Sign in to follow this  
kylania

ION, Inc.

i'm hoping this is a legit dlc. so i can kill pmcs.

Can someone PM me those login-s aswell :-P

I only know 1st one not the others... :/

Anyone want to add something to the thread other than 'Can someone PM me the logins?'.

Surely there is more to talk about concerning this obvious DLC?

Sorry, but can some one please pm me the passwords? Thanks.

Ok ffs, enough asking for them, pm people you know to ask, or figure it out, it really really is not too hard considering the clues in this foruem, U:OBVIOUS P:ones.

Can some one PM me the 6 & 7 & 8(if there is one) password please, it's killing me

I tried you-know-who from OFP, I got logged in, and it just said "Seriously?" I don't know if it was wrong or what, what do I do to find more clues?

Ok ffs, enough asking for them, pm people you know to ask, or figure it out, it really really is not too hard considering the clues in this foruem, U:OBVIOUS P:ones.

yes, this

Please people, read the thread and PM those people who do know the logins... it's getting annoying.

Seriouly? 8th one?

Good luck with that everyone who haven't figure that out yet, I give up.

I don't even have the game yet; in fact I can't even afford the rig to play Arma II yet.

Why am I even here looking like a crazy man?

Shit it must be the love, I love <3 OFP and I love <3 Arma II but I gotta go now.

I will come back to this topic in a month or two, hope you guys figured out everything by then.

Edited by Paratrooper511

Maybe we have to work them out by ourselves rather than asking for help. Just because those people who worked them out will not show their hard-workings so easily.

pretty sure bi is laughing at us. i would be.

Yep they are :D

Can't wait for the "DLC" or "Expansion".

Hey AnimalMother PM me the Password, I'm at work lol :p

dangggg. I've tried since I found out about this. Anyone willing to offer some help? I even replayed the different campaigns. Maybe I'm just retarded.

Aside from the old one, all logins can be found on the site. Read.

Aside from the old one, all logins can be found on the site. Read.

I've read, re-read and re-read again and again and I can't for the life of me figure it out past the old one and the 4 easy ones, I've read the whole thread and am sure it has something to do with the spelling errors.... Any new hints would be appreciated and yes I've read all 37 pages of this thread:)

'Cowboys' isn't really the word; rather, these contractors considered themselves as knights, riding around the globe and thrusting their gauntlets into the faces of any who might dare to challenge them.

my ak rounds to their chest is gonna be nice.

my ak rounds to their chest is gonna be nice.

Why are you so eager to kill contractors? :butbut:

People who heartlessly kill people for money from anyone = Killers

Not many people like Mercenaries.

People who heartlessly kill people for money from anyone = Killers

Not many people like Mercenaries.

And let's contrast them with the people who eagerly enlist to heartlessly kill in Iraq or Afghanistan for a relatively small compensation (or in the insurgents' case, no compensation). Is the willingness to kill just for the sake of it or a sense of patriotism that much better than doing it for money? Which one requires a more deranged mind, I wonder.

mercs are something that does not belong in a combat zone.

use of lethal force is something that should not be placed in the hands of a bunch of yoohoo cowboys, with no accountability or control in a for profit model. some things should NEVER be in private hands. war fighting is one of them. there was a reason a few security contractors had thier licenses revoked in iraq, and were outright banned in afghanistan (they need to have pulled out by the end of the year or something)

and a more personal reason i hate them: they get paid 3-4 times more money than me in a deployed environment to do LESS work, and less DANGEROUS work. and according to a few who i have had chatted with they get better benefits to!

so they do less, and the US govt pays more, when soldiers could do that "security" job just as well

the only "wise" use of "mercs" in iraq now are the Ugandan gate and DEFAC guards... they get paid shit (though they still might make more per-capita than me :p). and well, those guys arnt really a trained or professional fighting force

Edited by That guy

I've tried like twelve different things! :mad:

None have worked, can someone pm me the username and password? :o

Edited by Nightrain

mercs are something that does not belong in a combat zone.

use of lethal force is something that should not be placed in the hands of a bunch of yoohoo cowboys, with no accountability or control in a for profit model. some things should NEVER be in private hands. war fighting is one of them. there was a reason a few security contractors had thier licenses revoked in iraq, and were outright banned in afghanistan (they need to have pulled out by the end of the year or something)

and a more personal reason i hate them: they get paid 3-4 times more money than me in a deployed environment to do LESS work, and less DANGEROUS work. and according to a few who i have had chatted with they get better benefits to!

so they do less, and the US govt pays more, when soldiers could do that "security" job just as well

the only "wise" use of "mercs" in iraq now are the Ugandan gate and DEFAC guards... they get paid shit (though they still might make more per-capita than me :p). and well, those guys arnt really a trained or professional fighting force

At the bare face of it, it sits better poltically to pay a company to privately provide security than to send army forces in. Distances the country involved from the conflict

But enough of the deraileur,

Some more PMC units would be sweet!