Sign in to follow this  
KC Grimes

Domination's Vehicle Lift Script - Standalone!

After hours of skimming through, removing, and reorganizing Xeno's famous scripting in Domination, I have finally made a standalone version of the Lift Script used in Domination.

Includes:

Ability to lift any defined vehicles (script)

Ability to define liftable vehicles (init.sqf)

Ability to define helicopter respawn type (init.sqf)

Ability to define helicopter type (lift/normal) (init.sqf)

Ability to turn On and Off the standard Domination HUD ingame and off completely outgame (ingame/init.sqf)

Welcome screen from Domination with the ability to turn it off outgame (init.sqf)

JIP support (trigger/script)

Respawn support (script)

Note: I did NOT create the scripts used in this mission! I merely separated it from Xeno's Domination for use in other missions made by the community.

FileFront Download

Assault Mission Studio

Armaholic

Enjoy, and thank you again Xeno for making Domination, the best map BIS as a whole has encountered and continues to play!

If you have any questions about this script, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks!

-Corporal KC Grimes

3rd Infantry Division

Head Adjutant, Public Relations

Great work,

I have a little issue when the vehicle respawns I need it to run a script as it pick up an ammo crate :-

_null = ch2 addaction ["Load ammobox","attachammo1\attach_ammobox.sqf"]

how can i get it to run the script again on respawn ?

cheers

Edited by psvialli

Same here, I need to get the chopper to run a script on respawn. I also need the chopper to respawn 30 secs after it gets destroyed and I can't seem to get that working either. It does respawn, but not in 30 seconds. It's the only thing holding up the completion of the mission that I've worked long hours on.

How correctry remake this script? need get Helicopter array, not a var name?(varname is bussy)!

Hi i just wish to add more lift / wreck helo's to Bootsy(NL) edit of Domi2 how would i go about this ive looked everywhere & googled i see alot of people asking but not getting anywhere also im new to all this editing on Arma so if you can help please take it easy with me :)

T.I.A

jim

Just trying to get this running, but when in-game i'm getting "Resource Title Chopper_lift_hud2 not found" when i get into a chopper.

Any ideas?