Sign in to follow this  
kylania

ION, Inc.

No idea if any of the following is relevant, but I noticed a few more things about the homepage:

• There's quite a number of weird spelling errors (portfilios instead of portfolios, execllence instead of excellence, challanging instead of challenging etc). Could be just that, i.e. spelling errors, could be deliberate.
  • On the 'Company' page, the number of contracts is 19850, written as "19'850". Kind of weird writing.
  • On the 'Services' page, the last sentence reads "Make no mistake, we always keep an ION the prize." Might be that this is a hint to read some stuff on the page "phonetically".

Like I said, no idea whether any of this has any meaning :)

I think there will be a new map Karzhegistan.

0:25

the pic matches from the video.

It would make more sense if Chernarus were extended south in the new summer chernarus map (down to Novigrad). :rolleyes:

Is that how you are supposed to keep your testers in line and be sure they are doing their job? :D

Speaking of the tester on the picture near Marek ? Noticed that he's got a hand on the left shoulder coming from nowhere :D

• There's quite a number of weird spelling errors (portfilios instead of portfolios, execllence instead of excellence, challanging instead of challenging etc). Could be just that, i.e. spelling errors, could be deliberate.

Deliberate: "ION Inc. content has been proofread. All deviations to standard conventions are the author's own." from legal

Speaking of the tester on the picture near Marek ? Noticed that he's got a hand on the left shoulder coming from nowhere :D

That and a rifle pointed his way, particularly around the uppermost area.

It still and probably will always amaze me that Operation Flashpoint was developed by such a small team.

STRanger = Ranger? Rangers maibbeh?

I love how you always manage to jump to these ridiculous conclusions...

STRanger is a play on the words "stranger" and Gaia's wiki nickname "STR".

Ofcourse, you can continue to get all hyped up about having rangers, but prepare to be dissapointed...

Deliberate: "ION Inc. content has been proofread. All deviations to standard conventions are the author's own." from legal

Good find. Strangely enough, I read the legal part this morning and I don't remember seeing this there, just the part of it being a work for fiction, but I might have overlooked it :D Or, they keep changing the pages, and I shudder at that though ;)

First of all: I love how the last few pages are almost only written in Spoiler tags!

Second: How many people are working on media items like these? So many little teasers, stabs, secrets. It's awesome to think there is so much thought put into releasing new info.

PS: Finally found out what I've done wrong the last 5 years when trying to get into the fan page. 1 word each

Like the Arma 2 flashgame. That was crazy.

All developers should just skip using resources on PR and write directly what they think in the Dev blog. That would have been nice, though perhaps not so mysterious.

Edited by sparks50

Did he just Wolle an idiot? :butbut:

Good getting to know you

I couldnt give a fuck about that poophead. His "PASSWORT IS SERIOUS BUSINNES! ONLY TRUE OFP FANS DESERVE THE FUNNY VIDEO! RAGE! RAGERAGERAGE!" is so uterly ridicoulous.

No, it was not me who banned that clown in the first place.

I however stumbled over his crap just now and decided to permanently ban him for 'idiot' and 'poophead'. :)

Edited by W0lle

I couldnt give a fuck about that poophead. His "PASSWORT IS SERIOUS BUSINNES! ONLY TRUE OFP FANS DESERVE THE FUNNY VIDEO! RAGE! RAGERAGERAGE!" is so uterly ridicoulous.

It's not for just "true OFP fans", it's for anyone who takes the time to work out the details for themselves. It's more of a funny game than anything that we've played for years. But there's always one that has to come and stomp on the sandcastle, isn't there? :(

Did you notice the Careers Page? Look at ther Job Ids, I bet this is some hint

Yep

Let's just say that it's possible to list profiles for the 4 ION members using the information on that page

*Edit* sniperwolf beat me to it.

Edited by sbsmac

Yep

*Edit* sniperwolf beat me to it.

Hahaa well I'm glad Mr. Nasty didn't spill All teh beenz

CAN YOU PLS STOP MAKING sh** why post the pw and so on THIS IS FOR SPECULATING WHAT COULD BE/IS THERE if you found something give hints or tips.

Hm?

Did some one crack the code to get into the Logout page? (If there is such a thing)

I've already tried STR and all that with the career IDs. Or have I missed some thing?

Edited by colossus

I love how you always manage to jump to these ridiculous conclusions...

STRanger is a play on the words "stranger" and Gaia's wiki nickname "STR".

Ofcourse, you can continue to get all hyped up about having rangers, but prepare to be dissapointed...

Maybe bit offtopic, but:

1. I'd like to know what you mean with "Allways"?

2. How is that ridiculous? I was just one speculation.. geeze, no need to be an ass about it :j:

3. I can get hyped all I want, but even if there wouldn't be any rangers, I wouldn't be dissapointed.

And how were I supposed to know about Gaia's nicname? Its not like I stalk BIS dev team or read their wiki 24/7.

Someone tried the login as the...

name and nickname for the A2 and AO big villain?

Sorry, my memory is f***ing short, so I don´t remember them =\

Bit silly what you get (so far) for login in.

Maybe bit offtopic, but:

1. I'd like to know what you mean with "Allways"?

2. How is that ridiculous? I was just one speculation.. geeze, no need to be an ass about it :j:

3. I can get hyped all I want, but even if there wouldn't be any rangers, I wouldn't be dissapointed.

And how were I supposed to know about Gaia's nicname? Its not like I stalk BIS dev team or read their wiki 24/7.

1: I really cant be bothered to find the relevant posts, but my elephant like memory remembers...

2: Its ridiculous because you make the leap from the word "stranger" to "omg its going to have rangers!" Its one hell of a leap to make...

3: Because that is what you do?

And about Gaia, maybe read the thread?

@Jelliz:

Yup, Str was dead giveaway, WTWE is where the name came from.

Edit:

Bleh, just noticed some more WTWE chars appearing in recent AAN news bulletins.

Dibs on WTWE2 or some other kind of WTWE continuation.

Edit2:

Jackson Irvine, a poster on AAN, might be an HR guy in ION.

What do WTWE and HR stand for? I fell rather like an ignoramus here

thanks;)

Any info about the size of the new map?

chernaraus but bigger I imagine

Edited by TomatoArden
MORE

Sorry to ask but could someone PM me the HR logins or some more info. I have tried everything I can think of but I can't get them.

Thanks