Sign in to follow this  
sgt_savage

The Unsung MOD (Vietnam War) Arma 2 Release

@Cl0ud: What you should do for loading Unsung is make a separate desktop icon with just the @uns mod activated. That will alleviate any conflicts with other islands and such as you're having with your sound there. I hope this helps it's what I do. In fact I do this for most major mods that have their own sound files and such.

Great job !!!

Just one question, is it normal to heard Vietnamese Fighters speak Russian ?

Did I miss something during the setup of your good mod ?

Nope, you did not miss anything! We are working on a conversion where you only hear the Vietnamese language... it was not ready and the call was made to release instead of waiting for it. It's coming...

:bounce3:

@Nettrucker

Very nice pics... I like them a lot...

We are working on a conversion where you only hear the Vietnamese language... it was not ready and the call was made to release instead of waiting for it. It's coming...

Copy that. your next update should be terrible !

Just one bug detected during my test concerning the

driver of M113 's view texture problem when you pass your head out of the vehicle...

But, very impressive sensation when you encounter enemies in deep forest... You know they are here... but where...

Sometimes you see a movement... a shadow... you shoot... they shoot...

And situation is turning quickly to nightmare... Where 's my colleague... Where's my enemy...? Confusion and friendly fire are at the party...

Great mod very nice feeling over it, unfortunately my computer cant handle the map very well I got low FPS.

Really enjoying this Alpha release so far, really bodes well for the full release, lots of atmosphere. I've been getting a few glitches, I found it impossible to keep the engine off on the M113 if I have a gunner in position. I've had a couple of "Out of Memory" CTDs and units quite regularly cease to respond to orders, they'll answer in the affirmative but simply not do anything. I've also found it annoyingly easy to lose use of my helo support by accidentally hitting the "OUT" command, if that was made a little more difficult to do that'd offset for my ineptitude! Keep up the good work.

Great mod very nice feeling over it, unfortunately my computer cant handle the map very well I got low FPS.

Just between me you and a brickwall... that your rig should be able to run things just fine... hardware/game setup perhaps? monkey with it..

make the vegitationdetail on normal on the grafik settings ...has helped me with it;)

Made a short vid.:D

Damn couldn't get the youtube code embeded.

Edited by nettrucker

Made a short vid.:D

Damn couldn't get the youtube code embeded.

Nice Video dude...but the Sound is a way too loud.

I also done an little trailer Video for that amazing Mod. Thx guys for your hard work.

kkHuckOXhMI

I liked to write a mission. Every day a make a new one, it's so fun! =D

But I would love to see a better worked map, I miss only that to feel realy in nam!!!

The huey is really nice but need some work, why not use the huey from OA?

That would save some time;

In the mission that I made for my self, it's on the same village of the sp mission. There is a small group of Special Forces been over runned by a large group of local VC's, I'm on the first Huey going to assist. 12 guys in each huey, 4 hueys and a more then 160 vc's attacking 18 SF;

Nice videos guys.

@nettrucker

just put the txt after the = inbetween the

plugs

eg in you case 7G8WBg52KWI

[YOUTUBE]7G8WBg52KWI

Just would like to give some personal idea & comments. For reference only...

* Jungle & Grass area seems a bit dense and not suitable for single mission players. Of course, it's very close to the reality. But regretuflly, AI and players couldn't do exactly as real men in a game. So it almost never could see enemy and fight in such jungles. Suggest to make some plants lower or lessen the density of Jungle. And add more villages in future release.

* Do appreciate and like the variety of soldiers, really lots of options now. To add more, suggest to make NCOs by putting rank arm patches and identify officers by putting some rank marks on uniform as well.

Really great mod. Love the jungle.

It really feels like a jungle without a huge performance hit, or being a dinky little island. Had a few fps drops myself, but nothing to big.

Also liked the free form "search for Charlie" mission.

Even created a few new orders for my voice profile to get some classic jungle tactics in it :D and...

This replay is more in regards to people having slight performance issues in this mod and using my VACbuilder voice profile to command there troops. In v303, which is already sent, I have made it so that people can via voice commands switch between a fast profile and a slow profile (more stable under low fps). This way even if you are in areas where the fps drops you wont need to do anything else that saying a few words to compensate for the fps drop. Just adding this here since I made these changes because of this mod. :)

Nice videos guys.

