will definitely test it later to see how far the z-fighting has really diminished. :)

+1

Me hoping ;)

/KC

The mission settings panel of the new MP UI for Create Game is really a godsend for admins. :)

[74293] New: Free camera can be locked to plain objects like trees.

What is this for? I dont get the point/use of it at all