Sign in to follow this  
BronzeEagle

my gift to the flashpoint community, kung fu music videos

i was really disturbed at how some of you war buffs view martial arts, WHICH WAS WARFARE BEFORE WEAPONS, so i made some videos to display what i think is the spirit of martial arts to me. please watch and enjoy my kung fu music videos. PLEASE COMMENT OR RATE ANY OF MY VIDEOS!!!! TO WATCH IN FULL SCREEN YOU MUST CLICK THE 360 P BELOW THE VIDEO AND SWITCH IT TO 720 P FOR LARGE FLAT SCREENS. ENJOY

somebody please embed my videos in here for me, i can't do it.....please.....

http://www.mediafire.com/?6c19v68at6kjq52

http://www.mediafire.com/?dlo4abu9acljrm6

http://www.mediafire.com/?pz6d876tx46q84p

http://www.mediafire.com/?kt619g1dt4upjad

http://www.mediafire.com/?scu3c2xsx3vpt3n

http://www.mediafire.com/?rnz6c7k4n0i85fc

martial arts does have a place in our society. perhaps even in flashpoint some day.

Edited by BronzeEagle

Dunno cuz, having trained in a number of arts, Kung Fu being the primary i cannot see how B grade movies capture the spirit of Martial Arts..

Id rather watch

, which should be an Olympic sport before Tae Kwon Do in my very humble opinion having trained in both... its all subjective tho, especially in the Martial Art.

Anyway just throw them on youtube?

Osu! :D

oh my bad, i was about to be rude back to you but i remembered that im not allowed. anyways im just trying to get you guys blood moving. any of em do the trick? heres my fight quest music video with kyokushin. just the other day this dude i sparred with before tried to fight me for real he was like cmon im gonna kick your ass cuz he was spying on me and my girl, then i walked outside and he stood there with his hands up and didn't move. this is an example of how boxing your mind inside of an idea prevents it from adapting. i said, "you're gonna challenge me to a fight and not move?" he walked off. so im still undefeated. true story. moral: if you challenge someone to a fight, thats dumb, fight without warning, and two if you challenged him take him on don't just stand there. theres no faster way to lose respect than to have your actions and your mouth contradict each other.

the reigning champ,

bronze

Edited by BronzeEagle

the reigning champ,

bronze

Welcome back to the Bowery Baker Show, folks! Today's topic of discussion: Kung Fu and YOU!

Seriously dude, you are still posting this in the wrong place despite what happened with your previous thread. I'd go out on a limb and say most of us here prefer to use guns than our fists.

awwww zipper cmon. theres mods about swords n sh*t, go out on a limb and discover true strength, raw power, not mechanical. what's going to happen when your weapon is gone? As a civillian you won't always have a gun, and in those places, you will need martial training.

go out on a limb and discover true strength, raw power, not mechanical.

I'm 40+, i'm proud that i never had to use violence in my whole life. True power is in the brain, not the fists.

Or as Joshua said in the movie Wargames": A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

i was thrown in the pit when i was six years old and never had the opportunity to "use my brain". ive been violently assaulted all my life and my brain wouldn't punch for me. clearly your life and mine is not the same. I'm proud to say that in high school alot of people threatened me without just cause and tried to punk me like yaw do on this forum, but i tell you what, not a damn one of me could take me, and i fought a few of em, and not a one beat me. thats what im proud of. see when i play by your rules, you switch places and play by mine and then when the confrontation comes you win, and though you say its all dead i know its coming and im not gonna let that happen. though many of you say violence is never the answer, two wrongs don't make a right, turn the other cheek, etc, but yet you honor all your warriors, a great contradiction to your preaching and i am too smart to fall for something so obvious. hell you're on a forum for war. see i used to not be cautious and i got ran over, now that im a beast suddenly violence isn't the answer. when i was small they had no problem using it on me. im not falling for it. like i say, only a devil needs you to be an angel.

Edited by BronzeEagle

i was thrown in the pit when i was six years old and never had the opportunity to "use my brain". ive been violently assaulted all my life and my brain wouldn't punch for me. clearly your life and mine was not the same.

Well, everyone uses what he has at hand. What about today? Where did your fists brought you to?

I understand that there are different "ways" to grow up and certain places aren't as comfortable as others. So don't think i don't see your point.

However, there are always opportunities to change things, maybe not with 6 years but i guess you grown older meanwhile. At a certain time, one may chose to continue the way of violence or break out of this.

i actually tried to live another way but they came after me even harder and thats when i realized God put me on this path. I used to wear gold and expensive clothes, now everywhere i go i dress to fight. martial arts is meant to be a lifestyle so naturally my life was already that way so i took to it with alot of heart.