@nettrucker

just put the txt after the = inbetween the

plugs

eg in you case 7G8WBg52KWI

Thanks for enlighten me. I gotta try that immediately.

[YOUTUBE]GFZwh6Blq8Y

kind regards

is this a bug?

NVA infantry - Sapper class cannot deactivate mines

"uns_nva6sap","uns_nva6asap","uns_nva6bsap"

all ofthe other sappers can deactivate mines except this one.

US Army has no sapper with deactivate mines ability.

Edited by eggbeast

Just would like to give some personal idea & comments. For reference only...

* Jungle & Grass area seems a bit dense and not suitable for single mission players. Of course, it's very close to the reality. But regretuflly, AI and players couldn't do exactly as real men in a game. So it almost never could see enemy and fight in such jungles. Suggest to make some plants lower or lessen the density of Jungle. And add more villages in future release.

oh plz not ...the jungle is ok ...and villages can you self setting with the mission editor ;)

ok here's a useful bit of text you might like to add to the readme...

it's a full list of units, weapons, ammo and vehicles with master (full) arrays for randomised spawning as well as specific arrays for e.g. types of soldier or weapon... useful for mission scripters.

updated to add in arrays of soldier TYPE like grenadier or AT etc for any specific scripts that run off this query

########################################################
Vehicles

Helis (updated 11 Oct)
"CSJ_oh6","CSJ_oh6a","CSJ_UH1Slick","CSJ_UH1supply","CSJ_UH1Gun","CSJ_GHornet","CSJ_UH1transport","CSJ_UH1med"

Planes
"CSJ_O1","CSJ_C123","CSJ_C123B"

M55 AA truck turret
"CSJ_Quad50"

Tracked
"uns_m113","uns_m113a","uns_m163","uns_m60a1","uns_m48a3","uns_m48a3_1","uns_m48a3_2"

Wheeled
"uns_truck_open","uns_truck_closed","uns_m37b1","uns_m43","uns_guntruck","uns_guntruckM55"

Tracked (East)
"uns_pt76","uns_t55"

Wheeled (East)
"uns_nvatruck_open","uns_nvatruck_refuel","uns_nvatruck_reammo"

TRAPS (Added 11 Oct)

Full array
"uns_Tripwire1a","uns_Tripwire1a_2","uns_Tripwire1b","uns_Tripwire1b_2","uns_Tripwire2a","uns_Tripwire2a_2","uns_Tripwire2b","uns_Tripwire2b_2","uns_m16apmine","uns_Punji1","uns_Punji1_b","uns_Punji2","uns_Punji2_b","uns_punji3","uns_artilleryround1a","uns_artilleryround1b","uns_artilleryround1c","uns_TripwireM49","uns_TripwireM49_2"

Useful bunkers
"LAND_uns_eastbunker1","LAND_uns_eastbunker2","LAND_uns_eastbunker3"

weapons

US
"uns_coltcmdr","uns_m1911","uns_l34a1","uns_m3a1","uns_m3sd","uns_m45","uns_mac10","uns_mac10sd","uns_mat49","uns_thompson","uns_ithaca37","uns_m870","uns_bar","uns_m14","uns_m14a","uns_mas36","uns_mas4956","uns_mas4956s","uns_car15e1_20","uns_car15e2_20","uns_car15e2_30","uns_l1a1","uns_m16a1_20","uns_m16a1_30","uns_m60","uns_m63a","uns_m60shorty","uns_ex41","uns_m203_20","uns_m203_30","uns_m79","uns_m72"

VC
"uns_makarov","uns_tokarev","uns_k50m","uns_k50mdrum","uns_m1897","uns_m1897riot","uns_ppsh41","uns_thompsonvc","uns_mosin","uns_sks","uns_sksbayo","uns_svd","uns_ak47","uns_ak47bayo","uns_ct56","uns_ct56bayo","uns_ct56ws","uns_rpd","uns_rpdsog","uns_rpk","uns_rpg2","uns_rpg7","uns_sa7","uns_sa7_loaded"

weapons by type:

MG
"uns_bar","uns_m60","uns_m63a","uns_m60shorty","uns_rpd","uns_rpdsog","uns_rpk"

AT
"uns_m72","uns_rpg2","uns_rpg7"

AA
"uns_sa7","uns_sa7_loaded"

