Sign in to follow this  
sgt_savage

The Unsung MOD (Vietnam War) Arma 2 Release

we're on 1.59 now guys - shoot you soon

Woot, are the FFAA guns and RH etc. NEEDED to play?

I will download anyways because I love Vilas and RH addons.

Odd, but it worked, thanks.

You CAN copy and paste from the Handbook... but...

Make sure you change both " to ".

When you paste, the quotation marks come over in italics... convert it back and you should be ok.

Hope this helps.

here's my stab at a text based classname directory

http://109.70.148.244/gits/Arma/unsung%20weapons3.zip

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Woot, are the FFAA guns and RH etc. NEEDED to play?

I will download anyways because I love Vilas and RH addons.

only in our modded evolution

- we made one of each

seriously tooled up

tooledup1.jpg

guys if you could crack the M79 as secondary I'd be so grateful... it's so wasted as primary weapon only. i had a stab at it and it won't come off theshoulder you carry it on as it's got no animation to move it from there to in your hand...

Edited by eggbeast

first let me say well done guys, this mod rocks!!! i was just wondering if anyone else had this problem

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/DaveyGary/album%202/arma2oa2011-04-1622-43-18-08.jpg

(collar darkness, you cant really see it too much on the picture but when i go in shadow the collar loses all light and is massively contrasted compared to the body)

I was also wondering if the mod is ace compatible as i noticed that my ace menus dont work?

I get Error creating direct3D graphical engine error after starting up the game with the mod installed, along with the latest patch. I used the piratebay link for the full version, and the armaholic link for the latest patch.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Ok, works now. Strangely, I can't find the planes.

There's a link somewhere (if I had it I'd link it) for the enable_a10.pbo, which is what you need for the planes to come up in the list in the editor.

Oh, now, I have a big problem. Everytime I try to preview the units, the game crashes. Anyone know why this happens?

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Ok, I deleted the mod, its giving me lots of problems. Can anyone link me to the correct download page so I don't fuck up again?

ray243,

If your aircraft were "missing" then it because u had a mod running that deletes the a10.Dont ask me why a mod would delete an aircraft that many ppl base there addons off.

Turn off all other mods except for unsung and retry.

There is a good chance u did everything right but run 2 mods at the same time.

Edited by ANZACSAS Steven

first let me say well done guys, this mod rocks!!! i was just wondering if anyone else had this problem

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/DaveyGary/album%202/arma2oa2011-04-1622-43-18-08.jpg

(collar darkness, you cant really see it too much on the picture but when i go in shadow the collar loses all light and is massively contrasted compared to the body)

I was also wondering if the mod is ace compatible as i noticed that my ace menus dont work?

yup got the same thing its the so called shadow bug (if i am correct) already introduced a long time ago (since arma 1)

ray243,

If your aircraft were "missing" then it because u had a mod running that deletes the a10.Dont ask me why a mod would delete an aircraft that many ppl base there addons off.

Turn off all other mods except for unsung and retry.

There is a good chance u did everything right but run 2 mods at the same time.

I deleted it, it was giving me way too many problems. Do you have a good link for the mod?

@ray243,

I dont know of a bad one m8.If you get a corrupt file its the connection dropping a package etc.I have heard a few ppl mentioning corrupt files and in the past i have had them too.Almost always i can just redownload and the file will download correctly.

:)

We felt guilty about putting things in another large download... 1.5GB is bad enough...

With that said, and due to the some of the issues, we are diligently working on correcting the errors ASAP and making them available after they are tested. People waited long enough for the 2.0 release, so we dont want to make everyone download another large file.

Once the RPT errors have been corrected, we will slow things down a bit... We've been tossing around ideas and trying to push ourselves to make a better MOD that we now want to take time to enjoy the thing... Make a few SP missions... there is a campaign in the works... Focus energies on the MP world and actually get the group together to shoot at or with one another and simply enjoy the fruits of our labor.

Hopefully that makes sense... That is the immediate plan anyway...

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

We are working on the Vietnamese language crossover... but to do it right, it is a considerable amount of work from what it sounds like...

cant wait for this.

And how to lift FPS ? , maps load fine.

cant wait for this.

And how to lift FPS ? , maps load fine.

