Sign in to follow this  
sgt_savage

The Unsung MOD (Vietnam War) Arma 2 Release

Good to see an update :)

Just a heads up/reminder for anyone interested:

Zeus is going to be running a 'Nam night on Saturdays (starting tonight) over on the #2 server.

More details can be found on the zeus forum thread: here

If you want a bit of 'nam action feel free to pop along! :)

I am pleased to see a patch so soon after the MOD release, you guys are awsome.

what are the 6 new weapons?

Believe they are

M16A1 w/ XM-148 GL, Browning Automatic Rifle, M1 carbine, M2 Carbine, M-21 & Winchester model 70.

Believe they are

M16A1 w/ XM-148 GL, Browning Automatic Rifle, M1 carbine, M2 Carbine, M-21 & Winchester model 70.

Thanks and do you guys know the server name?

Thanks for the patch, I'd been holding off trying it until there was at least one but if you have a 585MB patch for a 715MB mod it would much make more sense to just up a new unified archive.

Thanks! By way, anybody could list a whole current weapon available list ?

Already did and that is why we include the 135pg handbook.

Based on your question, your focus should be on pages 123 and 124...

i love the Lowlands mission , a there future plans to make the mission MP compatible ?!

i love the Lowlands mission , a there future plans to make the mission MP compatible ?!

Not at this point in time. Just to much stuff in there that would need a complete change to make it mp compatible. But maybe a map similar to this will be made. Can't promise anything yet.

Not at this point in time. Just to much stuff in there that would need a complete change to make it mp compatible. But maybe a map similar to this will be made. Can't promise anything yet.

Maybe i try my skills to make something in this way, with Revive but without Respawn to keep the dificult up.

cant wait for the next update of the mod :rolleyes:

guys, don't use buckshot ammo for m-79(and china lake's GL if it will ever have it), since it doesn't work properly and does 20 times less dammage. :(

just added your uns_traps to our takistan evolution - awesome!

hearing the little taki throatslicing sneakers stumble into carefully placed punji traps behind our MHQ while under total siege (including a hind strafing and enemy nades coming over the compound wall) was just HILARIOUS. thanks guys...

hi Unsung-Team,

i have little big problem ...the lighteffects on some weapen is fault in this little vid can you see them

i fired a m-16 ,ak 47 and m14 ...the lightning effect is only by the m14 but see yourself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mubOYF-5D1c

is that a bug ?

hi Unsung-Team,

i have little big problem ...the lighteffects on some weapen is fault in this little vid can you see them

i fired a m-16 ,ak 47 and m14 ...the lightning effect is only by the m14 but see yourself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mubOYF-5D1c

is that a bug ?

Hi stephsen,

When the weapons were designed, we used the default BIS proxy for simulating the muzzle flash...

With the M16 and AK47 on one side... the M14 on the other side... what is the difference I am looking for?

what is the difference I am looking for?

The muzzle flash not lighting up the player on M16 and AK? :D

Yes, the M14 light the area around the soldier (The grass/floor) which you can see in First Person View on the grass and around the unit in the grass and ground (With the M14) but the M16/AK47 do not light up the grass ground or 'Flash' the area around the shooter.

I believe he is asking if it's a bug as to why the M16/AK47 don't 'Flash' but the M14 does.

The new weps havnt been put into the wep/ammo boxes yet.

Heres the name of the weapons and there magazines-

uns_m1carbine - uns_m1carbinemag

uns_m2carbine - uns_m2carbinemag

uns_m21 - uns_m21mag

uns_model70 - uns_model70mag

uns_bar - uns_barmag

uns_xm148 - uns_m16mag_20 and uns_m406gren or uns_m406vest