GL
"uns_ex41","uns_m203_20","uns_m203_30","uns_m79"

statics

US
"uns_m2","uns_m2_2","uns_m2_3","CSJ_M55"

VC
"uns_dshk"

vec weps
"uns_m60_mounted","uns_m60_mounted_2","uns_m134","uns_m134_2","Uns_TwinM134","M168"

Magazines

US

"HandGrenade_West","uns_m61gren","uns_m67gren","uns_38specmag","uns_357mag","uns_44mag","uns_coltcmdrmag","uns_hp35mag","uns_m1911mag","uns_mac10mag","uns_mac10sdmag","uns_l34a1mag","uns_m3a1mag","uns_m3sdmag","uns_m45mag","uns_mk4mag","uns_mat49mag","uns_thompsonmag_20","uns_thompsonmag_30","uns_stenmag","uns_stensdmag","uns_barmag","uns_garandmag","uns_m14mag","uns_m21mag","uns_mas36mag","uns_mas4956mag","uns_springfieldmag","uns_car15mag_20","uns_car15mag_30","uns_l1a1mag","uns_m16mag_20","uns_m16mag_30","uns_m63amag","uns_ithaca37mag","uns_m870mag","uns_12gaugemag_4","uns_m1897mag","uns_12gaugemag_6","uns_m61gren","uns_m67gren","SmokeShell","uns_m8white","uns_m18red","uns_m18green","uns_m18yellow","uns_m18purple","Uns_1Rnd_HE_M203","uns_m406gren","uns_m406vest","uns_m576buck","uns_m576vest","uns_ex41mag","uns_40mm_white","uns_40mm_green","uns_40mm_red","uns_40mm_yellow","uns_m1919mag","uns_m60mag","uns_m63mag","uns_m72rocket","uns_Mine,uns_PipeBomb"

VC
"HandGrenade_East","uns_f1gren","uns_makarovmag","uns_tokarevmag","uns_k50mag","uns_ppshmag","uns_thompsonmag_20","uns_thompsonmag_30","uns_sksmag","uns_ak47mag","uns_ct56mag","uns_mosinmag","uns_svdmag","uns_ithaca37mag","uns_m870mag","uns_12gaugemag_4","uns_m1897mag","uns_12gaugemag_6","uns_f1gren","uns_rpdmag","uns_rpdsogmag","uns_rpkmag","uns_rpg2grenade","uns_rpg7grenade","uns_sa7mag","uns_MineE",uns_PipeBomb"

statics
"uns_dshkmag"
"uns_m2hbmag"
"uns_m60_mounted_500rnd"
"400Rnd_127x99_M55"

VehicleMagazines
"20Rnd_76mmHE_pt76"
"20Rnd_76mmSABOT_pt76"
"20Rnd_100mmHE_t55"
"23Rnd_100mmSABOT_t55"
"20Rnd_90mmHE_m48"
"40Rnd_90mmSABOT_m48"
"23Rnd_105mmHE_m60a1"
"40Rnd_105mmSABOT_m60a1"
"uns_8Rnd_WP_FFAR"
"2100Rnd_20mm_M168"

UNITS

By type:

Officer
"uns_nva1","uns_nva1a","uns_nva1b","uns_nva1c","uns_nva9b","uns_nva9c","uns_rf_vc1","uns_rf_vc9a","uns_mf_vc1a","uns_mf_vc1b","uns_mf_vc2a","uns_mf_vc9a","uns_guerrilla1","uns_usmc_1a","uns_usmc_1b","uns_usmc_1c","uns_usmc_1d","uns_usmc_1e","uns_usmc_1f","uns_army_1a","uns_army_1aa","uns_army_2a","uns_army_2aa","uns_army_3a","uns_army_3aa","uns_lrrp_1a","uns_lrrp_1aa","uns_lrrp_2a","uns_lrrp_2aa","uns_sf_1a","uns_sf_1aa","uns_sf_2a","uns_sf_2aa"

Medic
"uns_nva_medic","uns_nva2med","uns_nva11a","uns_nva11b","uns_rf_vc2a","uns_rf_vc11a","uns_mf_vc11a","uns_usmc_medic","uns_usmc_2amed","uns_usmc_2bmed","uns_usmc_2cmed","uns_usmc_2dmed","uns_army_medic","uns_army_2amed","uns_army_2bmed","uns_lrrp_2amed","uns_lrrp_2aamed","uns_lrrp_2abmed","uns_lrrp_2acmed","uns_lrrp_2admed","uns_lrrp_2aemed","uns_sf_2amed"

