Sign in to follow this  
konyo

Microlight aka Powered Paraglider

Could this be used to exit for a c130 (any kind of cargo bay door) ... or "jump" out of plain and attach to it? Or I guess thats for scripters to deal with.

Does this now have the cage and wheels to get going from the ground?

Edited by mrcash2009

Could this be used to exit for a c130 (any kind of cargo bay door) ... or "jump" out of plain and attach to it? Or I guess thats for scripters to deal with.

Does this now have the cage and wheels to get going from the ground?

Ermm nah i dont know how to do that, as not a very good scripter myself, i just know the basic to keep me going. And its still based on this type of microlight.

That's pretty cool! Some handheld SMGs and we've got a good 007 mission in our hands :D

That's pretty cool! Some handheld SMGs and we've got a good 007 mission in our hands :D

Ohh yeah, that would work beautifully lol :D

Microlight has been released :)

The release thread can be found here

Big thanks!

I download it tomorow, because I don't have time this day.

GOOD WORK KONYO! :)

Hi all. Very long time since this thread has been active and long time since the microlight has had new models.

Well... Saying that :p Im currently working on adding a Ultralight Helicopter to the Microlight pack.

Heres a few WIP Pictures for you to enjoy ;)

UltralightWIP1.png

UltralightWIP2.png

As you are such an early stage with this bird, would it be possible to make it compatible with Take On Helicopters too? That would be really good.

As you are such an early stage with this bird, would it be possible to make it compatible with Take On Helicopters too? That would be really good.

I will try, i havn't really re-searched up on how to model for Take on Helicopters. I know you have to name each blade or something like that? :S

It will fly in ToH even as an Arma add-on, but it wouldn't take advantage of the flight model in the other game. The up-side is that you would be the first one to do it, the down-side is that you would be the first one to do it ;-) From what I have read in the other forum, I gather that it is more complicated and not really something you can do unless you design it in when you start thinking about the configs.

It will fly in ToH even as an Arma add-on, but it wouldn't take advantage of the flight model in the other game. The up-side is that you would be the first one to do it, the down-side is that you would be the first one to do it ;-) From what I have read in the other forum, I gather that it is more complicated and not really something you can do unless you design it in when you start thinking about the configs.

Ahh yeah thought it was more difficult ;) Well what i can do is make a backup file of how it is now. Then once its released for ArmA 2 ill research into adding it into TakeOnHelicopters :)

Ive got some new Work In Progress pictures to share:

UltralightWIP3.jpg

UltralightWIP4.jpg

Edited by konyo
New Work in Progress Pictures