Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

ARMA 2: Private Military Company (ARMA 2: PMC) DLC

I can see it now. With so many of us checking the down loader frequently, (my self on the hour), Sprocket may explode when the file is actually available.

We will all get to 93.6%..it pauses....93.7%, download failed, please try again.

j/k sprocket, ;)

I can see it now. With so many of us checking the down loader frequently, (my self on the hour), Sprocket may explode when the file is actually available.

We will all get to 93.6%..it pauses....93.7%, download failed, please try again.

Don't worry about sprocket. It has several mirrors and a finite number of download slots to manage the max number of downloads. If it's too busy, it just keeps banging on the mirror until it finds a slot, then you're good for the rest of that file. If it's a multi-file release, you will have to wait for it to go through the process again until it gets a download slot. You should use the closest mirror to you.

Lol, it's currently 8 am in Czech and -6 °C Light snow. Ice fog. Cold. Hopefully keep those servers cold enough so they don't explode! I am in Canada, and it's currently colder here!

well its 6:02 PM here in Australia and about 25 °C were I am so i'll probably just have to get it tomorrow if they don't release PMC soon

Go to download PLC and get BAF again!

Indeed.

There is a problem:

You click to download the PMC and both the sprocket.exe downloader and the direct link points to BAF.

(and since I already have the British, it complains that "the product is already downloaded")

Indeed.

There is a problem:

You click to download the PMC and both the sprocket.exe downloader and the direct link points to BAF.

(and since I already have the British, it complains that "the product is already downloaded")

Same bug here, i belive that this dlc is not activated so he directs to the baf thingy.

Would be nice to know on what time the download is avaible, because im sitting at work and here i have a thick internet connection to download:

The download would be ready in 2~3 Secounds :yay:

Hope i dont have to download it at home :butbut:

Edited by Clawhammer

Indeed.

There is a problem:

The link is not updated yet. Basically they just gave a temp file for placeholder. Once they change the link, it should download okay. :)

I am sure that at 10am Czech time they will get to work!

But you know morning coffee or something stronger :p

And link will be available at 11am Czech time!

lol guys why you waited :D - BIS always release in czech time ,but first will be the patch and then PMC dlc - just like it was with BAF ;)

Maybe the Internet pipes have frozen solid because it's so damn cold?

And it will be much colder tomorrow it will be -24 at night in my town

but after 6 long year its finally a nice Winter in Poland and finally it will by snowy on holidays

Last year just between holidays and new year it was 15 Celsius and we gone to nearest forest and play ASG battle!

I WANT MY PMC!!!

And it will be much colder tomorrow it will be -24 at night in my town

but after 6 long year its finally a nice Winter in Poland and finally it will by snowy on holidays

Last year just between holidays and new year it was 15 Celsius and we gone to nearest forest and play ASG battle!

I WANT MY PMC!!!

Ya need more Desert scenery?

I Just bit the bullet and bought the PMC with BAF bundle from sprocket

It gave me 2 links to DL. I assume one is BAF and one is PMC

I have sprocket.exe BAF DL'n already

The other sprocket.exe downloader says BAF exe but won't connect and i asume it will change to PMC when it gets updated and released and will work then

Proud owner of

ARMA2

OA

BAF

PMC (hopefully soon)

Edited by vasmkd
change

LOL I thought was something wrong with my purchase. Any way waiting @@@P3t1entlY@@@

looks like they are up to something.... can not see download anymore...

looks like they are up to something.... can not see download anymore...

Yeah, all it shows is it will available today!:butbut:

Yeah, all it shows is it will available today!:butbut:

which is a good sign...:rolleyes:

Every one is waiting! Every one is refreshing each second!

AND WHEN FINALLY DOWNLOAD LINK WILL APPEAR...

We are sorry for the inconveniences but the server is down due to large traffic!:D

Thank you for your Arma2: Private military company pre-order. Your download will be enabled on 30th November 2010 15:00 CET.