Sign in to follow this  
Bulldog Six

a bug you can probably fix in 2 minutes..

this is about a bug you can probably fix in 2 minutes..

this sometimes lethal bug annoys me the most atm (besides the crappy weapon sounds):

when you are in the crouching position and have your weapon lowered you can not raise or aim with your weapon without standing up. I got the default key setting (doubletap left CTRL) to raise and lower your weapon.

and this little bug can be sometimes quite dangerous, especially if you are seen when you stand up. to learn about the importance not to be seen, please watch this instructional video:

7yvUrCJ2pQI

please fix that. now. you have 5 minutes! ;)

Edited by Bulldog Six

I wonder how many minutes you give yourself to fix your youtube tags.

edit: I see you gave up. :p

Try this:

(youtube)7yvUrCJ2pQI(/youtube)

Only make the proper brackets. Even in code sample mode, the youtube video will show up.

Edited by Max Power

I wonder how many minutes you give yourself to fix your youtube tags.

edit: I see you gave up. :p

Try this:

(youtube)7yvUrCJ2pQI(/youtube)

Only make the proper brackets. Even in code sample mode, the youtube video will show up.

thx!

yeah i did. i never used that before. i tried the embedding code, i tried the entire link, i tried the link without http://www.youtube.com/... it's not really intuitive ;)

okay, so it took me 23 minutes to fix it. let's see if you can fix the bug in less. :p

Edited by Bulldog Six

this is about a bug you can probably fix in 2 minutes..

this sometimes lethal bug annoys me the most atm (besides the crappy weapon sounds):

when you are in the crouching position and have your weapon lowered you can not raise or aim with your weapon without standing up. I got the default key setting (doubletap left CTRL) to raise and lower your weapon.

and this little bug can be sometimes quite dangerous, especially if you are seen when you stand up. to learn about the importance not to be seen, please watch this instructional video:

please do not quote pictures or videos

please fix that. now. you have 5 minutes! ;)

Props on the video!

It's an instant classic!

Great job!

Edited by W0lle
quoted video