Sign in to follow this  
sgt_savage

The Unsung MOD (Vietnam War) Arma 2 Release

I just tested the AI engagement in the thickness of SEA. Excellent :D You did it!

is the viewblock for AI improved? just played on SEA (looks great) but haven't really encountert a lot of enemys.

Do the addition of the files in the patch correct load times on S.E.A? Do you think its just my machine?

Thanks a million for the patch sav, love the new island, the locate the pilot mission island is brutal love the hills :)

Edited by Bigpickle

Cheers Sarge, that was quick :D

Sadly I still get extreme load times with S.E.A. with the patch. Sav do you know a solution for this, am I the only one?

Sadly I still get extreme load times with S.E.A. with the patch. Sav do you know a solution for this, am I the only one?

Post me a screenie of your ingame video settings and we will work it from there :)

@Sickboy thanks for all your help mate and getting involved uploading,posting etc we appreciate it :)

EDIT: Sorry BP I didn't read your post properly, either do what Sickboy mentioned regarding the target line or patch oa up to 1.57?? that will fix your issue.

Edited by SGT_SAVAGE

real Nice mod

maybe small bug

the weapon crates doesn't contains all weapons but only all small selection

can you possible make a crate with all weapons

many units with holster but not a sidearm

Edited by Bjorn Bakker

real Nice mod

maybe small bug

the weapon crates doesn't contains all weapons but only all small selection

can you possible make a crate with all weapons

many units with holster but not a sidearm

1. Well we set it that way to keep east and west weapons separate to save confusion, short answer no not at this time sorry :)

2. Yes there are holsters on the models but they are not mean't to be functional. IRRC in Arma 2 you can't holster sidearms. This problem stems right back to OFP days. There are mods out there that allow you to holster weapons but not in our mod.... :)

Awesome addon!

seems to be in the Apocalypse now movie lol!

any server hosting UNSUNG?

We would like to but there is only UNS Combat Air Assailt @ plei trap valley that works. Unfortunately we don't like the plei trap valley map......

All others fail to load with lots of error messages.

I played a couple of other maps then Plei Trap...

We tried to load missions on SEA from the release but receive "csj_quad50.pbo" is missing...even though it is placed in the addons folder.

:confused:

weird. is it in the @UNS folder and subfolder addons? cause this morning I made the mistake not to make a subfolder.

Is there no way to get the AI more aggressive towards helicopters? I can hover close to them but they are not shooting at me until I land. Wouldnt mind being more careful and be chased away if I'm too close ;)

weird. is it in the @UNS folder and subfolder addons? cause this morning I made the mistake not to make a subfolder.

^^ Yes, we did that. And the file is definately present.

This occurs only, when we load a mission on S.E.A. On the Dong Ha mission, we get a missing 'garbage_plastic' or whatever texture.

In the editor, the islands run relatively fine. It's only our dedicated server which refuses to load the missions.

Sure it is...though I personally can't understand how anybody could release such a mod w/o a working folder structure. Anyway, it works locally (non dedicated), but it does not load on a dedicated server...

... Anyway, it works locally (non dedicated), but it does not load on a dedicated server...

It could be not properly defined 'requiredaddons[]' in the configs. I haven't tried it on dedicated yet but I guess unsung have? If its not that check your modfolder again.

1. Well we set it that way to keep east and west weapons separate to save confusion, short answer no not at this time sorry :)

2. Yes there are holsters on the models but they are not mean't to be functional. IRRC in Arma 2 you can't holster sidearms. This problem stems right back to OFP days. There are mods out there that allow you to holster weapons but not in our mod.... :)

1 i did not mean that the west en east weapons put togetherer but i meant there are weapons missing from the weapon boxes on both sides

2 i meant that none of the units has a pistol or revolver as a secondary weapons ( they did in your previous release ) :)

Is anyone else getting errors saying missing hut textures ect?

I'm getting rock and rock moss aswell, I installed the full download from the french mirror and used the mod folder method, and is lowlands not meant to be there aswell?

I deleted all my previous UNSUNG addons before I placed the new version.