Disable Anti Aliasing for an fps boost, not large but will do.

just updated evolution SEA with added F4 phantoms and mig15s to dogfight enemy over the jungle

http://109.70.148.244/gits/Arma/GITSEvolutionSEAmodv2.CSJ_SEA.pbo

damn that M2staticMG i put back in (replacing the kord_talls which were not really appropriate for a US base) immediately filled the RPT file with 8mb of the same error line repeated (the one i reported before) - could you make a taller MG?

here's the proof:

== C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2oa.exe

== "C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2oa.exe" -nosplash -window -noPause -world=empty -cpucount=4 "-mod=C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\@RUG_DSAI_VC;C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\@UNSUNG2;C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\@weapons;C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\@TracerLights;C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\@sounds;C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\@Pistolfied_Tracers;C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\@JSRSv1-2baf;C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\@fixes;C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\@CBA;C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\@Aircraft" -exThreads=0

=====================================================================

Exe timestamp: 2011/04/15 13:14:42

Current time: 2011/04/17 22:00:39

Version 1.59.79384

Conflicting addon CARoads2 in 'csj_lowlands\csj_lowlands\roads2\', previous definition in 'csj_lowlands\csj_lowlands\roads\'

Conflicting addon CARoads2Bridge in 'csj_roads\', previous definition in 'csj_lowlands\csj_lowlands\csj_roads\'

Conflicting addon CARoads2 in 'csj_sea\ca\roads2\', previous definition in 'csj_lowlands\csj_lowlands\roads\'

Conflicting addon UNS_Buildings in 'csj_sea\uns_buildings\', previous definition in 'csj_lowlands\csj_lowlands\uns_buildings\'

Conflicting addon CARoads2Bridge in 'csj_sea\ca\roads2\bridge\', previous definition in 'csj_lowlands\csj_lowlands\csj_roads\'

Conflicting addon UNS_Village in 'csj_sea\uns_village\', previous definition in 'csj_lowlands\csj_lowlands\uns_village\'

Conflicting addon CAData in 'csj_sea\ca\ca\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\'

Conflicting addon CSJ_village in 'csj_village\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\csj_village\'

Conflicting addon UNS_Buildings in 'uns_buildings\', previous definition in 'csj_lowlands\csj_lowlands\uns_buildings\'

Conflicting addon CAData in 'uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\ca\ca\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\'

Conflicting addon CA_Editor in 'uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\ca\editor\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\editor\'

Conflicting addon CARoads2Dam in 'uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\ca\roads2\dam\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\roads2\dam\'

Conflicting addon CARoads2 in 'uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\roads2\', previous definition in 'csj_lowlands\csj_lowlands\roads\'

Conflicting addon CAStructures in 'uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\ca\structures\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_HouseBT in 'uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\ca\structures\house\housebt\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\house\housebt\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_A_Hospital in 'uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\ca\structures\house\a_hospital\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\house\a_hospital\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_Church_05R in 'uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\ca\structures\house\church_05r\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\house\church_05r\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_HouseV2 in 'uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\ca\structures\house\housev2\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\house\housev2\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresLand_Nav_Boathouse in 'uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\ca\structures\nav_boathouse\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\nav_boathouse\'

Conflicting addon CARoads2 in 'uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\ca\roads2\', previous definition in 'csj_lowlands\csj_lowlands\roads\'

Conflicting addon CAStructures_Proxy_BuildingParts in 'uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\ca\structures\proxy_buildingparts\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\proxy_buildingparts\'

Conflicting addon CAStructures_Ruins in 'uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\ca\structures\ruins\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\ruins\'

Conflicting addon CAMisc in 'uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\ca\misc\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\misc\'

Conflicting addon CAStructures_A_CraneCon in 'uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\ca\structures\a_cranecon\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\a_cranecon\'

Conflicting addon A_TVTower in 'uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\ca\structures\a_tvtower\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\a_tvtower\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_A_Office01 in 'uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\ca\structures\house\a_office01\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\house\a_office01\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_HouseV in 'uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\ca\structures\house\housev\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\house\housev\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresLand_Ind_Stack_Big in 'uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\ca\structures\ind\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\ind\'

Conflicting addon CASounds in 'uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\ca\sounds\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\sounds\'

Conflicting addon CAStructures_Castle in 'uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\ca\structures\castle\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\castle\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_A_FuelStation in 'uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\ca\structures\house\a_fuelstation\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\house\a_fuelstation\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_A_Office02 in 'uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\ca\structures\house\a_office02\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\house\a_office02\'

Conflicting addon CAStructures_A_BuildingWIP in 'uns_idv\ca\structures\a_buildingwip\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\a_buildingwip\'

Conflicting addon CAMisc2 in 'uns_idv\ca\misc2\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\misc2\'

Conflicting addon CAData in 'uns_idv\ca\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\'

Conflicting addon uns_ksobjects in 'uns_ksobjects\', previous definition in 'csj_lowlands\csj_lowlands\uns_ksobjects\'

Conflicting addon CAData in 'uns_ptv\ca\ca\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\'

Conflicting addon CAStructures_Misc_Powerlines in 'uns_ptv\ca\structures\misc_powerlines\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\misc_powerlines\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_HouseV2 in 'uns_ptv\ca\structures\house\housev2\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\house\housev2\'

