Sign in to follow this  
kylania

ION, Inc.

"'Matilda' is still in development, and is part of a larger set of engine improvements, which will be announced in more detail at a future date"

Hum....Interesting

Well since there'll be pellets as well as the explosive ammunition im guessing they're gonna realistically simulate shotgun ballistics, or at least i hope :)

It looks like a demonstrator, since it's not a real gun.

It's totally

. :)

It looks like a demonstrator, since it's not a real gun. Basically showing that they have shot pellets figured out? (remember how ugly it was in OFP?)

Now try making it actually sound like a shot gun.

hhstuvzMiB0

seems quite real gun to me

sounds like real gun to me

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atchisson_Assault_Shotgun

so i wonder what means the 'not real gun' ? :D:cool:

Has anyone watched "The Expendables"? I really love that gun since I watched that Movie^^

"'Matilda' is still in development, and is part of a larger set of engine improvements, which will be announced in more detail at a future date"

where was the source for this info? i looked on the facebook page, and the twitter page. is there more info from were that came from?

i am very excite about these "large set of engine improvements". great success!

where was the source for this info? i looked on the facebook page, and the twitter page. is there more info from were that came from?

Check the uploader comments .

Has anyone watched "The Expendables"? I really love that gun since I watched that Movie^^

Yes! That part was awesome!

Hmmm... I wonder what "larger engine improvements" would be in store to make the best use of an automatic shotgun? CQB? :pray:

(don't hit me, I'm not TOTALLY serious).

Hmmm... I wonder what "larger engine improvements" would be in store to make the best use of an automatic shotgun? CQB? :pray:

(don't hit me, I'm not TOTALLY serious).

would be sweet to have better CQB.

I watched the Movie in the Cinema. The whole firefight and all that stuff was already very intense, and the good guys were in really big trouble, when suddenly the dude with the AA-12 came, the cinema had a really good Speaker System, and everything was literally shacking from the Sound of that Gun. Pure Awesomeness

Here some more

k80j4_hwU6E&feature=related

P.S: @BIS DEVS, be honest. Did you watch this movie?

Edited by Tonci87

Am i the only one reading this thread every day but having no idea what its about?? From what i can work out is your hacking passwords and usernames and then talking on the forums what you've found out haha!! Whats going on!! I want in lol.

On a side note, is the expendibles worth watching??

Need a ACU/UCP patterned one; 'Predators' style!

predators09a.th.jpg

predators11a.th.jpg

predators12a.th.jpg

Hoping the engine improvements do relate to buckshot rounds, as has been speculated - it would be in the spirit of the engine improvements that translated from the last DLC to patches for the base game, this time for the existing Saiga and Benelli shotguns.

The AA-12 flack-cannon shown in the vid is a bit mental :D

This is subversive.

How exactly is it subverting anything?

P.S: @BIS DEVS, be honest. Did you watch this movie?

Maybe they did, maybe they didn't, who knows :cool:

(Now THAT was subversive)

even though we totally saw this coming, having a private security only addon pack is a bit...

i hope that the campaign at least has a much different "flavor" than the other campaigns. (not just the whole 5 men vrs the whole damn world SF campaign)

i guess the czech or cherna addon pack will come later down the line

still excited about the engine improvements they have. i dont want to start something, but in one of the screens, that suburban had a hatch on the roof :D (no visible mounted weapon)

edit: also on rock paper shotgun http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2010/10/14/bis-on-private-military-company-for-arma-2/#more-41813

Edited by That guy

"The State Dept will need at between 6000 - 7000 security contractors for the future - More than double its current numbers. Although do not hire from BIS contractors, they have so far halved their own numbers within the initial planning phase".

Could someone PM me with the password/login? I tried going on a goose-hunt through the biwiki but I've never played OFP... :o

Nice video and information on the BIS website. I'm looking forward to this DLC! Keep up the great work BIS!

*thumbsup*