Engineer
"uns_nva6sap","uns_nva6asap","uns_nva6bsap","uns_nva12a","uns_nva12b","uns_nva12c","uns_nva12d","uns_rf_vc6asap","uns_rf_vc6bsap","uns_mf_vc6asap","uns_mf_vc6bsap","uns_usmc_8ac","uns_usmc_8bc","uns_army_7arto","uns_army_7brto","uns_sf_11a","uns_sf_11b","uns_sf_11c","uns_cidg_9a","uns_cidg_10a"

Sniper
"uns_nva5sni","uns_local_vc1e","uns_local_vc2c","uns_rf_vc5asni","uns_rf_vc5bsni","uns_mf_vc5asni","uns_usmc_7arto","uns_usmc_7brto","uns_sf_7arto","uns_sf_7aarto","uns_cidg_11a"

Spotter
none

Grenadier
"uns_usmc_6agren","uns_army_6agren","uns_lrrp_6agren","uns_cidg_8d","uns_cidg_10d","uns_cidg_11c"

AA
none

AT
"uns_nva4rpg","uns_nva4arpg","uns_rf_vc4a","uns_rf_vc4b","uns_mf_vc4a","uns_mf_vc4b","uns_usmc_8b","uns_usmc_8bb","uns_usmc_8f","uns_usmc_8fb","uns_usmc_8g","uns_usmc_8gb","uns_army_8a","uns_army_8ba","uns_army_8bb","uns_army_8bd","uns_army_8c","uns_army_8cc","uns_army_8da","uns_army_8db","uns_army_8dd","uns_lrrp_8a","uns_lrrp_8b","uns_lrrp_8c","uns_lrrp_8d","uns_lrrp_8e","uns_lrrp_8f","uns_lrrp_8g","uns_lrrp_8h","uns_lrrp_8i","uns_lrrp_8j","uns_lrrp_9a","uns_lrrp_9b","uns_lrrp_9c","uns_lrrp_9d","uns_lrrp_9e","uns_lrrp_9f","uns_lrrp_9g","uns_lrrp_9h","uns_lrrp_9i","uns_lrrp_9j","uns_sf_8a","uns_sf_8b","uns_sf_8c","uns_sf_9a","uns_sf_9b","uns_sf_9c","uns_sf_10a","uns_sf_10b","uns_sf_10c"

MG
"uns_nva3mg","uns_nva3amg","uns_nva10a","uns_nva10b","uns_rf_vc3a","uns_rf_vc3b","uns_rf_vc10a","uns_mf_vc3a","uns_mf_vc3b","uns_mf_vc10a","uns_mf_vc10b","uns_usmc_3amg","uns_usmc_3bmg","uns_army_3amg","uns_army_3bmg","uns_army_3cmg","uns_lrrp_3amg","uns_sf_3amg","uns_sf_3bmg","uns_sf_3cmg"

PILOT
"uns_pilot1","uns_pilot2"

NVA Infantry

Full array
"uns_nva_medic","uns_nva1","uns_nva1a","uns_nva1b","uns_nva1c","uns_nva2med","uns_nva3mg","uns_nva3amg","uns_nva4rpg","uns_nva4arpg","uns_nva5sni","uns_nva6sap","uns_nva6asap","uns_nva6bsap","uns_nva7rto","uns_nva7arto","uns_nva8a","uns_nva8b","uns_nva8c","uns_nva8d","uns_nva8e","uns_nva8f","uns_nva8g","uns_nva8h","uns_nva8aa","uns_nva9a","uns_nva9b","uns_nva9c","uns_nva10a","uns_nva10b","uns_nva11a","uns_nva11b","uns_nva12a","uns_nva12b","uns_nva12c","uns_nva12d"