Conflicting addon UNS_Village in 'uns_ptv\uns_village\', previous definition in 'csj_lowlands\csj_lowlands\uns_village\'

Conflicting addon CAData in 'uns_ptv\ca\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\'

Conflicting addon CASounds in 'uns_ptv\ca\sounds\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\sounds\'

Conflicting addon CAStructures in 'uns_ptv\ca\structures\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresInd_Quarry in 'uns_ptv\ca\structures\ind_quarry\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\ind_quarry\'

Conflicting addon CAMisc2 in 'uns_ptv\ca\misc2\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\misc2\'

Conflicting addon CARocks2 in 'uns_ptv\ca\rocks2\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\rocks2\'

Conflicting addon CAStructures_Nav_pier in 'uns_ptv\ca\structures\nav_pier\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\nav_pier\'

Conflicting addon CAWater in 'uns_ptv\ca\water\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\water\'

Conflicting addon CARoads2Bridge in 'uns_ptv\ca\roads2\bridge\', previous definition in 'csj_lowlands\csj_lowlands\csj_roads\'

Conflicting addon CARoads2Dam in 'uns_ptv\ca\roads2\dam\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\roads2\dam\'

Conflicting addon CAMisc in 'uns_ptv\ca\misc\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\misc\'

Conflicting addon UNS_Buildings in 'uns_ptv\uns_buildings\', previous definition in 'csj_lowlands\csj_lowlands\uns_buildings\'

Conflicting addon CA_Editor in 'uns_ptv\ca\editor\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\editor\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_A_Hospital in 'uns_ptv\ca\structures\house\a_hospital\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\house\a_hospital\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_HouseBT in 'uns_ptv\ca\structures\house\housebt\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\house\housebt\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_A_Office01 in 'uns_ptv\ca\structures\house\a_office01\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\house\a_office01\'

Conflicting addon CAStructures_Rail in 'uns_ptv\ca\structures\rail\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\rail\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_Church_05R in 'uns_ptv\ca\structures\house\church_05r\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\house\church_05r\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_A_FuelStation in 'uns_ptv\ca\structures\house\a_fuelstation\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\house\a_fuelstation\'

Conflicting addon CAStructures_Wall in 'uns_ptv\ca\structures\wall\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\wall\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_a_stationhouse in 'uns_ptv\ca\structures\house\a_stationhouse\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\house\a_stationhouse\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresLand_A_MunicipalOffice in 'uns_ptv\ca\structures\a_municipaloffice\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\a_municipaloffice\'

Conflicting addon CAStructures_Castle in 'uns_ptv\ca\structures\castle\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\castle\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresLand_Ind_Stack_Big in 'uns_ptv\ca\structures\ind\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\ind\'

Conflicting addon A_TVTower in 'uns_ptv\ca\structures\a_tvtower\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\a_tvtower\'

Conflicting addon CABuildings2 in 'uns_ptv\ca\buildings2\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\buildings2\'

Conflicting addon uns_ksobjects in 'uns_ptv\uns_ksobjects\', previous definition in 'csj_lowlands\csj_lowlands\uns_ksobjects\'

Conflicting addon CAStructures_A_BuildingWIP in 'uns_ptv\ca\structures\a_buildingwip\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\a_buildingwip\'

Conflicting addon Ind_SawMill in 'uns_ptv\ca\structures\ind_sawmill\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\ind_sawmill\'

Conflicting addon CAStructures_IndPipe1 in 'uns_ptv\ca\structures\ind_pipeline\indpipe1\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\ind_pipeline\indpipe1\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_Church_03 in 'uns_ptv\ca\structures\house\church_03\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\house\church_03\'

Conflicting addon CAStructures_Mil in 'uns_ptv\ca\structures\mil\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\mil\'

Conflicting addon CAStructures_Railway in 'uns_ptv\ca\structures\rail\railway\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\rail\railway\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_HouseV in 'uns_ptv\ca\structures\house\housev\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\house\housev\'

Conflicting addon uns_firebase in 'uns_ptv\uns_firebase\', previous definition in 'csj_lowlands\csj_lowlands\uns_firebase\'

Conflicting addon CAStructures_Ruins in 'uns_ptv\ca\structures\ruins\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\ruins\'

Conflicting addon CAMisc3 in 'uns_ptv\ca\misc3\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\misc3\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse in 'uns_ptv\ca\structures\house\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\house\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresLand_Nav_Boathouse in 'uns_ptv\ca\structures\nav_boathouse\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\nav_boathouse\'

Conflicting addon CAStructures_Proxy_Ruins in 'uns_ptv\ca\structures\proxy_ruins\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\proxy_ruins\'

