Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

ARMA 2: Private Military Company (ARMA 2: PMC) DLC

Myke, all my games were bought through Steam, so have to wait for this one too

Sorry, i thought sprocket version would work with Steamversions of A2/OA, my bad.

Thank you for your Arma2: Private military company pre-order. Your download will be enabled on 30th November 2010 15:00 CET.

Hmm I just checked mine and it said:

Your download will be enabled on 30th November 2010 at 16:00 CET.

Delayed by an hour?

it's nice to know that they have desided when the release is to come...... now i got this @sprocket :

Thank you for your Arma2: Private military company pre-order. Your download will be enabled on 30th November 2010 at 16:00 CET.

Just in: Venator PMC Company sealed the deal with Lingor Government and beat ION with a better offer.

I wouldn't be so sure about that - it's a dirty business... ;)

..A dirty, dirty business indeed!

@[GLT]Myke - All we can do is sit and wait too! :D

RiE

it's nice to know that they have desided when the release is to come...... now i got this @sprocket :

same... damn it... off to bed not going to wait now.:(

Hmm I just checked mine and it said:

Your download will be enabled on 30th November 2010 at 16:00 CET.

Delayed by an hour?

Yep mine just changed too.

Dammit I have a meeting starting at 1500 GMT so will have to wait till I get home to D/L.

Hmmm... Or...

I may have to arrive a few minutes late. ........"Sorry I'm late I had to start the scheduled download of a really important file.":D

DG

Ah great news. And on top of that i had to sit one hour in masses of snow, just now. Public transportation sucks!

it delays again!

Thank you for your Arma2: Private military company pre-order. Your download will be enabled on 30th November 2010 at 16:00 CET.

Can we make a donation to ION to support their outstanding Turtle preservation program ?

I thought it was being released today.

Nov 30th @ 16:00 CET is "today".

I thought it was being released today.

It will be released today at 16:00 CET. This was discussed the last ten pages or so.

:EDITH:

Bah, beaten by (a) MadDogX. :D

Heh Steam version of PMC dlc is somehow stucked - no info about it on steam lol :D

I believe according to Valve time we are currently a few days in the future. Wait for them to catch up.

I made some mistakes

It looks like that BIS wants the release time to be synchronous with American working time

How lucky they are...

Not my working time! Damn me and my 4am start work day! At least I work from home! ;) Looking forward to this.

Got an email from sprocket, people who pre-ordered it can download it now. We still have to wait for the patch to come out though.

Please note that to play A2:PMC, you will need to have Arma2:Operation Arrowhead patched to v1.56. Patch will be released today at 15:00 CET

EDIT: Oh, how convenient, the patch JUST got released too!

Edited by Rautapalli