Sign in to follow this  
svarun

Set helicopter damage

What do I need to put in a trigger to make helicopter lose tail rotor when it reaches certain waypoint?

What do I need to put in a trigger to make helicopter lose tail rotor when it reaches certain waypoint?

yeah i need to know it too im doing mission where if you reach spawnpoint then the car will get into defect.

You guys should search, this has been answered countless times. :)

This is the code to destroy just the tail rotor:

poorInnocentHeloThatNeverHurtNobody setHit ["mala vrtule", 1];

Where poorInnocentHeloThatNeverHurtNobody is the name of the poor innocent helo that never hurt nobody you're about to force to crash into the ground. :eek:

Use search next time, I searched "helicopter tail", and got 7 results points to your exact problem.

Answer:

CHOPPERNAME setHit ["mala vrtule", 1];

Most of the time what you ask for has already been done, so do us all a favour and search :P

EDIT: damn you ky

Check out this post from F2skel on Armaholic, should be helpful. Also has stuff as to how to damage certain tires and windows on cars.

Linky

Use search next time, I searched "helicopter tail", and got 7 results points to your exact problem.

Answer:

CHOPPERNAME setHit ["mala vrtule", 1];

Most of the time what you ask for has already been done, so do us all a favour and search :P

EDIT: damn you ky

Yea so what, what kind off person would search for that anyway, it sounds like someone that has a helicopter fetish. :p

Not everyone is going to use the same search terms.

I've had times that I would search and find nothing and give up then start a thread with a topic that would have given me great search results, so sue me.