Sign in to follow this  
Rexxenexx

Rexxenexx Operation Flashpoint 2010 Mission Pack

I thought I'd give it one last update and package all the missions to one Rar. I saw people were still playing so I installed it on Win7 and had so much fun I couldn't resist. ;)

Details:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Operation Flashpoint 2010 Mission Pack

This Rar package contains all 15 Rexxenexx Missions checked and working with Operation Flashpoint: Resistance v1.96! Just UnRar it to your MPMissions directory and enjoy!

Missions:

1. Calmstorm

2. Close Quarters Mission Pack (10 Missions)

3. Sidewinder

4. StandOff Mission Pack (2 Missions)

5. Vulturesnest

------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are a member of my site download it here. If not PM me your email and I'll email it to you. It's only 426KB. I'll update mirrors when available. Have fun!

im sure ill check the Calmstorm, we are still using the old version on our server, im curious for updeted

pretty tough eh? ;)

Yea. I went through that one and it was pretty good. Still tough as hell. ;)

There's a bug in Vultures Nest that doesn't show the third marker. I haven't tried it on a DServer maybe the code is diff. But 'camp3 setMarkerType "Unknown"' doesn't change the marker (camp2dead.sqs). Maybe someone can depbo and figure it out. I tried adding a sleep before exit but that didn't work.

Also there's a bug in VitalProtect sometimes at the end when you win the Chinook that's supposed to pickup the Doc makes out with a tree right in front of the Doc and crashes lol. The only way to end the mission is to shoot the Doc.

Those are the only probs really. The other missions seem to run great, even the LOOOOOOOONG MIA Rescue that everyone used to love/hate. ;)

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Bordic check your Email. Let me know if you got it. ;)

hey Rexx,

the vultures nest is good too, its on our server since long time.

dont u think move this great oldies to another island?

on our server we have these new islands:

Scandrova, Chernobyl_Zone, Kodiak, Winter Kodiak, Ivtiliac, Skye, Freya

how about move your oldies to one of 'em?

its so popular, players bored from BIS islands ;) cmon 9 years playing on Everon or Kolgujev ;)

we have lot of regular and allday players, we always welcome some "new" missions.

here u can see the amount of daily players on OFP server:

http://www.nakedsquid.com/index.php?navi=ofpstats&server=funplayers

i also made the reborn of some old missions like Antidote esp. (original by Crosseyed), heres the intro of Antidote 2010:

and i confess im used ur calmstorm mission as skeleton for my WW2 server some years ago.

i dont think u still interest OFP!

u can see the pics of "WW2 Calm Storm" here:

moved to Truax island; new title: Code 66

http://www.freewebs.com/ofpww2mod/missions.htm

sadly the WW2 server is closed coz lack of interest.

but the Funhouse and Clowns of War servers are still working!

feel free to join to us sometimes for a fun coop

regards

Edited by Incubus

Thanks. Yea you guys can depbo the missions and use them no problemo, I don't mind. I'll look into those Islands now that I have OFP reinstalled. Do you guys like infiltration style missions (night/stealth) or Assault (day/non-stealth)? Respawn?

Hey, I'm new to this...The reason I'm here because I have not had the priviledge of playing OFP Resistance! I am having trouble finding the game, can anyone lead me to the right place to buy it...I have the original OFP, just want the expansion pack...been awhile since I played, but I think I'll start tomorrow! Thanks for your response, if any.