Sign in to follow this  
Qwertt

WAR-4-Front-Demo

I Presume this is for Single player ? Demo or not a wee bit more information on the mission would be nice :)

Qwertt,

Welcome back!! Me and my guys loved playing your War-3 front for Arma2, will definately check this out!!

Cheers!

Roush

Thanks, Roush )))

We hope to you it will be pleasant.

Qwertt, is there a way to recruit in the demo? If not, will you be able to recruit in the final version. Since you do need two to operate armor. Were a very small squad and we like to run armor with AI gunners.

Roush

Qwertt, is there a way to recruit in the demo? If not, will you be able to recruit in the final version. Since you do need two to operate armor. Were a very small squad and we like to run armor with AI gunners.

Roush

In the Demo of recruits isn't present. In the full version it will be. But to include this option it will be necessary at server start. By default the set of recruits will be disconnected.

We prepare the normal version. I hope in couple of weeks we will complete. A lot of other work.

If there are serious offers on completion, write.

We prepare the normal version. I hope in couple of weeks we will complete. A lot of other work.

If there are serious offers on completion, write.

Cool. Some quick instructions in English would be cool also . Not sure what the icons mean.

Does anyone know if there was ever a bluefor version of this mission?