Sign in to follow this  
sgt_savage

The Unsung MOD (Vietnam War) Arma 2 Release

I don't know if this has been ask before... do you plan on adding LRRP's? I can't remember the book but it was a long time ago when I read it.

Hey, are you guys planning on doing a B-52 Stratofortress?

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=87710

B52 there

Download unavailable 10 download limit reached ?!?:confused:

yeah part 1 is no longer downloadable...

P.S. just part1 and 5 left to download (1h of waiting between downloading from rapidsh*t)

yeah part 1 is no longer downloadable...

P.S. just part1 and 5 left to download (1h of waiting between downloading from rapidsh*t)

Same here heheeh. Well we just need to wait a little longer, i am reuploading all the files, except the 1 that i haven't, to other hosts hope that that would help .

someone plz reupload part1, plz!!!

while i'm waiting i already formed up a torrent, just need to download part1 and i gonna upload it to torrents.

sorry for my bad english.

but rapidshare is the only one kind of download for the 5 parts of this new mod?

thanks.

GD plz upload part 1 anywhere, i will make a torrent, PLZ

cmon, anyone who has part1 upload it and post here a link, since rapidshare's link to part 1 is closed.

Edited by Gedis

Can you please stop spamming asking for the downloads? I mean, common dont act as if there is no tomorrow.

Be patient. The links will be here when they are posted. Go have a beer in the sun/walk the dog, go jogging/smoke weed or something.

[edit]

Good idea, I am going to run a little :)

Can you please stop spamming asking for the downloads? I mean, common dont act as if there is no tomorrow.

Be patient. The links will be here when they are posted. Go have a beer in the sun/walk the dog, go jogging/smoke weed or something.

[edit]

Good idea, I am going to run a little :)

OMG you are seeing this? he's going for a run while we wait O.O

THERE IS NO TOMMOROW!!! omg omg. :eek:

On a serious note, i need that part1 working link, so i could upload whole pack to torrents... to prevent overload of the servers too :p

Enjoyed such an interest in our work :) thank you on behalf of themselves and fellow.

Yeah, at least our impatience shows our gratitude and interest in your mod, right? That's not such a bad thing.

I would still like an answer to whether my missions already made will work in this version though. Or what kind of problems I will have. Or is there somewhere else I should ask this question?

omg you are seeing this? He's going for a run while we wait o.o

there is no tommorow!!! Omg omg. :eek:

On a serious note, i need that part1 working link, so i could upload whole pack to torrents... To prevent overload of the servers too :p

part 1 is ready on armanam

i will stagger it

grab it from the front page

woot woot, downloading, hopefully in 10mins gonna upload to torrents the whole thing.

breyz wrote...

I would still like an answer to whether my missions already made will work in this version though. Or what kind of problems I will have. Or is there somewhere else I should ask this question?

You're asking probably too early. I think the answer will fall just like you install and run missions in the new issue of The Unsung. Cheers

GJ Gedis, I'll sure grab the torrent of you also then we can both seed too :)

Hi, which version of game is best to use for this mod? And is it possible to run this without arrowhead? im asking becouse ive terrible problem with arrowhead. It run for five minutes and than its gone :-(.

yeah some is gonna upload to torrents shortly but other uploads are in the process already such as megahost.