Officer
"uns_nva1","uns_nva1a","uns_nva1b","uns_nva1c","uns_nva9b","uns_nva9c"
Medic
"uns_nva_medic","uns_nva2med","uns_nva11a","uns_nva11b"
MG
"uns_nva3mg","uns_nva3amg","uns_nva10a","uns_nva10b"
GL
none
AT
"uns_nva4rpg","uns_nva4arpg"
Soldier
"uns_nva8a","uns_nva8b","uns_nva8c","uns_nva8d","uns_nva8e","uns_nva8f","uns_nva8g","uns_nva8h","uns_nva8aa","uns_nva9a"
Sapper (no deactivate mines)
"uns_nva6sap","uns_nva6asap","uns_nva6bsap"
Soldier (can deactivate mines = engineer?)
"uns_nva12a","uns_nva12b","uns_nva12c","uns_nva12d"
Sniper
"uns_nva5sni"
RTO
"uns_nva7rto","uns_nva7arto"
AA
none
Pilot
none

VC Local Guerrillas

Full array
"uns_local_vc1a","uns_local_vc1b","uns_local_vc1c","uns_local_vc1d","uns_local_vc1f","uns_local_vc2a","uns_local_vc2b","uns_local_vc2d","uns_local_vc2e","uns_local_vc1e","uns_local_vc2c"

Soldier
"uns_local_vc1a","uns_local_vc1b","uns_local_vc1c","uns_local_vc1d","uns_local_vc1f","uns_local_vc2a","uns_local_vc2b","uns_local_vc2d","uns_local_vc2e"

Marksman
"uns_local_vc1e","uns_local_vc2c"

VC Regional Infantry

Full array
"uns_rf_vc1","uns_rf_vc9a","uns_rf_vc2a","uns_rf_vc11a","uns_rf_vc3a","uns_rf_vc3b","uns_rf_vc10a","uns_rf_vc4a","uns_rf_vc4b","uns_rf_vc5asni","uns_rf_vc5bsni","uns_rf_vc8a","uns_rf_vc8b","uns_rf_vc8c","uns_rf_vc8d","uns_rf_vc8e","uns_rf_vc8f","uns_rf_vc12a","uns_rf_vc12b","uns_rf_vc12c","uns_rf_vc6asap","uns_rf_vc6bsap","uns_rf_vc7arto"

Officer
"uns_rf_vc1","uns_rf_vc9a"
Medic
"uns_rf_vc2a","uns_rf_vc11a"
MG
"uns_rf_vc3a","uns_rf_vc3b","uns_rf_vc10a"
GL
none
AT
"uns_rf_vc4a","uns_rf_vc4b"
Sniper
"uns_rf_vc5asni","uns_rf_vc5bsni"
Soldier
"uns_rf_vc8a","uns_rf_vc8b","uns_rf_vc8c","uns_rf_vc8d","uns_rf_vc8e","uns_rf_vc8f","uns_rf_vc12a","uns_rf_vc12b","uns_rf_vc12c"
Sapper (engineer - can deactivate mines)
"uns_rf_vc6asap","uns_rf_vc6bsap"
RTO
"uns_rf_vc7arto"

VC Main Force Infantry

Full array
"uns_mf_vc1a","uns_mf_vc1b","uns_mf_vc2a","uns_mf_vc9a","uns_mf_vc11a","uns_mf_vc3a","uns_mf_vc3b","uns_mf_vc10a","uns_mf_vc10b","uns_mf_vc4a","uns_mf_vc4b","uns_mf_vc5asni","uns_mf_vc8a","uns_mf_vc8b","uns_mf_vc8c","uns_mf_vc8d","uns_mf_vc8e","uns_mf_vc12a","uns_mf_vc12b","uns_mf_vc12c","uns_mf_vc6asap","uns_mf_vc6bsap","uns_mf_vc7arto"

Officer
"uns_mf_vc1a","uns_mf_vc1b","uns_mf_vc2a","uns_mf_vc9a"
Medic
"uns_mf_vc11a"
MG
"uns_mf_vc3a","uns_mf_vc3b","uns_mf_vc10a","uns_mf_vc10b"
GL
none
AT
"uns_mf_vc4a","uns_mf_vc4b"
Sniper
"uns_mf_vc5asni"
Soldier
"uns_mf_vc8a","uns_mf_vc8b","uns_mf_vc8c","uns_mf_vc8d","uns_mf_vc8e","uns_mf_vc12a","uns_mf_vc12b","uns_mf_vc12c"
Sapper (engineer can deac)
"uns_mf_vc6asap","uns_mf_vc6bsap"
RTO
"uns_mf_vc7arto"

Vietnamese Guerrillas

Full array
"uns_guerrilla1","uns_guerrilla2","uns_guerrilla3","uns_guerrilla4","uns_guerrilla5"

