Download

A2WarMod on Armaholic

armaholic.jpg

Arma2Base.De

arma2basede.jpg

A2WarMod Ace Compatible

arma2basede.jpg

Full and Patch v 1.4

Gentlemen Latest versions of A2WarMod has been released, the following are the links:

A2WarMod Full v 1.4

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12254

If you are downloading the mod for the first time

A2WarMod Patch v 1.4

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14536

If you have A2WarMod already and Patched to v 1.3

A2WarMod Patch v 1.4 Mirror

https://dc387.4shared.com/download/Uo8LPe6a/A2WarMod_Patch_14.zip

Description:

A2WarMod is a Compilation Mod of 126+ addons & mods that aims to Add, fix, enhance, alter many Effects, and

gameplay aspects of Arma2. A2WarMod is all about gameplay, you wont find added units, vehicles, or things of the like, A2WarMod has almost every addon and Mod made in the community

that adds gameplay movement, ballistics, explosion effects, fire and smoke, and many gamplay features, even AI enhancement too!

A2WarMod also is a customization mod, that means you can customize your game based on your gameplay style, you can add and or remove addons as you see fit for your own game.

Changelog:

Spoiler

Changelog:

v1.4

- added SLX mod

- added Streamlined Radio

- added WarMod Loading screen

- updated AC130 Script Addon

- updated ShackTac Fireteam HUD (STHUD)

- updated JTD FireAndSmoke

- updated Ballistics

- updated Scopes

- updated Muzzlevelocity

- updated Mechanized Infantry Tactics Addon

- updated GLT Aerial Weapons Replacement Pack

- updated/fix Zeus AI - wrong file setup for Arma2 alone

- removed RMM_AI_Range as Zeus AI already has AI with range -(prevented possible conflicts)

- removed Dynamic Sound System RC1 - ( prevented added sound mods from properly working)

- removed Tracked Vehicles Sound Module- ( prevented added sound mods from properly working that are specific to tracked vehicles)

- removed gtmod flares- (as they failed to work in relation with certain mods)

- removed/change RMM_noMapTex and added Map Plus instead

- removed Armormaster-med -(conflicted with SLX and spammed rpt)

v1.3

- updated ShackTac Fireteam HUD (STHUD)

- updated ShackTac Movement

- added Mechanized Infantry Tactics Addon

- added MBG Creationism

- added AC130 Script Addon

- updated Dynamic Shouts

v1.2

- added ShackTac Fireteam HUD (STHUD)

- added ShackTac Movement

- added AI Dispersion for Mounted MG's

- added Pistolfied's Tracers

- added ASR Grenadier Fix

- added ASR AI Rearming

- added 642 faces unlocked

- added RMM_AI_Range

- added SAP clutter

- added Dynamic Shouts

v1.1

- fixed a couple of errors

- added a missing file

- etc

- Removed DisableOnDamageSoundForHelicopters_Sound_C_Gameplay and UnlimitedTransportOfWeaponsAndMagazinesInVehiclesToAvoidAmmoSpillingBug_Fix_C_PROPER as they prevented the UH1 Venom from showing in the editor

Features of Patch v 1.4
  • Loading Screen
  • Fireteam HUD that Provide situational awareness on where your fireteam members are and what their orientation is. (Update)
  • Realistic bullet, rocket ballistics, & rates of fire for small arms-(Update)
  • Fire and Smoke Upgraded
  • More realistic combat behavior from mechanized infantry squads -(Update)

