Sign in to follow this  
old_painless

Blue terrain in the OA hills

Hi, I am getting a blue (ish) terrain when I am in the hills on OA terrain. I think the time of day is early morning, but I'd have to check.

Has anyone else seen or experienced this?

I'll see if I can get a screenshot up (any good tips on how to?)

My config is a quadcore CPU, ATI 5870 (1 gb), 4Gb of RAM, WinXP. I just installed the 5870, but I was getting this with an older ATI graphics card as well.

I'm running Combined Operations, with CBA and Zeus AI. It occurs in the user mission "Outmanned, outgunned"

Cheers,

OP

Edited by Old_Painless

If it only happens in specific missions, I'm thinking there is some post processing set a tad high. Very easy to overdo stuff then go blind about it.

Thanks for the reply - are you saying that Post processing can be set by the mission creator?

I thought it was something I managed through the in-game UI?

Thanks for the reply - are you saying that Post processing can be set by the mission creator?

I thought it was something I managed through the in-game UI?

He is talking about the Color Filter, which can be set by the mission maker.

And diferents time of day have a diferent "color" indeed.

This is an issue that always occurs on Takistan for 5-10 minutes at dawn and dusk, regardless of any present filters. The lighting/terrain becomes a bright neon blue colour. To see an example, load up Takistan on May 28 at 4:45 AM.

A similar thing happens on Chernarus in certain conditions; the grass turns a horrible bright green colour.

Thanks Ranger, that may be the cause. Yeah, the colors are almost psychedelic (sp?). I was thinking frosty blue, just without snow LOL