Conflicting addon pond_test in 'uns_ptv\ca\structures\pond\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\pond\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_rail_station_big in 'uns_ptv\ca\structures\rail\rail_station_big\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\rail\rail_station_big\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_Shed_Ind in 'uns_ptv\ca\structures\shed_ind\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\shed_ind\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresBarn_W in 'uns_ptv\ca\structures\barn_w\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\barn_w\'

Conflicting addon CARoads2 in 'uns_ptv\ca\roads2\', previous definition in 'csj_lowlands\csj_lowlands\roads\'

Conflicting addon CAStructures_Nav in 'uns_ptv\ca\structures\nav\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\nav\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_Church_02 in 'uns_ptv\ca\structures\house\church_02\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\house\church_02\'

Conflicting addon CAStructures_A_CraneCon in 'uns_ptv\ca\structures\a_cranecon\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\a_cranecon\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresShed_Small in 'uns_ptv\ca\structures\shed\shed_small\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\shed\shed_small\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_A_Office02 in 'uns_ptv\ca\structures\house\a_office02\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\house\a_office02\'

Conflicting addon CAStructures_Proxy_BuildingParts in 'uns_ptv\ca\structures\proxy_buildingparts\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\proxy_buildingparts\'

Conflicting addon UNS_Village in 'uns_village\', previous definition in 'csj_lowlands\csj_lowlands\uns_village\'

Item str_dn_ru listed twice

Conflicting addon CABuildings2 in 'ca\buildings2\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\buildings2\'

Conflicting addon CAData in 'ca\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\'

Conflicting addon CA_Editor in 'ca\editor\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\editor\'

Conflicting addon CAMisc in 'ca\misc\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\misc\'

Conflicting addon CAMisc2 in 'ca\misc2\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\misc2\'

Conflicting addon CAMisc3 in 'ca\misc3\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\misc3\'

Conflicting addon CARoads2Bridge in 'ca\roads2\bridge\', previous definition in 'csj_lowlands\csj_lowlands\csj_roads\'

Conflicting addon CARoads2 in 'ca\roads2\', previous definition in 'csj_lowlands\csj_lowlands\roads\'

Conflicting addon CARoads2Dam in 'ca\roads2\dam\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\roads2\dam\'

Conflicting addon CARocks2 in 'ca\rocks2\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\rocks2\'

Conflicting addon CASounds in 'ca\sounds\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\sounds\'

Conflicting addon CAStructures_IndPipe1 in 'ca\structures\ind_pipeline\indpipe1\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\ind_pipeline\indpipe1\'

Conflicting addon pond_test in 'ca\structures\pond\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\pond\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresShed_Small in 'ca\structures\shed\shed_small\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\shed\shed_small\'

Conflicting addon A_TVTower in 'ca\structures\a_tvtower\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\a_tvtower\'

Conflicting addon CAStructures_Proxy_Ruins in 'ca\structures\proxy_ruins\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\proxy_ruins\'

Conflicting addon CAStructures_Mil in 'ca\structures\mil\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\mil\'

Conflicting addon CAStructures_A_BuildingWIP in 'ca\structures\a_buildingwip\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\a_buildingwip\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresBarn_W in 'ca\structures\barn_w\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\barn_w\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresLand_A_MunicipalOffice in 'ca\structures\a_municipaloffice\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\a_municipaloffice\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse in 'ca\structures\house\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\house\'

Conflicting addon CAStructures_Misc_Powerlines in 'ca\structures\misc_powerlines\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\misc_powerlines\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_A_FuelStation in 'ca\structures\house\a_fuelstation\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\house\a_fuelstation\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresLand_Nav_Boathouse in 'ca\structures\nav_boathouse\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\nav_boathouse\'

Conflicting addon CAStructures_A_CraneCon in 'ca\structures\a_cranecon\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\a_cranecon\'

Conflicting addon CAStructures_Rail in 'ca\structures\rail\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\rail\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_HouseBT in 'ca\structures\house\housebt\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\house\housebt\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_HouseV2 in 'ca\structures\house\housev2\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\house\housev2\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_A_Office02 in 'ca\structures\house\a_office02\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\house\a_office02\'

Conflicting addon CAStructures_Nav in 'ca\structures\nav\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\nav\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_rail_station_big in 'ca\structures\rail\rail_station_big\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\rail\rail_station_big\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_A_Hospital in 'ca\structures\house\a_hospital\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\house\a_hospital\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_Church_03 in 'ca\structures\house\church_03\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\house\church_03\'

Conflicting addon CAStructures_Proxy_BuildingParts in 'ca\structures\proxy_buildingparts\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\proxy_buildingparts\'

Conflicting addon CAStructures_Castle in 'ca\structures\castle\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\castle\'

