Sign in to follow this  
Dead3yez

D3Z Hookers

Description:

These are designed for mission editors who perhaps want to have some hookers with a little more character. The textures are included in the packed example mission.

Usage:

Place the textures in the mission folder, add a hooker in the editor and on the init of the unit use:

this setObjecttexture [0, "D3Zhooker1_co.paa"];

• D3Zhooker1_co.paa
  • D3Zhooker2_co.paa
  • D3Zhooker3_co.paa
  • D3Zhooker4_co.paa

Edited by Dead3yez

But which one is the hooker with a heart of gold???

Its allways good to have hookers on standby.

Maybe a script so they will get in your M1A1 when you honk the horn? ;)

thnx for sharing

You learned to retexture! :D

Good job man!

Just don't get hooked to 'em ;)

nice job with the textures,... where's the french maid? ;)

yes please :D

thanks for these hookers , i will have fun w/ them and the new IEDs.

Yes french maid very much plz kthxbai.

What a bunch of dirty lookin whores ....

Nice one m8.

Have their character gone bigger?

Yes, but do they know how to cock, load, and shoot your gun? Do they take big guns or small guns? Do the hookers shoot-up the snow on Winter maps? Also do they know know how to handle a joystick in the cockpit? When engaging these hooker units in the bush, do we need a helmet on our soldier? When positioned aboard a ship in a mission how do they handle the seamen? In Warfare missions will they be too expensive or cheap and disposable? I sense that some updates are needed for these to be top-knotch hooker units.

Yes, but do they know how to cock, load, and shoot your gun? Do they take big guns or small guns? Do the hookers shoot-up the snow on Winter maps? Also do they know know how to handle a joystick in the cockpit? When engaging these hooker units in the bush, do we need a helmet on our soldier? When positioned aboard a ship in a mission how do they handle the seamen? In Warfare missions will they be too expensive or cheap and disposable? I sense that some updates are needed for these to be top-knotch hooker units.

oh my god :D

yes, but do they know how to cock, load, and shoot your gun? Do they take big guns or small guns? Do the hookers shoot-up the snow on winter maps? Also do they know know how to handle a joystick in the cockpit? When engaging these hooker units in the bush, do we need a helmet on our soldier? When positioned aboard a ship in a mission how do they handle the seamen? In warfare missions will they be too expensive or cheap and disposable? I sense that some updates are needed for these to be top-knotch hooker units.

omg... :)

This should be the most downloaded MOD. Hookers.... everyone loves hookers.

Now where the animation....?

i frakin hope so sir if thay can't handle a joystick thay no good as hookers r thay :yay::D