Sign in to follow this  
Kirby

[HCI] - HitCorp International

th_HCIlogohighrez.png

HitCorp International, the long running and likely original Private Military oriented group for Operation Flashpoint and ArmA: Armed Assault, is begining a new phase for ARMA2.

The group plans on regaining the numbers lost due to a period of inactivity between ArmA and ARMA2, and again play in it's root style of Private Military with the release of BIS's PMC DLC.

HCI has been running for over 6 years, beginning it's life primarily in Operation Flashpoint, operating as both a combat gaming group, and a semi-roleplay security group in Roleplay Mods. This continued into ArmA, with a majority of focus on Sahrani Life as a professional Private Military and Security, keeping the economy of the mod in balance for a good chunk of the servers popular run, along with running our own Domination based ACE server.

Now, with our ARMA2 server, we wish to renew our member-base, reorganize, and begin training, games, and operations, both on the server and among possible roleplay mods in the ARMA2 community.

Our structure is a company-military mix, with a corporate style system running alongside a military style system, each with their own responsibilities and hierarchy. The primary one used by ARMA2 members is that of the military system, the corporate system being mainly filled by positions such as the 'Chief Technical Officer' and Executives who run the company's day to day affairs, technical out-of-game issues and decisions, and the majority of our current members are long term one year plus vetrans of the group, generally mature, loyal and naturally gifted due to our past 'OCD', if you will, of acceptance, although nowadays we're much more relaxed and willing to train and work with those who'd have not been considered years ago.

Those who'd consider it, please be advised, we're in a period of re-awakening, some things may happen slowly, but will be worth it in the long run. If you have any questions, I look forward to enquiries at Kirby@HitCorp-Int.Co.Uk

Edited by Kirby

HitCorp International now have a new server up and running with ace.

The name of the server is: [HCI] HitCorp International

This weekend we will be attempting to organize larger numbers of players together, along with interested members of the community. Due to several technical problems, health problems and time issues with the staff of the group our activity hasn't raised much since we began ARMA2 operations, however it has been slowly climbing. We're hoping to turn that climb into a soar.

From Thursday, over the weekend, we will be attempting to organize a game each night using ACE mod and Combined Operations. Those interested may join the server and play with out people and other public players. We're hoping to increase interest and activity both within the group, and at the group from outside. This is following several MSO joint operations the group was recently part of.

Those interested in the group may visit the site address linked above. We have passed out seventh anniversary and hope to continue on actively into the foreseeable future, so please don't hesitate to check the group out.

Soon we will also be preparing merchandise for sale if we can increase activity slightly within two weeks.

Times of the events will be posted here. They will likely be mid to late evening, GMT, to accommodate the Americans in the group and community as well as the Europeans.

Edit:

From 6pm GMT tonight (24th) onwards, I'll be attempting to organize and inform folks. Feel free to check it out during the day as I'll be around though I doubt many others will or come on at 6 or after.

Edited by Kirby

Well, here's a shocker! I expect many of you haven't heard a peep about HCI, or even know of its existence any more.

Over the past year or so, HCI has been inactive on the ARMA series due to leadership personal problems and general politics-gone-wrong. We've been elsewhere, just not here.

For those who don't know, HitCorp International, or HCI, was originally a 'gaming and airsoft group' I founded myself in 2004, focusing on Operation Flashpoint. With that amount of time in existence, traditions forged in time and a proven structure to provide fair fun and an extreme sense of comradery for all, I don't wish to just go off and join someone else or let the group die completely. This is why I'm making a personal renewed effort with those ARMA players who stuck around to game together once again in the greatest milsim-game of all! Starting afresh on ARMA, so to speak, with only a baseline of old members.

Now that the dust has settled, the group is nearly empty of former members, good and bad alike, and the mentioned few left seeming to have the time and inclination; I'd like to continue the group in it's founding series of footsteps. We no longer have an ARMA2 server or teamspeak, but we currently have a Ventrilo and intend to stick to joining other willing groups and individuals until enough interest and dedication is in place to warrant a full server to ourselves.

We're looking for dedicated, trustworthy personnel willing to put time and effort into bringing the group back into the world of ARMA gaming and ready for the release of ARMA3. You can say many things about HCI, but it's always around even if it's just hibernating! Those with experience in website and forum maintenance are welcome to help us keep a clean and professional image.

Our current site is a makeshift blog lay out, so please do not be put off by this.

http://hitcorp-int.co.uk

Some features are obsolete however the forums and applications work perfectly fine. A webstore will be going up shortly to give general public access to existing real-life HCI merchandise, including caps, polos, hoodies, jackets and patches, designed while we were extremely active on the ARMA series.

Finally, solid news on a new ARMA2 branch for HCI. An ACE/ACRE server is up for public use and the organization is slowly getting back into gaming as a group on BIS Simulations.

The above website is functional and our server information is on it, as well as below. Anybody is welcome and our server hosts several ACE missions as well as ACE Insurgency and Domination. Special events and closed missions will be organized in the future with other interested players and groups.

Server: [HCI] ACE & ACRE Public (HitCorp International)

Teamspeak3 (For ACRE): hitcorp-int.co.uk:9989