Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

ARMA 2: Private Military Company (ARMA 2: PMC) DLC

Myke;1799783']Sorry' date=' fooled. ;)[/quote']

This will be the only person to admit it...:D

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Am I the only one trying all different combination in the address to find this damn file... lol

Myke;1799783']Sorry' date=' fooled. ;)[/quote']

Next time please use this.

Thank you.

Next time please use this.

Thank you.

Dieses Video enthält Content von Sony Music Entertainment. Es ist in deinem Land nicht verfügbar.

Translation: The video contents property of Sony Music Entertainment. It is not available in your country

:EDITH:

Swiss rulez: Anti-RR-filter :yay:

Myke;1799791']Translation: The video contents property of Sony Music Entertainment. It is not available in your country

Swiss rulez: Anti-RR-filter :yay:

They are on to you...you Pirate...rofl

if this isnt fixed in the morning, ill go insane

If you're not already insane, you're not a real armaholic :D

Arrrrghh BIS is making fun of us :D gn8

I think someone forgot to tick the Daylight Saving option....we will see in 27 mins

drink some more bedrull (bis spelling)... you can hold out!!

Edited by gonk

Why am I not able to download PMC, but only BAF trough the sprocket downloader even when going for PMC?

:/

BIS, what is this madness?! Or is this a cockup on the part of sprocket, or even me?

Why am I not able to download PMC, but only BAF trough the sprocket downloader even when going for PMC?

:/

BIS, what is this madness?! Or is this a cockup on the part of sprocket, or even me?

Care to read the last ~5 pages?

Thats was unnecessary Myke. Now everyone here just needs to relax since now is not the time to be pointing weapons at each other.

:D

At first I taught to link him to this post, but that would probably get me a warning or something.

Edited by Smurf

Thats was unnecessary Myke. Now everyone here just needs to relax since now is not the time to be pointing weapons at each other.

OMFG...i forgot the smileys in my last post...here they are: :p;):D

Please pick one and return the rest. :o

argh...still the BAFsetup.exe

Ok now is the time to start pointing weapons... it looks like it is not a Day Light Saving bug...so it is just either a stuff up... or it is delayed...:(... Catch you all later... I am off to look at the sun

They realize of course that I will be up all night because of this. Hell, it's already 1 AM over here so why quit now?

If you look at the file size it says 10B...looks like they are still loading it up.

Lets see at 1AM :)

If you look at the file size it says 10B...looks like they are still loading it up.

Lets see at 1AM :)

If you look at the filename it says BAFsetup.exe ;)

Sure would be nice if BI or Sprocket released some kind of statement about this.

Sure would be nice if BI or Sprocket released some kind of statement about this.

I'm sure they will, inside of normal office hours :D