• Streamlined the radio to more simple & direct
Features of Patch v 1.3
  • Fireteam HUD that Provide situational awareness on where your fireteam members are and what their orientation is.
  • Weapon collision with the environment is significantly toned down, meaning that you can now move sideways
    through doorways and generally find CQB to be more enjoyable
  • More realistic combat behavior from mechanized infantry squads
  • Building system that lets you build nearly everything everywhere
  • Simulation of AC-130 air support can be called to rain hell from the skies
  • Soldiers will shout they are wounded, killed, kill the enemy or simply saw a grenade at his feet, adds a bit of
    realness to your combat missions. Now you can hear what's going on with your AI squad mates.
Features of Patch v 1.2
  • texture replacement addon that replaces the sky textures to give you a consistent horizon and removes
    the painted-on mountains.-(removed in full version 1.3)
  • Fireteam HUD that Provide situational awareness on where your fireteam members are and what their orientation is.
  • HDR reducing effects by adjusting the aperture
  • user able to set the AI dispersion for all mounted MG's in the game, both static and on vehicles.
  • tracers and tracer pattern modification for all weapons that use 556x45, 545x39, 762x51, and 762x54 rounds.
  • AI able to use grenade launchers like the M203 and GP-25. (Fix & updated)
  • AI units able to equip themselves with weapons and ammo (new version)
  • 100+ faces in Arma2 available to choose in your player profile, each with 6 camo variants,giving a total
    of over 700 faces to choose from
  • AI_Range increased the AI effectiveness to its maximum capability,
  • with its only decreases in the AI's super accuracy in game, to give a more instinctive and enjoyable firefight.
  • clutter on Chernarus for a better view and a very small performance boost.
Full Version Features v 1.3
  • UI (user interface) change, the gamy indicators have been removed
  • Realistic Audio-visual awareness inside vehicles, and Armor
  • Weapon control -(hit where you shoot!)
  • Realistic bullet, rocket ballistics, & rates of fire for small arms.
  • fix for the simulation of bullets and missiles firing from the correct places on BIS vehicles.
  • AI Upgrade
  • Dynamic Sound Echo System
  • AH-64D systems, which includes: IHADSS, MFD & TADS system
  • AI Spotting, engagement distances, hearing, and radar upgraded
  • Dynamic sound & Extended voices - AI will shout curses at the enemy, tell you when they're reloading, throwing a grenade,
  • engaging, when they're hurt, fleeing or when they've scored a big kill! and say things based on the situation.
  • Ability to Attach a Satchel to Vehicles, & Armor
  • Functional Iron Sight for M136 and RPG
  • Fighter Planes easier to fly
  • zoom for all weapons without telescopic sight, includes mounted/static mgs
  • New explosions for grenades, bombs, missiles, and general effects
  • Upgraded grenadier -(enables all grenadier Bluefor units to have a realistic loadouts)
  • functional sights for Under-slung Grenade Launcher
  • Modified grenades and grenade-launchers to increase carrying capacity.
  • Added options to the player's action menu to spawn ladders
  • Non-blinding sun
  • Landscape textures more organic, coast lines have now more sandy beaches,
  • correct land texture for islands that have only the seafloor texture
  • Fire and smoke upgraded
  • increased dust effects for all bullet hitimpacts, sparks and embers, ammo sparks explosion,
  • Increased dust on bombs and artillery impacts
  • HDR reducing effects by adjusting the aperture
  • user able to set the AI dispersion for all mounted MG's in the game, both static and on vehicles.
  • tracers and tracer pattern modification for all weapons that use 556x45, 545x39, 762x51,
  • and 762x54 rounds.
  • AI able to use grenade launchers like the M203 and GP-25. (Fix & updated)
  • AI units able to equip themselves with weapons and ammo (new version)
  • 100+ faces in Arma2 available to choose in your player profile, each with 6 camo variants,
  • giving a total of over 700 faces to choose from
  • AI_Range increased the AI effectiveness to its maximum capability,
  • with its only decreases in the AI's super accuracy in game, to give a more instinctive and enjoyable firefight.
  • clutter on Chernarus for a better view and a very small performance boost.
  • Weapon collision with the environment is significantly toned down, meaning that you can now move
    sideways through doorways and generally find CQB to be more enjoyable
  • More realistic combat behavior from mechanized infantry squads
  • Building system that lets you build nearly everything everywhere
  • Simulation of AC-130 air support can be called or played to rain hell from the skies
  • Soldiers will shout they are wounded, killed, kill the enemy or simply saw a grenade at his feet.
  • adds a bit of realness to your combat missions. Now you can hear what's going on with your AI squad mates

and many more!

