Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

Conspiracies: Source Of Evil

Today I am proud to present you guys the first infos about the project. We took days of research and tried to recreate the chernobyl places with nearly 100% authentic ones. We have a few places which are confirmed so far. The Ghost-town Pripjat with the size of 30% but with some features that the old parts doesn't have like the gym-place. Also some new buildings were planned but NOT confirmed yet like the ferries-wheel and the harbor of chernobyl. Also confirmed and included is the overhorizon-radar-station chernobyl-2. Atm without any new objects but we will find a way to show it. The APP of chernobyl is confimed again. Also we will implement the jupiter-research-facility. We have no specific building for this atm but we took some similar from ARMA2 and Nightstalkers-mod. We went there again on autumn so the gameworld will be also like this. We decreased the size of the gameworld to prevent the best performance with a maximum of details. Also this gives us the possibility to implement a nice CO-OP mode which will be included in the release-version. We will use our experiences from the last Conspiracies-Parts for ARMA2 to finally present a free-bug product.

I have to say that our team way somehow disappointed about the feedback from Conspiracies Substance but we noticed there are too much bugs in there. The whole concept wasn't really that "real". So we hope that this time we can make it better.

I can also confirm new weapons finally. We will take the time we need and won't releases it when it is not done 100%. SO we will definitly include a TAR-21, LR300, FN FAL and a FN2000. About the vehicles, yes... I planned a few ones but we will see if they will be confirmed later.

About the storyline is following confirmed: We will have a main-storyline and about 10 missions activating when find places or talk to persons. But I don't want to say that much about the main-story because this should show you a upcoming trailer this month maybe.

In advance I want to say thanks to: Wiggum, Icewindo, SARMAT-Studios and Sumrak for the great support including all Conspiracies-Parts for ARMA2.

And a real NEW thing this time. I m working on an specific Island for this part. Based on Desert Island so you can imagine the size of the gameworld. I am just waiting for support and permission from the CWR²-Team! Also a big thanks to them so far! =)

I will let you some shots from the zone here like it should look like ingame, not in this size but this style.

Another big thanks to: http://lplaces.com

This is the map of chernobyl from Google Earth: http://lplaces.com/de/karte-zone

Jupiter-facility

yupiter_01.jpg

Over-horizon-radar of chernobyl-2

oth_radar_chornobyl2_71.jpg

Pripjat

pripyat_summer_07.jpg

Our official forum to conspiracies: http://conspiracies.forencity.eu/

Edited by Sled88

I have to say that our team way somehow disappointed about the feedback from Conspiracies Substance but we noticed there are too much bugs in there. The whole concept wasn't really that "real". So we hope that this time we can make it better.

Is it the reason why nobody answers any questions about bugs noted in the "Substance " release topic ? IMHO i found it more "disappointing" than the bugs.

All in all Substance wasn't the success we wanted and we worked for... So time to make it better. :)

All in all Substance wasn't the success we wanted and we worked for... So time to make it better. :)

Ok then... let's wait for the next one.

Yep, most important thing is that we had fun while developing it... Now we have tons of material including pictures and facts so we can make it much more authentic... Planned is a short story before the incident and after like the other parts... So far^^

Requests about further places please you want to see post also here plz.

Edited by Sled88

Yep, most important thing is that we had fun while developing it...

Haha yes that's true : no fun = no modding :)

I know of course this is NOT the "STALKER" title..but in your first releases of

the mod i was hoping to be something like more ..simulation stuff (although in a fictional scenario).

I hope you will implement the need for food and water and rest to a safe shelter-

and promote/reward the "free roaming".

I found the previous titles -beyond the bugs of course- very "strict" to the

scenario,and if someone wanted to explore..it was meaningless wandering around.

I really hope you guys will make it this time.

Regards..

Are you talking about the OFP-MODs? Because the stuff for ARMA2 has much more features like the need of food and sleep, free roaming for discover secrets and new missions... also a rewarding-system.

Hmm..no

I m talking about ArmAII..and that's surprises me,after your last post.

In your 1st Campaign (sorry but..)soon i stopped playing due to various problems

related to interaction system with others,but i wandered for a while-and i got no

hunger alert etc.

In your 2nd campaign i soon stopped playing it,because (by luck??) i discovered

a door in a building after 20 minutes of play that..ended the game !!^^

Years now i dreamed a mod for ArmA who will re-create that-black-atmosphere of STALKER games..and maybe more.

I really hope you guys will make it happen'

:pray:

We have some patches for Risng Dead and in the last one we implemented the new module where you need food and sleep also in substance! And in substance you can grab new mission and diary-entries by discovering new places... =)

We will try to implement anomalies again like in hidden danger, confirmed the food and sleep module, add new weapons, new modules and more more more... With the research from the last months we have a great base we never had before. We will do our job! But we will need more testers, so we dont have a TECH-DEMO at the release...

But remember it should not be a PORT or COPY of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.! We will have an own story and so on...

So this have a new map with it when finished?]

You say it will be the size of the Desert map....do you mean infinite or very small?

Why not ask some good mapper to use his map? or use original map,like cherno or taki?

IMHO its better to spent all the time to create proper anomaly's and monster migration system then create map which quality and performance will be way below normal.

Would be also very good if the Zone itself would be the main threat- it s not good that there are crowds of stalkers and another humans insight. It would be much better if most of the time player will see/fight monsters and anomalies.

Why not ask some good mapper to use his map? or use original map,like cherno or taki?

IMHO its better to spent all the time to create proper anomaly's and monster migration system then create map which quality and performance will be way below normal.

Would be also very good if the Zone itself would be the main threat- it s not good that there are crowds of stalkers and another humans insight. It would be much better if most of the time player will see/fight monsters and anomalies.

Yeah. That is a good idea, a larger map would be good too. CWR's Desert Island is only 5kmx5km, quite small and not much free-roam capabilities.

This is what it should look like...

wip01.jpg

wip02.jpg

Edited by Sled88

@ Sled88

Great you are still working on your project !

I hope this time you will do it the right way...that would mean:

• Keep the size of needed Addons under 500Mb !
  • Dont create the gameworld in the editor, use a real island !
  • Use proper scripts !
  • Keep it small and focus on quality !

Download and unpack, there should be some nice scripts for you:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1746615&postcount=37

yea this time we will have an island... I just set some objects via editor then...

Oh the I see someone didn't read the rule about digging up threads more than 4 months old.