Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH M4/M16 Pack ver 1.1 for OA / CO

Awesome work again mate, also its awesome to see you've started using the OA aimpoint on some models it looks great, My favorite is definitely the M4 magpul Aimpoint.

Thanks a bunch to you sir and all others involved in this and your other packs.

I love your weps, RH. I just think that some of your weps could use more attachments, but still a great job.

I love your weps, RH. I just think that some of your weps could use more attachments, but still a great job.

Until the game engine supports both IR and flashlight functioning on the same weapon, I'd say don't mix them. I mean, don't add useless attachments.

Until the game engine supports both IR and flashlight functioning on the same weapon, I'd say don't mix them. I mean, don't add useless attachments.

Why not? It provides better eye candy and more variety with his weapons. Who wouldn't want a M4 with a AFG grip, a peq-5, and a tac light? All I'm saying is that most of weapons needs attachments much like he did with mk-18 weapon pack. Yes, it would be awesome to have the functionality, but there is nothing wrong with having a version with extra attachments.

Does not really matter. I love his work and it is RH's time and energy that go into project. All I can do is request, nothing more.

Why not? It provides better eye candy and more variety with his weapons. Who wouldn't want a M4 with a AFG grip, a peq-5, and a tac light? All I'm saying is that most of weapons needs attachments much like he did with mk-18 weapon pack. Yes, it would be awesome to have the functionality, but there is nothing wrong with having a version with extra attachments.

Does not really matter. I love his work and it is RH's time and energy that go into project. All I can do is request, nothing more.

Let's say I'm new to the game, in OA every attachment works. Then I download a mod, when I take a weapon that shows a flashlight, I'm expecting it to work, if not, something's broken. Just an example of how this can create confusion and lead to bug reports.

Plus a side effect when using this with ACE, the extra weight added does matter.

Edited by Robalo_AS

Let's say I'm new to the game, in OA every attachment works. Then I download a mod, when I take a weapon that shows a flashlight, I'm expecting it to work, if not, something's broken. Just an example of how this can create confusion and lead to bug reports.

Plus a side effect when using this with ACE, the extra weight added does matter.

I think it would be fine, but we are both entitled to our opinions. I enjoy his work as is and if he decides to leave it that way, so be it. I'm just saying that it would be nice that he has at least one variation of his rifles be tricked out.

I currently still use my older RH-M4 DL / weapons mod (that was for A2). How is this one different? My older RH weapons mods seem to work just fine in A2/OA

This one have added PEQ units (lasers) and flashlights + overall better quality + few new models/weapons.

all my m16a1s and a3s without foregrips have messed up anims, probably due to ace.. have you guys considered overriding all anims instead of referencing so there arent any issues like this?

Yay... Thought I fixed that... ;] At least it was fixed when I did my job on the config...

all my m16a1s and a3s without foregrips have messed up anims' date=' probably due to ace.. have you guys considered overriding all anims instead of referencing so there arent any issues like this?[/quote']

It's not ACE. The A1s and A3s have the same hand anim as the stock M16A2 (inherited). There must be another mod that changes that.

This can be fixed by adding this in the config:

class RH_M16a1 : M16A2 {
 handAnim[] = {};

Thanks, Robert. Pack is Awesome!

Found a two wrong hand anim with ACE (M4A1 SD Eotech and M4,M4A1):

arma2oa2010100301092833.th.jpg

arma2oa2010100301102473.th.jpg

Edited by Raison

Hand anims are pain in the a** (especially with ACE)...

;1761532']Hand anims are pain in the a** (especially with ACE)...

Yep, gotta set them for all classes that inherit directly from BIS classes to make sure. More fixes:

class RH_m16a2 : M16A2 {
       handAnim[] = {};

class RH_ar10 : FN_FAL {
       handAnim[] = {};

class RH_M4 : M4A1 {
       handAnim[] = {};

class RH_M4sdeotech : RH_M4sdaim {
       handAnim[] = {"OFP2_ManSkeleton","\rh_m4\anim\RH_m4t.rtm"};

class RH_MK12 : M4SPR {
       handAnim[] = {};

Is there a big difference in performance between the M4s and say SCARs, for example? modeled in A2/OA??

Excellent stuff Robert ! Love what you did with the CompM4.

Also the ACOGs are top quality, would be nice if you could use them to replace the ACOGs in the other packs.

note: pics are really old and am lazy to do new ones :-D

So pls someone make nice new screenshots

How about video? :p

4Ufzd-5VPPs