For details as to what each feature does refer to my website,

or review the Features readme that comes with the download.

Credits & Thanks:

If it were not for these Community members and their dedication to the game, A2WarMod

and its patches would not exist give your thanks to these guys!

Spoiler

Andy

ANZACSAS Steve

bravo 6

Big Dawg KS

DancZer

tpM

2Face

Hogthar

Dr Eyeball

Dslyecxi

DMarkwick

ddefinder

HeinBloed

Helmut Jäeger

Inkompetent

Kju

Lamandus

LurchiDerLurch

Myke

Mysteryman5150

Mondkalb

NonWonderDog / Fincuan

OpticalSnare

NouberNou

Pistolfied

Protegimus

Ricnunes

Robalo_AS

Rommel

Sakura-chan

Sirex1

Sgt.Ace

sholio

Scruffy

Solus

TangoRomeo

thebarricade

VictorFarbau

Wolfrug

zGuba

zyco (alias Picolly)

Any questions, comments, then post your reply.

Awesome looking selection of mods there guys I just have one question, is this is just for stock Arma2 v1.07 or has it been tested for OA or combined operations as well?

Thanks for the hard work and to all the individual mod makers!!

Thanks very much,

I compiled all the mods from the modders you see in the credits list above with permission of course and

created the next version of WarMod.

There is a version for Armed Assault as well. Link for the release thread and other info is in my signature.

To answer your question Vicarious

is this is just for stock Arma2 v1.07 or has it been tested for OA or combined operations as well?

A2WarMod was built and tested on Arma2 v.107

Most of the mods were built by the modders for Arma2 and a majority of the mods made before OA came out.

I do not know if it works on OA or BAF, as i do not have those two games.

If your game crashes, or you get errors then obviously A2WarMod dont work for OA or BAF.

If it does work then let me know I probably wont be getting OA or BAF anytime soon so if A2WarMod works in those games and your

having errors with the mod then post your error to the release thread here and I can help you pinpoint which addon/mod is giving you trouble.

I am doubting that it will work for OA or BAF as I said all the addons and mods were built on Arma2.

lastly there are two downloads atm.

ZIp

the first download is just a zip file so just extract the zip and find the readme for installation

it will tell you which files to put where.

All the important files go into your main Arma2 directory, so theres really nothing to figure out.

Installer

the other download is an installer, it will automatically install A2WarMod for you,

just be sure to point the installation to your main Arma2 directory.

I am currently awaiting for Armaholic to provide a link on their end for the download,

then you'll have a third option.

Any questions, problems, errors, then please let me know.

=========================================

Edit:

I wanted to add a couple of things to bring to players awareness.

There is a mod that changes the command icons at the bottem of your screen when you have AI under your command.

This Mod is called:

* BC6 Feelings

by bravo 6

Description:

This changes the Leader command icons.

Included .pbo files:

BC6_Feeling_ICONS.pbo

What i want to bring to your attention is there is an error that may come up, bravo 6 the maker of the addon

knows about the error and theres nothing he can do about it. if you get the error it will say something along the lines of B6 feelings ect.,

Also a feature and not an error, is VF Ladder:

* VF Ladder

by VictorFarbau

Description:

When run, this addon adds options to the player's action menu to spawn ladders. These ladders can be used to climb

onto rooftops and to enter any otherwise inaccessible part of the Arma II houses (e.g. balcony) or just to annoy your buddies.

It is kind of a silly addon but it opened new perspectives on urban combat for me. There is just too many locked buildings around.