Conflicting addon CAStructures_Wall in 'ca\structures\wall\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\wall\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_Shed_Ind in 'ca\structures\shed_ind\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\shed_ind\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_A_Office01 in 'ca\structures\house\a_office01\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\house\a_office01\'

Conflicting addon CAStructures_Nav_pier in 'ca\structures\nav_pier\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\nav_pier\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_a_stationhouse in 'ca\structures\house\a_stationhouse\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\house\a_stationhouse\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_Church_02 in 'ca\structures\house\church_02\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\house\church_02\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_Church_05R in 'ca\structures\house\church_05r\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\house\church_05r\'

Conflicting addon CAStructures in 'ca\structures\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\'

Conflicting addon Ind_SawMill in 'ca\structures\ind_sawmill\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\ind_sawmill\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresInd_Quarry in 'ca\structures\ind_quarry\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\ind_quarry\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_HouseV in 'ca\structures\house\housev\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\house\housev\'

Conflicting addon CAStructures_Railway in 'ca\structures\rail\railway\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\rail\railway\'

Conflicting addon CAStructuresLand_Ind_Stack_Big in 'ca\structures\ind\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\ind\'

Conflicting addon CAStructures_Ruins in 'ca\structures\ruins\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\structures\ruins\'

Conflicting addon CAWater in 'ca\water\', previous definition in 'csj_sea\ca\water\'

Conflicting addon CAWheeled in 'ca\wheeled\', previous definition in 'uns_wheeled\'

Updating base class NonStrategic->Strategic, by csj_lowlands\csj_lowlands\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Wall/

Updating base class Strategic->NonStrategic, by csj_sea\ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Wall/

Updating base class NonStrategic->Strategic, by csj_sea\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Wall/

Updating base class LAND_CSJ_riverhut1->LAND_SEA_House, by csj_seaobj\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_csj_bridge1/

Updating base class LAND_CSJ_riverhut1->LAND_SEA_House, by csj_seaobj\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_csj_bridge2/

Updating base class LAND_SEA_House->LAND_CSJ_riverhut1, by csj_village\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_CSJ_bridge1/

Updating base class LAND_SEA_House->LAND_CSJ_riverhut1, by csj_village\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_CSJ_bridge2/

Updating base class ->Plane, by uns_air\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UNS_AIR_base/

Updating base class Strategic->NonStrategic, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Wall/

Updating base class DestructionEffects->, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/

Updating base class LAND_UNS_Hootch->House, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_UNS_OM/

Updating base class LAND_UNS_Hootch->House, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_UNS_Latrine/

Updating base class LAND_UNS_Hootch->House, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_UNS_GuardHouse/

Updating base class LAND_UNS_Hootch->House, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_UNS_Hanger1/

Updating base class LAND_UNS_Hootch->House, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_uns_armyhut2/

Updating base class LAND_UNS_Hootch->House, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_uns_armyhut3/

Updating base class LAND_UNS_Hootch->House, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_uns_army_med/

Updating base class LAND_UNS_Hootch->House, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_uns_bunker_troop/

Updating base class LAND_UNS_Hootch->House, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_t_sb_5/

Updating base class LAND_UNS_Hootch->House, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_t_sb_5_half/

Updating base class LAND_UNS_Hootch->House, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_t_sb_5_covered/

Updating base class LAND_UNS_Hootch->House, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_t_sb_20/

Updating base class LAND_UNS_Hootch->House, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_t_sb_20_half/

Updating base class LAND_UNS_Hootch->House, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_t_sb_45/

Updating base class LAND_UNS_Hootch->House, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_t_sb_45_half/

Updating base class LAND_UNS_Hootch->House, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_t_sb_bunker2/

Updating base class LAND_UNS_Hootch->House, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_t_sb_cnr/

Updating base class LAND_UNS_Hootch->House, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_t_sb_cnr_half/

Updating base class LAND_UNS_Hootch->House, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_t_sb_Cross/

Updating base class LAND_UNS_Hootch->House, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_t_sb_Cross_half/

Updating base class LAND_UNS_Hootch->House, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_t_sb_end/

Updating base class LAND_UNS_Hootch->House, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_t_sb_pit1/

Updating base class LAND_UNS_Hootch->House, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_mortarpit_sb/

Updating base class LAND_UNS_Hootch->House, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_CSJ_gunpit/

Updating base class LAND_UNS_Hootch->House, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_uns_signaltower/

Updating base class LAND_UNS_Hootch->LAND_uns_signaltower, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_tower_1/

Updating base class LAND_csj_bar->LAND_uns_bar, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_uns_shopOld_01/

Updating base class LAND_UNS_Hootch->House, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_uns_leanto1/

Updating base class LAND_UNS_Hootch->House, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_uns_leanto2/

