Sign in to follow this  
kylania

ION, Inc.

So, getting back on topic, I watched the recent editor tutorial videos again yesterday, and noticed some interesting mission/map names in RoyaltyinExiles missions folder:

Merc2.Arulco

Hedgehog.EmeraldHill

FVII.Gaia

The first one seems to refer to Jagged Alliance 2, the second one to Sonic The Hedgehog. No idea what FVII could mean.

FVII probably is FFVII, or 'Final Fantasy 7.' I believe the whole planet in that game is referred to as Gaja, which is Japanese for earth or something of the sort. It also fits in with the video game theme's of the titles.

FVII probably is FFVII, or 'Final Fantasy 7.' I believe the whole planet in that game is referred to as Gaja, which is Japanese for earth or something of the sort. It also fits in with the video game theme's of the titles.

Ah, thanks for that. I never played the FF series, so that one was lost on me. Although if it had said FFVII, I would have figured it out aswell, eventually. :D

So, it looks like this is probably a dead end as far as logins go... :(

Gaia is in Greek lore/mythology the earth -- or even mother nature herself. It is also the handle of a BIS mission designer.

edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaia_%28mythology%29

Jagged Alliance 2 is a wonderful source of inspiration for any PMC style game plan. Perhaps we can get some cool 'character building' and weapon hoarding (in good resistance sense). I just hope the plot is a little bit thicker than bang, boom, go kill some enemy Oh noes, friction within the team --> Twist. Betrayal form within. Go get back at 'em american style. Bleh.

-k

Edited by NkEnNy

Very weird speculations in this thread since last time I read it. :D Even though I would love to see a DLC set in the 1850 era... :)

Even though I would love to see a DLC set in the 1850 era...

I´d love to see a RV based game in the 1800s...ship battles...hand to hand combat...WOOT!!11!!!! :D

You guys are really crazy, I bet the developers are rolling on the floor laughing......

We know you are!!!!^^

I am currently sittin at/on/listening to (my english for the win) a lecture. Screw this, bis forums on my laptop are way more interesting. :)

"Receiving..."

Confusing.

Nixo - get back to your school.

BIS - stop laughing and get to work!

Rest - continue serious speculations about 1850's DLCs and sheep battles.

I think he ment ship battles.

-Captain Obvious.

-Captain Obvious.

Listen to your lecture instead of reading my stupid posts :torture:

-Captain Obvious.

Or maybe he likes catapults loaded with farm animals, I would be quite tempted with a cow launcher myself.

It's my last lecture for this week. The guy is just talking about some city plans and so on. Basic stuff.

So I don't really give a sheep about what he says. I wanna hang with you guyz, and speculate.

Off-topic?

Edited by Nixo

Even if he spelled it "ship" I prefer to read it as "sheep", afterall this has derailed into a topic of misinformation.

No excuses, back to your lecture :torture:

HOME!

Back to the topic.

I really hope this is DLC or a expansion which you can buy online and download.

HOME!

Back to the topic.

I really hope this is DLC or a expansion which you can buy online and download.

It certainly looks that way. We know the devs are working on a campaign, there have been hints about an "Operation" and several characters on the ION Inc. website, so when you connect the dots it isn't far fetched.

Can some one please pm me the passwords, ive worked out two, but i am stumped on anymore.

Would be greatly appreciated.

Can some one please pm me the passwords, ive worked out two, but i am stumped on anymore.

Would be greatly appreciated.

Done.

Done.

Thanks For that m8,

Im seeing some interesting stuff here now, Maybe even some further future factions, DU, hmmmmmm.

so we got 7 so far?

Yup, 7 logins.

One classic, four IDs, two "spelling mistakes".

I've tried loads of other possibilities with no success. Some of the new pages also contain spelling mistakes, but none of them seem to be usernames or passwords. Either that or there is one obscure combo that I haven't tried yet.

@Gaia, I know you're reading this thread. How many logins are there!? :D

Edited by MadDogX

Can someone send me a PM with the second spelling mistakes for login and pass? I've figured first one, with 2x ex..., but not the second one.