Sign in to follow this  
schnapsdrosel

Female Soldier (beta wip)

One question tough. Has BIS given you permission to use their stuff? Just asking. I have used some textures that they have made, but using the entire model?

Yes im wondering too what BIS thinks about this especially after the topics about licenses and all that lately.

Anyway, the units are nicely edited and look really nice and believeable, for those that always looked for a female soldier model thats perfect.

Now a russian female medic, there the basic model is already freely availeable :p

hes doing a nice job here, this is i great pease of work, i even like the textures of the woman pilots better then the original of bis. the only thing is now that they don't mix with the male pilots of bis so maybe he can put in a male retextured on :s its kinda dull when this in fact a woman addon but well i don't think it would be realistical all the time to put only woman crew to the shoppers :D :cool: ....

One question tough. Has BIS given you permission to use their stuff? Just asking. I have used some textures that they have made, but using the entire model?

It might appear as if these are BIS arma2oa models, but I can assure you they are not.

I remodelled them based on arma1 models (with the arma2oa models as reference),

attached arma2 textures to them and reassigned every bone by hand, took me ages to remake the female face model...

If you want more information, this issue was already discussed here:

http://forums.bistudio.com/group.php?do=discuss&discussionid=322&pp=10

hes doing a nice job here, this is i great pease of work, i even like the textures of the woman pilots better then the original of bis. the only thing is now that they don't mix with the male pilots of bis so maybe he can put in a male retextured on :s its kinda dull when this in fact a woman addon but well i don't think it would be realistical all the time to put only woman crew to the shoppers :D :cool: ....

I will add a male Pilot version of the model in the next release.

I will add a male Pilot version of the model in the next release.

cool :yay:

Can you equip the units with M4/M16s in the next update instead of SCARs?

Nice... When PMC is out, some female PMC's could be a snazzy idea, but that might require more model changing, given Military tend to wear more gear that can hide the slighter female form, whereas most contractors wouldn't.

UPDATE:

femaleusmac.jpg

Rapidshare.com download:

http://rapidshare.com/files/434932088/BB_OA_A2_CO_Female_Soldiers_v3.7z

Megaupload.com download:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5RI6PNDJ

Changelog:

v3

Added male Pilots

Added female USMCs (wdl+desert)

Added new female faces

Included files:

bb_oa_female.pbo

bb_oa_female.pbo.SchnapsdroSel.bisign

bb_a2_female.pbo

bb_a2_female.pbo.SchnapsdroSel.bisign

SchnapsdroSel.bikey

Use all files only with ARMA2CO

The Addon file "bb_a2_female.pbo" works with Arma2 but the female voices are only supported with ARMA 2 Combined Operations

The Addon file "bb_oa_female.pbo" works only with ARMA2CO or ARMA2OA

Please make their butts bigger, they are too tiny, looks like those fashion models with anorexy

thx for this update

Please make their butts bigger, they are too tiny, looks like those fashion models with anorexy thx for this update

This. ^

Don't worry; they are still WIP. ;)

Excellent update! Nice to see more progress in this. One of my favourite projects :) Keep it up!

Its really awesome to listen to guys hit on these girls ingame. Thank you for this addon!

@Schnapsdrosel

quick question - I know most of the heads seem use BIS models from civilians, Do you have any intention of expanding the selection at all? It's not that I'm dissing the variants yu've made, I just find the little hair ball one of the more irritating styles and find it looks a little odd when you have more than one woman is a mission all looking like twins!

so.....it'smen with fammele head? American wife :D

No. It's supposed to be a woman model heavily edited from A1 sample character.