Updating base class LAND_UNS_Hootch->House, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_CSJ_hut05/

Updating base class LAND_UNS_Hootch->House, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_CSJ_hut06/

Updating base class LAND_UNS_Hootch->House, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_CSJ_hut07/

Updating base class LAND_UNS_Hootch->House, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_uns_hut08/

Updating base class NonStrategic->House, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_P_wire1/

Updating base class NonStrategic->House, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Sboard/

Updating base class LAND_UNS_Hootch->House, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_scntr_open/

Updating base class LAND_UNS_Hootch->NonStrategic, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_CSJ_walkway/

Updating base class NonStrategic->Strategic, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Wall/

Updating base class Land_Fire->Fire, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_CSJ_FireDrum/

Updating base class Land_Fire->Fire, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_CSJ_LatrineCan/

Updating base class NonStrategic->uns_clipboard, by uns_dong_ha\uns_dong_ha\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/uns_sandbag_detail/

Updating base class ->LaserBombCore, by uns_f100\config.bin/CfgAmmo/Bo_GBU12_LGB/

Updating base class ->DestructionEffects, by uns_idv\ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/

Updating base class Strategic->NonStrategic, by uns_idv\ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Wall/

Updating base class HouseBase->, by uns_idv\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/

Updating base class DestructionEffects->, by uns_idv\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/

Updating base class NonStrategic->Strategic, by uns_idv\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Wall/

Updating base class LAND_UNS_Hootch->House, by uns_idv\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Fire/

Updating base class Fire->Land_Fire, by uns_idv\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_CSJ_FireDrum/

Updating base class Fire->Land_Fire, by uns_idv\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_CSJ_LatrineCan/

Updating base class uns_clipboard->NonStrategic, by uns_idv\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/uns_sandbag_detail/

Updating base class ->HouseBase, by uns_idv\uns_firebase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/

Updating base class HouseBase->, by uns_idv\uns_ksobjects\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/

Updating base class ->HouseBase, by uns_idv\uns_village\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/

Updating base class HouseBase->, by uns_ksobjects\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/

Updating base class ->HouseBase, by uns_ptv\ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/

Updating base class ->DestructionEffects, by uns_ptv\ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/

Updating base class Strategic->NonStrategic, by uns_ptv\ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Wall/

Updating base class HouseBase->, by uns_ptv\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/

Updating base class DestructionEffects->, by uns_ptv\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/

Updating base class NonStrategic->Strategic, by uns_ptv\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Wall/

Updating base class Land_Fire->Fire, by uns_ptv\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_CSJ_FireDrum/

Updating base class Land_Fire->Fire, by uns_ptv\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_CSJ_LatrineCan/

Updating base class NonStrategic->uns_clipboard, by uns_ptv\uns_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/uns_sandbag_detail/

Updating base class ->HouseBase, by uns_ptv\uns_firebase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/

Updating base class ->Static, by csj_sea\ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/TargetBase/

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/Mammals/Species/CSJ_monkey2/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_monkey2

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/Mammals/Species/CSJ_monkey3/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_monkey3

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/Mammals/Species/CSJ_macaque/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_macaque

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/Mammals/Species/CSJ_GibbonGrp1/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_GibbonGrp1

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/Mammals/Species/CSJ_GibbonGrp2/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_GibbonGrp2

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/Mammals/Species/CSJ_monkey4/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_monkey4

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/BigBirds/Species/csj_parrots/: Cannot create ambient entity type csj_parrots

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/BigBirds/Species/csj_smallbirds/: Cannot create ambient entity type csj_smallbirds

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/BigBirds/Species/csj_Macaw/: Cannot create ambient entity type csj_Macaw

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/BigBirds/Species/csj_Macaw2/: Cannot create ambient entity type csj_Macaw2

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/BigBirds/Species/CSJ_muntjac/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_muntjac

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/BigBirds/Species/CSJ_cat1/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_cat1

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/BigBirds/Species/CSJ_civet/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_civet

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/Birds/Species/CSJ_rustle/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_rustle

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/Birds/Species/csj_bird1/: Cannot create ambient entity type csj_bird1

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/Birds/Species/csj_bird12/: Cannot create ambient entity type csj_bird12

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/Birds/Species/CSJ_Cicadas/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_Cicadas

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/BigInsects/Species/CSJ_BigBug/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_BigBug

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/BigInsects/Species/CSJ_waterbuffalo/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_waterbuffalo

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/BigInsectsAquatic/Species/CSJ_Mosquito/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_Mosquito

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/SmallInsects/Species/CSJ_HouseFly/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_HouseFly

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/NightInsects/Species/CSJ_Mosquito/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_Mosquito

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/NightInsects/Species/CSJ_frog2/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_frog2

