Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

ARMA 2: Private Military Company (ARMA 2: PMC) DLC

Sure would be nice if BI or Sprocket released some kind of statement about this.

Problem is that its like 1:30 in the morning over there...they are all sleeping

Its not that hard for one or two of them to stay up and make sure their midnight release actually functions.

"Product files not found"...in sprocket downloader, and a .html file for the direct download. Not ready yet then...no biggie. Can wait.

Its not that hard for one or two of them to stay up and make sure their midnight release actually functions.

Hmmm....seems i missed that point where BIS said something about "midnight release". So far i could only see release date but not release time.

Us Australasians have all day:p

Sprocket needs a Steam like counter of how many days/hours are left until a game releases.

Of course since its changed from saying the game will release on the 30th to trying to download it I think its safe to say they intended to release it at midnight and something went wrong.

It's Nov 30th 6AM here in India. How long do I have to see PMC on steam? Can I buy Sprocket version and integrate it with Steam?

anyone else catch the md5 checksum on the direct dl from sprocket? :p

MD5: T0D0

and i see myke did wile i was catching up here ;)

...quite some time ago...

Ok now is the time to start pointing weapons... it looks like it is not a Day Light Saving bug...so it is just either a stuff up... or it is delayed...:(... Catch you all later... I am off to look at the sun

...recently...

I guess they don't pay for shift work...

What the f...? I thought you want to leave us? Still here? :D

Myke;1799862']...quite some time ago...

...recently...

What the f...? I thought you want to leave us? Still here? :D

I live in the area with the highest rate of skin cancer...probably in the world... if you can trust the media.... I can only stay out there for so long..:o

Myke;1799845']Hmmm....seems i missed that point where BIS said something about "midnight release". So far i could only see release date but not release time.

Well said. That sums it up.

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

It's Nov 30th 6AM here in India. How long do I have to see PMC on steam? Can I buy Sprocket version and integrate it with Steam?

Give it 18hrs I'd say. Probably sooner.

my next guess to see it working will be 9:20 am... after they get to work...:mad:

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Myke;1799868']lol...never had in the past' date=' why should i start now ;)[/quote']

I guess this is another shinning example of that...:cool:

That what I afraid... I thought that they need to release 1.56 before DLC, BUT on thing is sure, they wont gonna launch patch in midnight so yeah... lets go sleep and wait tomorrow. Tho there was midnight release for arrowhead :P

...and BAF as well if I'm not mistaken. For us euro trash at least.

Based on the log I have just looked at for the #Arma2 IRC channel on GameSurge, it appears BIS know about the problem with the download. Dwarden's comment was "no comment".

Edited by KaBoNG

Colossus sees this thread.

:raisebrow: FPDR

Colossus goes to bed.

They are all asleep, folks. 30 november, like every day, equals a whole 24 hours. This ain't going work until they are back at work tomorrow morning, so there is no cause to freak out. Good night :)

:'( i need my pre-order. I have an idea what vid playback may be, in C&C Generals you can do video playback and its a recording of the mission you did, just and idea but may be the same

Edited by ArmAriffic

Hmmm baf off sprocket? No patch? I wonder if BIS is going to be doing an all nighter? With what appears to be problems I sure hope they arent getting any sleep....yes im evil.