Officer
"uns_guerrilla1"
Soldier
"uns_guerrilla2","uns_guerrilla3","uns_guerrilla4","uns_guerrilla5"

Vietnamese Civilians

Full array
"uns_civilian1","uns_civilian2","uns_civilian3","uns_civilian4"

USMC

Full Array
"uns_usmc_medic","uns_usmc_1a","uns_usmc_1b","uns_usmc_1c","uns_usmc_1d","uns_usmc_1e","uns_usmc_1f","uns_usmc_2amed","uns_usmc_2bmed","uns_usmc_2cmed","uns_usmc_2dmed","uns_usmc_3amg","uns_usmc_3bmg","uns_usmc_6agren","uns_usmc_7arto","uns_usmc_7brto","uns_usmc_8a","uns_usmc_8aa","uns_usmc_8ab","uns_usmc_8ac","uns_usmc_8b","uns_usmc_8ba","uns_usmc_8bb","uns_usmc_8bc","uns_usmc_8c","uns_usmc_8ca","uns_usmc_8d","uns_usmc_8da","uns_usmc_8e","uns_usmc_8ea","uns_usmc_8f","uns_usmc_8fa","uns_usmc_8fb","uns_usmc_8g","uns_usmc_8ga","uns_usmc_8gb"

Officer
"uns_usmc_1a","uns_usmc_1b","uns_usmc_1c","uns_usmc_1d","uns_usmc_1e","uns_usmc_1f"
Medic
"uns_usmc_medic","uns_usmc_2amed","uns_usmc_2bmed","uns_usmc_2cmed","uns_usmc_2dmed"
MG
"uns_usmc_3amg","uns_usmc_3bmg"
GL
"uns_usmc_6agren"
AT
"uns_usmc_8b","uns_usmc_8bb","uns_usmc_8f","uns_usmc_8fb","uns_usmc_8g","uns_usmc_8gb"
wounded soldier
"uns_usmc_8c","uns_usmc_8ca"
Soldier
"uns_usmc_8a","uns_usmc_8aa","uns_usmc_8ab","uns_usmc_8ba","uns_usmc_8d","uns_usmc_8da","uns_usmc_8e","uns_usmc_8ea","uns_usmc_8fa","uns_usmc_8ga"
Shotgun (Engineer?)
"uns_usmc_8ac","uns_usmc_8bc"
RTO (Sniper?)
"uns_usmc_7arto","uns_usmc_7brto"
AA
-none
Pilot

US ARMY

Full array
"uns_army_medic","uns_army_1a","uns_army_1aa","uns_army_2a","uns_army_2aa","uns_army_3a","uns_army_3aa","uns_army_2amed","uns_army_2bmed","uns_army_3amg","uns_army_3bmg","uns_army_3cmg","uns_army_6agren","uns_army_7arto","uns_army_7brto","uns_army_8a","uns_army_8aa","uns_army_8ab","uns_army_8ac","uns_army_8ad","uns_army_8ae","uns_army_8b","uns_army_8ba","uns_army_8bb","uns_army_8bc","uns_army_8bd","uns_army_8be","uns_army_8c","uns_army_8ca","uns_army_8cb","uns_army_8cc","uns_army_8cd","uns_army_8ce","uns_army_8d","uns_army_8da","uns_army_8db","uns_army_8dc","uns_army_8dd","uns_army_8de","uns_army_8e","uns_army_8f","uns_army_8g","uns_tanker1","uns_tanker2"

Officer
"uns_army_1a","uns_army_1aa","uns_army_2a","uns_army_2aa","uns_army_3a","uns_army_3aa"
Medic
"uns_army_medic","uns_army_2amed","uns_army_2bmed"
MG
"uns_army_3amg","uns_army_3bmg","uns_army_3cmg"
GL
"uns_army_6agren"
AT
"uns_army_8a","uns_army_8ba","uns_army_8bb","uns_army_8bd","uns_army_8c","uns_army_8cc","uns_army_8da","uns_army_8db","uns_army_8dd"
Soldier
"uns_army_8aa","uns_army_8b","uns_army_8ca","uns_army_8d","uns_army_8e","uns_army_8f"
Shotgun Soldier
"uns_army_8ab","uns_army_8ac","uns_army_8ad","uns_army_8ae","uns_army_8bc","uns_army_8be","uns_army_8cb","uns_army_8cd","uns_army_8ce","uns_army_8dc","uns_army_8de"
RTO (engineer? cannot defuse mines)
"uns_army_7arto","uns_army_7brto"
Wounded
"uns_army_8g"
Crew
"uns_tanker1"
"uns_tanker2"
Pilot