Check out the Youtube link to get an idea about this addon.

Ladders can be:

* Created (small and big type available)

* Moved around until dropped by the player

* Raised or lowered by 50cm at any time after being placed

* Removed within 60 seconds after placing them

* Flipped by 180 degrees to allow positioning as required

Included .pbo files:

vfladder.pbo

this feature will allow you to spawn a ladder big or small and enable you to climb on top any building you wish,

i do it all the time and love this mod!

I want to let you know that to use this feature do the following:

1. Hit esc while ingame, and you will see "start Vf ladder" at the top above the menu

2. go back ingame and open your action menu, it will say create small ladder, and create big ladder.

Pick the size based on the height of the building you want.

3. once you pick your ladder and you like it where its at then you will see in the action menu a dop ladder

hit that and the ladder will be set, and from there you can raise or lower the ladder.

Keep in mind that if you do not drop the ladder and go to climb the ladder you created then you will clip through the

ladder and the building, and screw up your mission, so be sure to DROP LADDER and you will have no issues!

you can also create ladders from a rooftop, just do the same as if you were on the ground and once you have your ladder

set then hit the flip ladder in the action menu and it will spin the ladder around so you can climb down it.

Thanks to VictorFarbau for this little mod, its such a great feature, now being a sniper, or stealthy soldier is finally useful.

Again, any questions, thought, or errors, then post your reply.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Sorry to keep posting, and I forgot not mention it but I will be building an A2WarMod that will be ACE2 Compatible.

Currently A2WarMod is fairly compatible but it is possible that errors, or even a crash could occur running with ACE2,

I highly doubt the crash part, anyways there are alot of similar addons/mods in A2WarMod that have the same features

or do the same thing as in Ace2 so we dont want any conflict between 2 mod doing the same stuff or similar.

Expect A2WarMod compatible version by the weekend if not before from today's date:

Oct 6th, 2010., if not by the weekend the definitely by the begin of next week.

I've already mentioned it at the armaholic thread,

some bisigns/bikeys are not compatible.

It must have been a lot of work, to find the the tags which belongs to each mod, so it perplex myself that you forgot to check each key.

Nice one!!, congrats on the mod guys, cheers for all the hard work.

Günter, congratulations on this incredible compilation/creation of mods for Arma 2! You are a true fan of the game and understand that Arma 1/2 can be so much more than its "stock" experience.

I look forward to checking this out. If anyone can recommend some co-op missions that really showcase the strengths of this mod, please do.

Hey guys, thanks for your replies, let me respond according to questions, and or comments:

I've already mentioned it at the armaholic thread,

some bisigns/bikeys are not compatible.

It must have been a lot of work, to find the the tags which belongs to each mod, so it perplex myself that you forgot to check each key.

I never posted an Release thread on Armaholic for A2WarMod, which bisigns/keys are incompatible, and what are you playing with?

as when i tested everything as i said in my previous post that A2WarMod was built and tested on Arma2 v 1.07, not OA or BAF,

as the majority of the mods are for Arma2 only that are in A2WarMod. A2WarMod works for me np,

I have no issues with it, other then the error that comes up that i mentioned in my previous post.

Wasn't alot of work to find all the keys, when you download an addon/mod all the files are there so whats complex,

the testing and compilation part was the hardest.

Nice one!!, congrats on the mod guys, cheers for all the hard work.

Thanks alot, you really have to hand to the modders that built these mods, they did some fantastic work!

If anyone can recommend some co-op missions that really showcase the strengths of this mod, please do.

Thanks DesertJedi, Just throw any mission together in the editor, a squad vs squad and you'll see, hear, and feel the difference,

hop in a planes, and watch the bombs explode differently.

This mod is awesome but i cant save anymore...not in singleplayer or campaign.

Why? and how can i change it?

Broesel

Hey Broesel, thanks a bunch, to fix your issue, go into the @A2WarMod addons folder and look for this file:

DisableSavingAltogether_Dev_C_PROPER.pbo

and remove it, and that will allow you to save again.