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/NightInsects/Species/CSJ_frog3/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_frog3

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/NightInsects/Species/CSJ_frog5/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_frog5

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/NightInsects/Species/CSJ_cricket/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_cricket

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/NightInsects/Species/CSJ_Cicadas/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_Cicadas

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/NightInsects/Species/CSJ_cricket2/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_cricket2

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/NightInsects/Species/CSJ_bats/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_bats

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/NightInsects/Species/CSJ_bat1/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_bat1

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/NightInsects/Species/CSJ_batflap/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_batflap

No skeleton given for uns_buildings\west_buildings\uns_signaltower.p3d destruction

uns_buildings\west_objects\revetment_5.p3d: house, config class missing

Strange convex component csj_village\csj_yard2.p3d in component25:geometryFire

Strange convex component csj_village\csj_yard2.p3d in component26:geometryFire

Strange convex component csj_village\csj_yard2.p3d in component27:geometryFire

Strange convex component csj_village\csj_yard2.p3d in component28:geometryFire

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/Mammals/Species/CSJ_monkey2/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_monkey2

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/Mammals/Species/CSJ_monkey3/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_monkey3

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/Mammals/Species/CSJ_macaque/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_macaque

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/Mammals/Species/CSJ_GibbonGrp1/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_GibbonGrp1

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/Mammals/Species/CSJ_GibbonGrp2/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_GibbonGrp2

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/Mammals/Species/CSJ_monkey4/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_monkey4

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/BigBirds/Species/csj_parrots/: Cannot create ambient entity type csj_parrots

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/BigBirds/Species/csj_smallbirds/: Cannot create ambient entity type csj_smallbirds

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/BigBirds/Species/csj_Macaw/: Cannot create ambient entity type csj_Macaw

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/BigBirds/Species/csj_Macaw2/: Cannot create ambient entity type csj_Macaw2

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/BigBirds/Species/CSJ_muntjac/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_muntjac

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/BigBirds/Species/CSJ_cat1/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_cat1

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/BigBirds/Species/CSJ_civet/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_civet

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/Birds/Species/CSJ_rustle/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_rustle

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/Birds/Species/csj_bird1/: Cannot create ambient entity type csj_bird1

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/Birds/Species/csj_bird12/: Cannot create ambient entity type csj_bird12

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/Birds/Species/CSJ_Cicadas/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_Cicadas

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/BigInsects/Species/CSJ_BigBug/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_BigBug

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/BigInsects/Species/CSJ_waterbuffalo/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_waterbuffalo

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/BigInsectsAquatic/Species/CSJ_Mosquito/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_Mosquito

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/SmallInsects/Species/CSJ_HouseFly/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_HouseFly

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/NightInsects/Species/CSJ_Mosquito/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_Mosquito

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/NightInsects/Species/CSJ_frog2/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_frog2

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/NightInsects/Species/CSJ_frog3/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_frog3

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/NightInsects/Species/CSJ_frog5/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_frog5

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/NightInsects/Species/CSJ_cricket/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_cricket

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/NightInsects/Species/CSJ_Cicadas/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_Cicadas

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/NightInsects/Species/CSJ_cricket2/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_cricket2

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/NightInsects/Species/CSJ_bats/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_bats

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/NightInsects/Species/CSJ_bat1/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_bat1

bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/CSJ_SEA/Ambient/NightInsects/Species/CSJ_batflap/: Cannot create ambient entity type CSJ_batflap

Warning: looped for animation: ca\wheeled\data\anim\uaz_cargo01_v0.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: kia_uaz_cargo02

Warning: looped for animation: ca\wheeled\data\anim\uaz_cargo01_v0.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: uaz_cargo02

uns_guntruckM55: ammo_belt - unknown animation source reloadanim

No skeleton given for uns_buildings\west_buildings\tower_1.p3d destruction

In Vehicle: uns_ch47\uns_ch47.p3d missing driver get in direction point

In Vehicle: uns_ch47\uns_ch47.p3d missing cargo get in direction point

In Vehicle: uns_ch47\uns_ch47.p3d missing cargo get in direction point

Error: bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/uns_ch47/Turrets/RIGHT_TURRET/: Turret body RIGHT_TURRET not found while initializing the model uns_ch47\uns_ch47.p3d

Error: bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/uns_ch47/Turrets/RIGHT_TURRET/: Turret gun RIGHT_GUN not found while initializing the model uns_ch47\uns_ch47.p3d