US SF

Full array
"uns_sf_medic","uns_lrrp_1a","uns_lrrp_1b","uns_lrrp_1c","uns_lrrp_1d","uns_sf_1a","uns_sf_1b","uns_sf_1c","uns_sf_1d","uns_lrrp_2amed","uns_lrrp_2aamed","uns_lrrp_2abmed","uns_lrrp_2acmed","uns_lrrp_2admed","uns_lrrp_2aemed","uns_sf_2amed","uns_sf_2aamed","uns_lrrp_3amg","uns_sf_3amg","uns_sf_3bmg","uns_sf_3cmg","uns_lrrp_6agren","uns_lrrp_7arto","uns_lrrp_7aarto","uns_lrrp_7abrto","uns_lrrp_7acrto","uns_sf_7arto","uns_sf_7aarto","uns_lrrp_8a","uns_lrrp_8b","uns_lrrp_8c","uns_lrrp_8d","uns_lrrp_8e","uns_lrrp_8f","uns_lrrp_8g","uns_lrrp_8h","uns_lrrp_8i","uns_lrrp_8j","uns_lrrp_9a","uns_lrrp_9b","uns_lrrp_9c","uns_lrrp_9d","uns_lrrp_9e","uns_lrrp_9f","uns_lrrp_9g","uns_lrrp_9h","uns_lrrp_9i","uns_lrrp_9j","uns_sf_8a","uns_sf_8b","uns_sf_8c","uns_sf_9a","uns_sf_9b","uns_sf_9c","uns_sf_10a","uns_sf_10b","uns_sf_10c","uns_sf_11a","uns_sf_11b","uns_sf_11c","uns_cidg_8a","uns_cidg_8b","uns_cidg_8c","uns_cidg_8d","uns_cidg_9a","uns_cidg_9b","uns_cidg_9c","uns_cidg_9d","uns_cidg_10a","uns_cidg_10b","uns_cidg_10c","uns_cidg_10d","uns_cidg_11a","uns_cidg_11b","uns_cidg_11c","uns_cidg_11d","uns_pilot1","uns_pilot2"

U.S. LRRP Infantry

Full array
"uns_lrrp_1a","uns_lrrp_1aa","uns_lrrp_2a","uns_lrrp_2aa","uns_lrrp_2amed","uns_lrrp_2aamed","uns_lrrp_2abmed","uns_lrrp_2acmed","uns_lrrp_2admed","uns_lrrp_2aemed","uns_lrrp_3amg","uns_lrrp_8a","uns_lrrp_8b","uns_lrrp_8c","uns_lrrp_8d","uns_lrrp_8e","uns_lrrp_8f","uns_lrrp_8g","uns_lrrp_8h","uns_lrrp_8i","uns_lrrp_8j","uns_lrrp_9a","uns_lrrp_9b","uns_lrrp_9c","uns_lrrp_9d","uns_lrrp_9e","uns_lrrp_9f","uns_lrrp_9g","uns_lrrp_9h","uns_lrrp_9i","uns_lrrp_9j","uns_lrrp_7arto","uns_lrrp_7aarto","uns_lrrp_7abrto","uns_lrrp_7acrto"

Officer
"uns_lrrp_1a","uns_lrrp_1aa","uns_lrrp_2a","uns_lrrp_2aa"
Medic
"uns_lrrp_2amed","uns_lrrp_2aamed","uns_lrrp_2abmed","uns_lrrp_2acmed","uns_lrrp_2admed","uns_lrrp_2aemed"
MG
"uns_lrrp_3amg"
AT
"uns_lrrp_8a","uns_lrrp_8b","uns_lrrp_8c","uns_lrrp_8d","uns_lrrp_8e","uns_lrrp_8f","uns_lrrp_8g","uns_lrrp_8h","uns_lrrp_8i","uns_lrrp_8j","uns_lrrp_9a","uns_lrrp_9b","uns_lrrp_9c","uns_lrrp_9d","uns_lrrp_9e","uns_lrrp_9f","uns_lrrp_9g","uns_lrrp_9h","uns_lrrp_9i","uns_lrrp_9j"
RTO
"uns_lrrp_7arto","uns_lrrp_7aarto","uns_lrrp_7abrto","uns_lrrp_7acrto"
Pilot

