Sign in to follow this  
kylania

ION, Inc.

I'm sorry, but I started with CO. I'm really interested in any future DLC, or a revisit to Chernarus, but I suck at ARGs and know nothing about OFP. Could someone PM me a place to start, or the passwords?

Nice sig there, Jantemplar. :rolleyes:

I love this. It takes me back to the OFP glory days, in particular when I first discovered the BIS fun page. Ah, how time flies... :D

Looking forward to some more info!

Just seen this on the new bis website, in the Interview with

Karel Moricky

"Right now, we're working through the initial stages of an ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead addon. It's intended to add depth to the much larger and older Armaverse..."

Also in the picture "Unmanned artistic visualization" the name of the UAV is UAV_CIA, do you think that ION could be part of a bigger pack?

Why cant we just post them here with spoiler tags? Its not like it takes any more energy for people to ask to have pmed anyway.

Ok, the OFP one is old. The other four USER and pass are easy. Am I right in trying to look for ways to interpret spelling mistakes for the last 2?

Edit, nvm got the last two.

Edited by SAbre4809

login question, is it case sensitive, and is "his" entire name used for the Username?

Same here, i cant think of anymore, it would be greatly appreicated if someone could pm me the different login details, i have only got 2.

BIS response pg 26, "We are not laughing" all in the same minute, but in right order. :D

login question, is it case sensitive, and is "his" entire name used for the Username?
Lowercase, one word and only 1 word each, its not 'BobJoeBilly'. Its 'Bob' or 'Joe' or 'Billy', pick the right one. It not Thescientist its 'scientist'. So now if you know who he was you're set. ;) Edited by SAbre4809

OK I got the "Seriously?" page. What do I do now?

I don't have time for this, I'm at work! And at home I have a 7 week old baby so there is zero computer time. Please take pity and PM me ...

I have tried everything but nothing worked can anyone send me a pm with the password and the Login name ? :confused:

Me too i cant figure how is this damned login and pass :p

Can someone pm me too ?

Bloody hell, it took me a while and a few kitten's sacrifices and i finally got the sixth and seventh ones...

Many user id and password are in the page of website !

I don't found in the company page.

I have been wracking my brain peeps, now I know of an 8th login...

:eek: any clue about this?

Could someone PM me those pws and login etc, gettign a headache now from getting nowhere , thnx :)