Keepin mind folks that A2WarMod is a compilation mod, this means that the mod is very customizable,

if you dont care for a feature then remove it.

You can also find most of the readmes for the mods in its own folder, as well as a readme

that lists all the feature of the mod.

Is this compatible with other mods,, maybe ACE or Arrowhead?

soldaten, I'll repost what I posted in my previous post:

As Vicarious had asked already

is this is just for stock Arma2 v1.07 or has it been tested for OA or

combined operations as well?

My answer:

A2WarMod was built and tested on Arma2 v.107

Most of the mods were built by the modders for Arma2 and a majority of the mods made before OA came out.

I do not know if it works on OA or BAF, as i do not have those two games.

If your game crashes, or you get errors then obviously A2WarMod dont work for OA or BAF.

If it does work then let me know

I probably wont be getting OA or BAF anytime soon so if A2WarMod works in those games and your

having errors with the mod then post your error to the release thread here and I can help you pinpoint

which addon/mod is giving you trouble.

I am doubting that it will work for OA or BAF as I said all the addons and mods were built on Arma2.

At the end of my previous post I said:

I will be building an A2WarMod that will be ACE2 Compatible.

Currently A2WarMod is fairly compatible but it is possible that errors, or even a crash could occur running with ACE2,

I highly doubt the crash part, anyways there are alot of similar addons/mods in A2WarMod that have the same features

or do the same thing as in Ace2 so we dont want any conflict between 2 mod doing the same stuff or similar.

Expect A2WarMod compatible version by the weekend if not before from todays date:

Oct 6th, 2010., if not by the weekend hte definatley by the begin of next week.

As for other mods, A2WarMod should be compatible with most mods that do not have the same features.

If a mod has the same feature lets say as A2WarMod has then theres a good possibility of a conflict, error, or even crash,

but Like my Armed Assault version of WarMod, I was playing that mod with alot of mods and no issues, and Arma2 version should be relatively the same thing.

Edited by Gnter Severloh

Did not mean a thread, meant your release post.

The arma version were playing does not matter, because if the severs says the mod contains unauthorised pbo's im not able to join the sever.

The compilation works fine at singleplayer, there are just some incorrect keys.

I dont know which one, perhaps warfx, because opticalsnare never made a public key for his latest version (1.41) or maybe its RUG DSAI

Originally Posted by Wolfrug View Post

Well no, obviously not If there's an overwhelming demand, I might consider making an "official" keyed version, but I really was under the impression no-one actually used this addon online (in key-protected places)? Or am I wrong?

Regards,

Wolfrug

I 've not the time to test each pbo with his bisign.

Didnt wanna bother you in any way, im just a bit disappointed since ive followed your work in the last time and was very curious about it.

Ok, right i get what your saying.

So the keys you are referring to are possibly WarFx, and or Rug DSAI keys?

when you join a server what does the server say, does it give you an error?

Just so you guys know, I never tested A2WarMod on any server, I know it works on my WarMod

server but of course I had setup my server with A2WarMod, and turned off mod requirements,

and verify sigs, so of course i dont get issues.

Your not bothering me, I'm more then open and willing to help, whatever I can do to make this work,

its not all that easy to make a mod like this but its not my first time doing it either, and my last version for

Arma I had got alot of feedback and and some posts were folks posting errors or what not, but we got

them straightened out, I'd like to do the same if there are any, i already know of the one for B6 feelings

but the modder for that says he cant fix that.

If you do get issues/errors or whatever then please let me know so i can fix it and or come out with an

update right away.

I spent alot of time testing each addon/mod in A2WarMod, as well as testing them altogether,

to see how they respond, so Im pretty familier with each addon mod and could possibly

tell you what the problem might be if there is an error that you guys had posted.