Edited by BronzeEagle

I think you're living in a fantasy bubble by writing things about yourself that aren't even true. You wish you would have been raised to fight, but in reality you got bullied and there was nothing you could do other than fantasize about being Bruce Lee, sharing justice with your fist. If you really were like you describe yourself, you'd be a comical caricature from something between Rocky and Dragon Ball. There's no place in the world where it would be feasible to live like you claim to live.

lol. because i like martial arts you insult me freely, which i believe is flaming, yet i know you won't get in trouble. this is why i study martial arts. because people like you who are friends with those in power have the right to oppress people like me, and i need to fight back. it takes no book to see that. perhaps more colored people such as myself see you european descendants as devils because of this free attitude of yours. maybe that is why they attack you. not that it matters. you are the most powerful and invincible species on earth right?

Edited by BronzeEagle

I think the reason you get into trouble is you're a racist. ;)

You're going to use your martial arts in the US to fight a guy living in elsewhere over the internet? You know, that sounds like an awesome B-movie... *Goes to write it down*

lol. because i like martial arts you insult me freely, which i believe is flaming, yet i know you won't get in trouble. this is why i study martial arts. because people like you who are friends with those in power have the right to oppress people like me, and i need to fight back. it takes no book to see that. perhaps more colored people such as myself see you european descendants as devils because of this free attitude of yours. maybe that is why they attack you. not that it matters. you are the most powerful and invincible species on earth right?

Could you please rewrite this without racism? I can't see anyone attacked you about your skin color, your origin or what else. The only "attacks" (although over here in europe it is called "opinions") i could see was about your attitude: hit first, ask afterwards.

For me, i don't care about where you're from, which ethic group your belong nor which religion and i couldn't care less about your skin color. Everyone gets the same chance to make a fool of himself. And it looks like you're very successful with it. Congrats.

Now calm down, sit back, grab a book and try to catch up with your intellect to your physical strength.

...when i realized God put me on this path.

Maybe starting with the bible, especially the story about the dude named Jesus, would be a good start.

lol. because i like martial arts you insult me freely, which i believe is flaming, yet i know you won't get in trouble.

The notion of there being a real life street fighter who had a rough childhood but later on a good source of income (gold & expensive clothes) after which he traded that lifestyle back to a martial arts one, dressing to fight every day and traveling from dojo to dojo to challenge the teachers is absurd. It might happen in anime and cheesy martial arts movies, I give you that.

this is why i study martial arts. because people like you who are friends with those in power have the right to oppress people like me, and i need to fight back. it takes no book to see that. perhaps more colored people such as myself see you european descendants as devils because of this free attitude of yours. maybe that is why they attack you. not that it matters. you are the most powerful and invincible species on earth right?

So how many white oppressors have you fought and defeated? How many years have you spent in jail? I'm guessing zero because you're dreaming all of this up.

Sounds like your a little insecure there BE. Tough guys don't need to go around telling everyone there tough and sticking their chest out as "reigning champs". I use to train with the first American ever to win the Brazilian Open in jujitsu, and he was an extremely humble guy outside of competition. The reason is he was so sure of himself, that he felt no need to go around bragging or to ward people off with attitude.

You live in Arizona, there are some good MMA schools and competitions down there so why no go test your mettle with the real deal. Succeed there and you've got something to be very proud of.

[insert generic "the white man is the devil" racism here]... you are the most powerful and invincible species on earth right?

Yes, humans are indeed the dominant species on this planet. You're one too you know.

Maybe do less hitting of things, and more learning. You might look a bit less dumb then...

Only because when you are swimming people would think that another oil spill occured, thats no reason to become a racist.

I only had to watch your video for a few seconds to know that you have had spent time in the prison.

Your fighting and jungle tactics unfortunately do not really help you against

more advanced oppressors, so what can you do?

Putting up these lame videos do not truely show profession but more jackassiness, who are you

trying to persuade with your m(l)otions?

alright guys listen. one, i don't have to like white people, after what they did to me, if you were in my shoes you wouldn't either. two, i made this thread to show you what i worked hard on and hoped you would enjoy, nothing else. you guys are all offended, thats so petty. i offer you something and you're offended. pissed off even, that i would do this. lol. what sense does that make. just enjoy the damn videos. if i talked to you the way you talk to me you'd hate white people too, and that, i don't have to apologize for. you act like im obligated to like white people, after coming in my thread and insulting me? please..... uh oh, they called me racist, i better be nice. gtfoh......

Edited by BronzeEagle

You're not obligated to like white people in general. It is enough to actually read that no one in here gives a sh** about your skin color. But then you should also realize that probably the majority in here is white.

It is a european game devolper, most people in here are europeans. If you don't like white people, what the heck are you doin here then?

Again, it is the forum of a game developer which created a milsim which doesn't include any form of martial arts at all so it is unlikely to find a huge fanbase for martial arts in here. You better look for an appropriate forum to present your gift as obviously no one in here is interested in your gift. which makes it worthless.

Go to a martial arts forum, present your gift there and be sure you'll get the attention you deserve....in any way.

But you and i, we both know why you wont do that.