In Vehicle: uns_ch47\uns_ch47.p3d missing gunner get in direction point

uns_a1j\a1j_propblur.p3d: vehicle, config class missing

CSJ_Quad50: ammo_belt - unknown animation source ReloadAnim

uns_ch53: Wheel_1 - unknown animation source wheel

In Vehicle: uns_ch53\uns_ch53.p3d missing cargo get in direction point

CSJ_GHornet: turret - unknown animation source turret

Error: bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CSJ_GHornet/Turrets/CPTurret/: Turret gun pods not found while initializing the model csj_uh1gun\csj_ghornet.p3d

In Vehicle: csj_ch46\csj_ch46.p3d missing cargo get in direction point

uns_f100Bones: Invalid parent bone 'compass2' for 'compass'

Strange convex component uns_ch34\uns_ch34.p3d in component24:geometryFire

Strange convex component uns_ch34\uns_ch34.p3d in component25:geometryFire

Strange convex component uns_ch34\uns_ch34.p3d in component26:geometryFire

Strange convex component uns_ch34\uns_ch34.p3d in component27:geometryFire

Strange convex component uns_ch34\uns_ch34.p3d in component28:geometryFire

Strange convex component uns_ch34\uns_ch34.p3d in component29:geometryFire

Strange convex component uns_ch34\uns_ch34.p3d in component30:geometryFire

Strange convex component uns_ch34\uns_ch34.p3d in component31:geometryFire

In Vehicle: uns_ch34\uns_ch34.p3d missing driver get in direction point

In Vehicle: uns_ch34\uns_ch34.p3d missing cargo get in direction point

In Vehicle: uns_ch34\uns_ch34.p3d missing cargo get in direction point

Error: bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/uns_ch34/Turrets/RIGHT_TURRET/: Turret body RIGHT_TURRET not found while initializing the model uns_ch34\uns_ch34.p3d

Error: bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/uns_ch34/Turrets/RIGHT_TURRET/: Turret gun RIGHT_GUN not found while initializing the model uns_ch34\uns_ch34.p3d

Strange convex component uns_oh58\uns_oh58b.p3d in component01:geometry

Strange convex component uns_oh58\uns_oh58b.p3d in component01:geometryFire

In Vehicle: uns_oh58\uns_oh58b.p3d missing driver get in direction point

In Vehicle: uns_oh58\uns_oh58b.p3d missing cargo get in direction point

Error: bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/uns_oh58a/Turrets/RIGHT_TURRET/: Turret body RIGHT_TURRET not found while initializing the model uns_oh58\uns_oh58b.p3d

Error: bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/uns_oh58a/Turrets/RIGHT_TURRET/: Turret gun RIGHT_GUN not found while initializing the model uns_oh58\uns_oh58b.p3d

Error: bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/uns_oh58a/Turrets/CoPilotTurret/: Turret body CoPilot_TURRET not found while initializing the model uns_oh58\uns_oh58b.p3d

Error: bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/uns_oh58a/Turrets/CoPilotTurret/: Turret gun CoPilot_GUN not found while initializing the model uns_oh58\uns_oh58b.p3d

class HitPoints::HitEngine not found in M2StaticMG

class HitPoints::HitHull not found in M2StaticMG

class HitPoints::HitLTrack not found in M2StaticMG

class HitPoints::HitRTrack not found in M2StaticMG

class HitPoints::HitEngine not found in M2HD_mini_TriPod

class HitPoints::HitHull not found in M2HD_mini_TriPod

class HitPoints::HitLTrack not found in M2HD_mini_TriPod

class HitPoints::HitRTrack not found in M2HD_mini_TriPod

Error in expression <// Correction for custom throw weapons i>

Error position: <// Correction for custom throw weapons i>

Error Invalid number in expression

uns_traps\tripwire2a.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape

uns_traps\tripwire1b.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape

uns_traps\tripwire1b.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape

No skeleton given for csj_roads\csj_bridge2.p3d destruction

No skeleton given for csj_roads\csj_bridge1.p3d destruction

Edited by eggbeast

Egg, I had that start doing the same thing just out of the blue in my UNSUNG MSO, then I re-pbo'd the mission and it stopped, not sure what causes it or what fixes it, but you're not alone.

yeah i think it might be a broken inheritance chain in the M2static - theones made for original unsung are likely to have been based on the arma2 inheritance, and not the subsequent arma2OA one.

as a result the stock units spam out once the unsung patches the M2static tree for its own purposes. For now I'm using the VC dshkm-AA in the US base

just loading up some of the skyraider napalm onto the F4 to see how it works.

I already put lurch's eye-in-the-sky AC130 mod into the C123

mission successful - though the uns_dshkmaa is also too low for the sandbags

f4_napalm.jpg

Edited by eggbeast

Yep, A-1 skyraider not working for me. Along with any other jet plane. They just doesn't appear in the editor!

looking great eggs !

Really loving the new CO version of Unsung, it has made my gaming year, Many thanks unsung team!