Let me know what errors you get if any and I'll get back to you asap to see what

we can do to get it straightened out.

Hurray!!!!!! At last the so long awaited compilation :)

Busy downloading, Gonna load that thing on my dedicated test server

Wil find out soon enough if it also is OA compatible, i dont have BAF at the moment

I hope it's coming soon in Holland....

C'mon Bohemia, Dont forget the dutchies!!! hehehehe', then i can tell u for BAF

But not for the moment....

Cherio Bye!

i'l be back...

You might check the keys for the andy_gravelroadspeed. I just heard that it might be a funky key there.. Im not sure myself and my group dont use it anymore as the speed is not an issue anymore (1.54). Dont know in what patch BIS changed it, might be worth checking it to see if its really necessary :)

Hi, looks like a good colection of addons, but in my opinion you'd miss this:

- ShackTac Fireteam HUD (by zx64) STHUD.

It's a really pimp and helpfull addon that improves very much the gameplay; i've never tested it on MP as the game don't allows me to do it... but will be great in MP for sure. Let's C ya

Hey guys, thanks for the great comments, coming in late from work.

You might check the keys for the andy_gravelroadspeed. I just heard that it might be a funky key there..

Im not sure myself and my group dont use it anymore as the speed is not an issue anymore (1.54).

Dont know in what patch BIS changed it, might be worth checking it to see if its really necessary

Hey Anderson! the Bikey you have is from:

Wednesday, March 26, 2008, 6:57:05 AM

A2WarMod is for Arma2 v 1.07 I still havent had anyone reply saying they tested WarMod on OA, or BAF

and the mod worked or didn't work.

Hi, looks like a good colection of addons, but in my opinion you'd miss this:

- ShackTac Fireteam HUD (by zx64) STHUD.

It's a really pimp and helpfull addon that improves very much the gameplay; i've never tested it on

MP as the game don't allows me to do it... but will be great in MP for sure. Let's C ya

Hey wipman, I actually tested the fireteam HUD, and was going to include it in WarMod but personally

found no use for it, as everytime I play its with 1-4 guys but none are on the same team.

Not like you cant include it to WarMod on your own end, it would still work.

Outstanding compilation.

Was waiting for something like this since a while.

Regards,

TB

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

There are some minor glitches here and there due to missing files (missing .cfgs used by 3d party addons mainly) included within the installer.

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

I mean this:

Warning Message: Script @GMJ_SightAdjustment\Addons\rangecard_list.txt not found

and

Warning Message: Cannot load texture ca\ui\data\note_gr.paa.

Hey Thunderbird!

Been a fan of your work in OFP.

the error:

Script @GMJ_SightAdjustment\Addons\rangecard_list.txt not found

I found the problem, I mistakingly put the range cards in a folder name rangecards,

the folder should be included with the download in a folder named rangecards,

take those cards out and put them into the A2WarMod addons folder, and that should fix that error.

as for the other error i'm still looking into it.

I'm in the process of retesting, and doing an update.

I will have this weekend, a fix, and pretty much just redoing the WarMod files for folder organization,

and will be making a ACE2 compatible version.

there are a few addons/mods I dont use myself that are in A2WarMod that I released so it is

very possible that one of them is giving an error.

Sorry for the inconvenience, being a large mod with many addons/mods theres always a possibility of

an error or something getting messed up, but I will do my best to see it through.

Cheers for the kind words, it's always nice to see some people still recalling these old OFP/FFUR days... ;]

I got the issues fixed, nothing really major to carry out, just disabling some .pbos here and there.

Keep up the nice work with your MOD, it's a real blast to play with all these Addons simultaneously without worrying about compatibility issues...

Regards,

TB

I used the installer for the mod, have a problem with those range card like above...

Landtext was not working, but i fully understand why, i played the Zargabad map from Benny's warfare, could not use the sound mod because it was not for this map...

I played Warfare BE V2.064 Lite OA-Zargabad.......works, its an OA map....

