Sign in to follow this  
Drew

Mi-26 ( not my addon )

its quite a nice looking model actually, despite being made for op flash. There area few things wrong with it.

-the flight model is a bit strange for such a large helicopter, it seems to be over-sensitive it the controls and it can also move when the engines have just been turned on (you can turn the helicopter which is a bit weird)

-the cargo system doesn't work as any vehicles you carry will remain pointing in the same direction as when you put it in the back no matter where the helicopter turns. This means when flying the vehicle often clips the helicopter and stick out weirdl, and when you land the vehicles are not retrievable.

Very nice. We really needed such a heli for opfor!

I really like this add-on.

Some things I discovered: Message appearing in editor that some texture can not be load.

The sound is strange sometimes ( but at high rev very nice , should be a little louder for that monster). It would be better if it was under category OPFOR-Russia-Air. this own categorys are making me nervous.

Thank you for this add-on! :yay:

Cheers Leogecko

Many thanks guys for bringing this monster to Arma 2. I've been hoping it would show up at some point and now it has.

The East comes another step closer to addon parity with the West. :)

Thanks for the update, everything works much better now. being able to pick up cargo is very useful.

A few other bugs though:

-There's an incorrect path somewhere as when you crash you get missing file, something about not being able to find ca/something/./.../.../smoke.p3d or something.

- The co pilots don't sit in heir seats correctly, usually hovering above wher they should be. Also they're all called 'gunner' yet have no guns to use. Maybe they'd be better of as 'copilot' or observer

- one of the 'gunner' positions is strangely inside the engine nay above the cargo hold.

-i tried to load a bus onboard, it wont go up the ramp at all and just pushes the helicopter. It looks liek it'll fit though.

-When i loaded a humvee in to it I ended being put ontop of the rotors (when you automatically get ejected).

Great addon so far! Thanks!

the bikey and the bisign have different file names. That's never going to work.

The main and tail rotors spin the wrong way (in relation to the blades). Take a look during start-up. Also from a top down view there's a slight "out of center" spin on the main rotors.