U.S. Special Forces Infantry

Full array
"uns_sf_1a","uns_sf_1aa","uns_sf_2a","uns_sf_2aa","uns_sf_2amed","uns_sf_3amg","uns_sf_3bmg","uns_sf_3cmg","uns_lrrp_6agren","uns_sf_7arto","uns_sf_7aarto","uns_sf_8a","uns_sf_8b","uns_sf_8c","uns_sf_9a","uns_sf_9b","uns_sf_9c","uns_sf_10a","uns_sf_10b","uns_sf_10c","uns_sf_11a","uns_sf_11b","uns_sf_11c"

Officer
"uns_sf_1a","uns_sf_1aa","uns_sf_2a","uns_sf_2aa"
Medic
"uns_sf_2amed"
MG
"uns_sf_3amg","uns_sf_3bmg","uns_sf_3cmg"
GL
"uns_lrrp_6agren"
RTO
"uns_sf_7arto","uns_sf_7aarto"
AT
"uns_sf_8a","uns_sf_8b","uns_sf_8c","uns_sf_9a","uns_sf_9b","uns_sf_9c","uns_sf_10a","uns_sf_10b","uns_sf_10c"
Demolitions (Engineer)
"uns_sf_11a","uns_sf_11b","uns_sf_11c"
Pilot

CIDG Infantry

Full array
"uns_cidg_8a","uns_cidg_8b","uns_cidg_8c","uns_cidg_9b","uns_cidg_9c","uns_cidg_9d","uns_cidg_10b","uns_cidg_10c","uns_cidg_11b","uns_cidg_11d","uns_cidg_8d","uns_cidg_10d","uns_cidg_11c","uns_cidg_9a","uns_cidg_10a","uns_cidg_11a"

Soldier
"uns_cidg_8a","uns_cidg_8b","uns_cidg_8c","uns_cidg_9b","uns_cidg_9c","uns_cidg_9d","uns_cidg_10b","uns_cidg_10c","uns_cidg_11b","uns_cidg_11d"
GL
"uns_cidg_8d","uns_cidg_10d","uns_cidg_11c"
Engineer
"uns_cidg_9a","uns_cidg_10a"
Sniper
"uns_cidg_11a"

U.S. Air Crew

Edited by eggbeast

Still can't get it to run on dedi server. Every time I try to load a mission as admin it just returns me to mission selection screen. No errors, no nothing...

We have been messing around with it on dedicated servers as well, and what we found out is that you need to manually add UNS_traps and UNS_weaps to your required addons in the mission sqm.

The pbos should do this themselves, but for some reason they don't, and then you can't load yer mission.

Edited by Hund

i have a Coop mission i made for my clan.

Co@28 Operation Snake Shit

Will post it up whenever i get the last of the script transfer of our current base templete to reflect the Unsung classlist.

Mission includes squad structure with 2 4 man fireteams in each squad. a Crate to auto select your role so no fidleing around with gear menus and loadouts. ACE arty module to the M252 mortars. No NVGs or gps and alot more goodies.

Will post briefing when finished

We have been messing around with it on dedicated servers as well, and what we found out is that you need to manually add UNS_traps and UNS_weaps to your required addons in the mission sqm.

The pbos should do this themselves, but for some reason they don't, and then you can't load yer mission.

Try reload mission again, works for me!

Still can't get it to run on dedi server. Every time I try to load a mission as admin it just returns me to mission selection screen. No errors, no nothing...

Are you sure you don't get an error message in the chat messages? Try reload mission again when being returned to mission selection screen... it works for me!

ok here's a useful bit of text you might like to add to the readme...

it's a full list of units, weapons, ammo and vehicles with master (full) arrays for randomised spawning as well as specific arrays for e.g. types of soldier or weapon... useful for mission scripters.

updated to add in arrays of soldier TYPE like grenadier or AT etc for any specific scripts that run off this query

Hey Eggbeast,

Thanks for the text! I will take a look at it to see what I am missing. I believe I have most of that in the appendices... but I like that you are also including the static weapons, vehicle names and their weapons/ammo.

Cheers!