So the Warmod works with OA :) i think....?

Greets :)

PS: I cant find the Map with the rangercard files, because i used the installer....not the ziped files....

Wat can i do...? download the Zipped files then.?

Edited by Mac_Spliff=ISK=
Forgto to add some info

I dont know if A2WarMod works for OA, if it does then great.

When i built A2WarMod it was built on Arma2 patched to 1.07, I dont own OA or BAF,

so I cant tell you if it works for OA or not, I'll let you guys be the judge of that. if you get

errors or whatever on OA or BAF then, then all i can say that theres a great chance that A2WarMod

does not work on OA. I know a few addons and mods do but 95% of the addons/mods in A2WarMod

were built on Arma2 and prob before OA came out, and not updated.

As for the issues, I am reorganizing A2WarMod, and repacking it, retesting some parts, I'm thinking I

released a week to early but where its at atm is in fairly decent playable condition.

But I had the links pulled from Armaholic, and every where else so it will not be downloadable til I get

this straightened out. Kinda of pisses me off actually that I screwed something up on this but with 117+ addon/mods

in one massive folder amongsted other folders that go with it I guess you guys can see how it may

be possible to have a mistake happen.

Also I never used an installer before so its possible that when I had the installer point to the files I

wanted to have installed it could have messed something up, i doubt it, i think its just a mistake I overlooked.

Right now I am finishing up testing, and going over the files, checking this, checking that, somewhat a pain.

I'm hoping to get this finished up and ready to go by the end of today (saturday 9th) or Sunday the latest.

As for the Ace2 Compatible version, that will be on hold til i get the main part done here.

The packing and rebuilding it for the installer, and then uploading will take the longest.

could not use the sound mod because it was not for this map

not for the map, you got me lost, its more of a configuration mod then a sound mod although its main

thing that it does is create echos that try to mimic a dynamic environment based on your location.

When you get on a mission and the mission starts depending on loading times you will see HARCP intialized

almost as soon as the mission starts, But... if theres alot of things happening, or loading I should say then

the initilization time might not be for like 5min or so, takes longer in MP i noticed.

Landtext was not working

How do you know it wasn't working? Does the land look more organic,

do you see the beaches and shorelines?

I cant find the Map with the rangercard files, because i used the installer....

not the ziped files....

Dont make a difference as both zipped and installer have the same files, the other difference is that

the installer installs for you and gives you a choice on where to install, but find your folder you installed to,

and look for a folder that says rangecards, and move those cards that are in that folder into A2WarMod's

Addons folder,and the error wont show up anymore.

anymore questions, thoughts, feedback then dont hesitate to post.

Edited by Gnter Severloh

i've never tested it on MP as the game don't allows me to do it...

What do you mean?

Hi, well Andersson, what i was meaning is that the ArmA2 don't allows me to play in MP, it kicks me from the servers after a few seconds inside.

I see this message when i enter on the servers browser:

ArmA2_bug_04c.jpg

And i see it again after be kicked from the servers (ArmA2 servers, not OA/CO servers).

And this is my ArmA2 version:

ArmA2_bug_04b.jpg

That's all what i know, im already with the v1.07 but i still see that message when enter on the servers browser and after be kicked from any server without any other message than that one; so the only thing that i can do with the ArmA2 is play the SP campaign and missions, but not MP. That's why i haven't been able to test if the STHUD works in MP or not. Let's C ya

I did wat you said about the missing file down below...

I copyed those in the @WarMod\addons\ rangecard_list.txt

Still getting the same error...i even took the whole folder in warmod\addon\

Nothing still getting same message

Script @GMJ_SightAdjustment\Addons\rangecard_list.txt not found

Looks like i am missing GMJ_SightAdjustment\addons\......Mod folder..?

Because its in there its looking to find it, and i dont have that @GMJ mod thingy..?

Wierd....???